Dwight Howard: I'll re-sign with only one team

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Dwight is a fu*king c*nt. What he's doing, while under a contract that HE chose to opt into, is 100x worse than what LeBron did and he deserves to be scrutinized heavily for it.

I wish him nothing but the worst for the rest of the career. Hopefully where ever he ends up he never wins anything, and I wouldn't mind a few serious knee injuries hitting his bi*ch a.ss.

Hopefully Deron Williams signs in Dallas and this clown ends up a.ss out by himself somewhere.
 5 years ago '04        #22
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
should have taken the deal last summer

lopez wasnt recovering from a broken foot

coulda had 4 first round picks and the nets were gonna take arenas or hedo and you wouldnt have big baby on your roster
 5 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Dwight is a fu*king c*nt. What he's doing, while under a contract that HE chose to opt into, is 100x worse than what LeBron did and he deserves to be scrutinized heavily for it.

I wish him nothing but the worst for the rest of the career. Hopefully where ever he ends up he never wins anything, and I wouldn't mind a few serious knee injuries hitting his bi*ch a.ss.

Hopefully Deron Williams signs in Dallas and this clown ends up a.ss out by himself somewhere.
yeah lebron wasting evey teams time when he had no intention of signing with anyone but miami that wasnt bad at all
 5 years ago '05        #24
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Good grief, Dwight has ELE levels of bi*ch in his blood. This has truly been a circus.
 5 years ago '07        #25
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6043 6043
Dwight makes lebron look like tim duncan.

This man was throwing his teammates under the bus all season and acting like diva

He opts in and says "I'm sorry for what I did to magic fans and the city of orlando. You deserve a better hero" then the "I am too loyal" stuff. He's making himself look like a fool.

Oh and word is he might miss half the season with his back injury. No one knows how bad his back really is.
 5 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 DEDOS said:
knicks lost :nets lost :bulls lost

awwww poor teams that never payed him one dime to play. we should really feel bad for them that lebron gave them the a whole HOUR. damn wasted a WHOLE HOUR You know its only the right thing to do after all those years in Madison Square Garden when they was sucking lebron off
those teams planned their off seasons around him and he waited till after everyone else signed to announce what he knew he was gonna do already
 07-02-2012, 08:49 AM         #27
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I'm pretty sure they talk but I highly doubt dwill is saying to himself "you fooled me once dwight, but I'll tank another season for you"

At the end of the day our owner and gm will trade him to the team that gives us the best offer just like we were about to do at the trade deadline.
Ain't no one Trading yall anything worth a Damn for a 1 year Rental on a Player who has made it perfectly clear hd will not Re-Sign...

You'll end up taking what Brooklyn Offers or get nothing next Summer... It's up to yall.

But no team will offer anything worth a Damn for him. At best you'll get a offer of Gasol cause the Lakers want tid of him and his deal... Take a 1 year run at the Title...

Yall want that soft past his prime pus*y and his Contract?
 5 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

This man was throwing his teammates under the bus all season and acting like diva

He opts in and says "I'm sorry for what I did to magic fans and the city of orlando. You deserve a better hero" then the "I am too loyal" stuff. He's making himself look like a fool.

Oh and word is he might miss half the season with his back injury. No one knows how bad his back really is.
i said this at the time the magic just kicked the can down the road theyd have to deal with the same sh*t in the offseason

this wasnt his agents doing this was him all along
 07-02-2012, 08:56 AM         #29
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

^^^Another reason why you won't get sh*t for him on a 1 year Rental.

@ how you've changed your tone on that injury.

Fake a.ss fans... Shoulda never cared about yall fukking feelings in the first place.
 5 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Ain't no one Trading yall anything worth a Damn for a 1 year Rental on a Player who has made it perfectly clear hd will not Re-Sign...

You'll end up taking what Brooklyn Offers or get nothing next Summer... It's up to yall.

But no team will offer anything worth a Damn for him. At best you'll get a offer of Gasol cause the Lakers want tid of him and his deal... Take a 1 year run at the Title...

Warriors and houston have been courting dwight for months now even though he made it clear that he wouldn't re-sign. Both teams are willing to throw picks and young players our way. They believe they can call his bluff because no one will leave an extra year and $30mil on the table to sign for a significantly less offer.

Nets have the worse offer possible. We're not being forced into taking a bad deal. We'll take what benefits us going forward just like we did at the trade deadline. We don't owe dwight anything.
 5 years ago '05        #31
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 MosDefinition said:
yeah lebron wasting evey teams time when he had no intention of signing with anyone but miami that wasnt bad at all
Yeah, because you had a conversation with LeBron prior to those visits and you know exactly what his intentions were. It's called being a FREE AGENT.... those teams CHOSE to seek out for a visit, and he gave them a visit. No, there's nothing wrong with that at all. That's a part of free agency if you didn't know. He didn't waste anyone's time. They chose to "waste" their own time.

You act like he made and broke commitments with all of those teams.

Dwight is under contract and he's acting like a little bi*ch right now. You don't make demands while you're under a contract that you signed and agreed to. I hope his career goes downward rapidly.
 07-02-2012, 09:11 AM         #32
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Warriors and houston have been courting dwight for months now even though he made it clear that he wouldn't re-sign. Both teams are willing to throw picks and young players our way. They believe they can call his bluff because no one will leave an extra year and $30mil on the table to sign for a significantly less offer.

Nets have the worse offer possible. We're not being forced into taking a bad deal. We'll take what benefits us going forward just like we did at the trade deadline. We don't owe dwight anything.
As delusional as ever...
 5 years ago '07        #33
space
space
[/quote]Source tells .@KBergCBS the Nets are "not willing to wait" on Dwight, looking to
improve team now. (Joe Johnson)
[/quote]

5 years ago '06        #34
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Source tells .@KBergCBS the Nets are "not willing to wait" on Dwight, looking to
improve team now. (Joe Johnson)

and now sources are valid after all the denying you did in March?

you salty bruh
 5 years ago '05        #35
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,174 | Props total: 11696 11696
 2 Pistolz said:
Dwight is a fu*king c*nt. What he's doing, while under a contract that HE chose to opt into, is 100x worse than what LeBron did. .
This. Right. Here.

Dude is a hoe.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
 Illstreet said:

teams have gone on the record to say they are willing to rent dwight for a year
 07-02-2012, 10:21 AM         #37
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:
teams have gone on the record to say they are willing to rent dwight for a year
And Dwight is on record as giving no fu*ks to what they want

Y'all can pray for rain, but it's nothing but sun over Brooklyn.

KEEP PLAYING
 5 years ago '06        #38
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
 Dangerously said:
And Dwight is on record as giving no fu*ks to what they want

Y'all can pray for rain, but it's nothing but sun over Brooklyn.

KEEP PLAYING
o dwight howard decides where he goes now?

dudes the first player/gm ever in the history of the game
 5 years ago '06        #39
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,437 | Props total: 17834 17834
King better be on the phone now trying to get players to send to Orlando
 5 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 Rique said:
King better be on the phone now trying to get players to send to Orlando
You guys have nothing we want bruh. No one is fond of your weak a.ssets. Warriors and rockets it is.

Plus everyone is saying billy king aint waiting on dwight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy