Soulja Boy Is A Real Dude, Seen Crying During The Tribute To Whitney Houston At The 2012 BET Awards

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,064 | Props total: 23136 23136
 Andrefrbk said:
dirty azz finger nails...

How you rich az fuk, with filthy hands.

Hands look like

[pic - click to view]

Nicca must have gotten a part time job as a mechanic, because his rhymes def dont pay his bills anymore.
wtf...
 6 years ago '07        #122
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,912 | Props total: 5156 5156
 cold_young_thug said:
sb was crying cuz it was like being at his funeral, he do da same drugs.
ding, ding, ding!!!
 6 years ago '12        #123
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,498 | Props total: 953 953
I thought after him seeing this he would start to make smart decision . BUT NO, this n*gga goes and gets a gucci logo on his face
 6 years ago '12        #124
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6791 6791
 HYFR said:
fu*k your dead grandparents.
On another website a guy once told me "fucck my dead brother"... Don't you have family members that you love like your mom? If you do than you know how much that sh*t hurts when you read the type of sh*t that you typed. I hope it makes you feel better typing fucck peoples dead relatives on the internet

To the n*ggas that laughed this sh*t aint funny. A n*gga like this don't even deserve a fair f!ght you one of those n*ggas that suppose to get jumped by 5 or 6 guys jus to make an example out of you.

Heartless mafuccka
 6 years ago '11        #125
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,172 | Props total: 1922 1922
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
theres no love on bx
Nope
 07-03-2012, 08:48 AM         #126
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 pages?
 07-03-2012, 09:45 AM         #127
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bambam13k said:
Bruh he was just showing empathy for the situation presented to him. Personally, I would not have started crying because im not as sensitive as others. Maybe back when I was younger (around 10 yrs old)I remember I started crying at a random funeral my grandma brought me to because everyone around me was miserable. The n*gga was just acting like a human being.

PS: I don't exactly what the fu*k you were trying to say there lmaooo. And even though his music is sh*tty he making money by being ENTERTAINING , im sure he knows this and does not give a fu*k
your trying to correct my grammar and punctuation? after what you just wrote ? homeboy just in case too stupid to figure it out. i said he's crying because he knows he ISN"T getting an award, anytime soon and his career in entertainment is up. is that good enough ?

sh*t about 95% of the posts on here are unreadable, because all you fu*king morons are using too much slang or abbrevations for damn near every word.... black people
 6 years ago '12        #128
bambam13k 
space
space
$63 | Props total: 1 1
 GucciBoy347 said:
I thought after him seeing this he would start to make smart decision . BUT NO, this n*gga goes and gets a gucci logo on his face

07-03-2012, 10:33 AM         #129
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Windy City G said:
he probably roll a lot of blunts...weed does get stuck in your nails sometimes
If he had to do that, SODMG would all be without jobs.
 07-03-2012, 10:36 AM         #130
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:

But on the real, this would be great smiley material.
 6 years ago '10        #131
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 GucciBoy347 said:
 6 years ago '12        #132
bambam13k 
space
space
$63 | Props total: 1 1
 donmeca2020 said:
your trying to correct my grammar and punctuation? after what you just wrote ? homeboy just in case too stupid to figure it out. i said he's crying because he knows he ISN"T getting an award, anytime soon and his career in entertainment is up. is that good enough ?

sh*t about 95% of the posts on here are unreadable, because all you fu*king morons are using too much slang or abbrevations for damn near every word.... black people
Its you're as in "you are". My mistake on forgetting to put the word "know" lol I was listening to music while writing that but yeah I agree with the statement though, there are a lot of people in this world who you can tell that they do not know where they are going in life and I'm willing to bet soulja boy is one of them. Either that or he does not expect to live a long life, which is depressing but that's life though.
 07-03-2012, 12:22 PM         #133
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
On the after awards show, soulja boy just mention he thought of his brother who died recently and recalls recently seeing ray j and whitney houston out and about town so it was a real moment
Damn. I could see why he'd cry
 6 years ago '09        #134
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 2511 2511
Jon cryer
 6 years ago '06        #135
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 338 338
 Kev1013 said:
How are you a millionaire with dirtier finger nails than Kunta Kinte?
Fame don't cure nasty habits bruh.
 07-03-2012, 01:00 PM         #136
TimeIsAVirus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...People Was Saying On Twitter That He Was Crying Cause Whitney Is His God Mother.
I doubt it...Whitney was on her stardom to fame when this n*gga was born. Wasnt even thought of

And as far as the finger nails, n*gga was prolly breaking down weed and didnt get the keef from his fingernails happens to me all the time
 07-03-2012, 09:37 PM         #137
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsAVirus said:
I doubt it...Whitney was on her stardom to fame when this n*gga was born. Wasnt even thought of

And as far as the finger nails, n*gga was prolly breaking down weed and didnt get the keef from his fingernails happens to me all the time
Negative. That's what the "artists" signed to his "label" are for.
 6 years ago '07        #138
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
he was crying cus he just recently lost his brother...no big deal
 07-04-2012, 09:52 AM         #139
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bambam13k said:
Its you're as in "you are". My mistake on forgetting to put the word "know" lol I was listening to music while writing that but yeah I agree with the statement though, there are a lot of people in this world who you can tell that they do not know where they are going in life and I'm willing to bet soulja boy is one of them. Either that or he does not expect to live a long life, which is depressing but that's life though.
i'm not talking about his life..... i'm talking about his career, he's one of these one hit wonder guys. makes a hit everyone plays it on the radio for a month or two and then everything else just sucks or flops afterwords. same as coo coo cal, franchise boyz, Drama, etc. i could keep naming names, but thats his fate same as the others.

a couple years down the line, he'll be working at a car wash or try getting onto a reality tv show. that the rest of these flops.
 6 years ago '11        #140
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,150 | Props total: 178 178
But he's not a one hit wonder though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
78 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
83 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
55 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy