Soulja Boy Is A Real Dude, Seen Crying During The Tribute To Whitney Houston At The 2012 BET Awards

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2012, 05:48 AM         #121
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nothing wrong with crying, that was a powerful tribute, invoked some emotion in the man.

its not like he started crying randomly,
 5 years ago '04        #122
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19607 19607
 Andrefrbk said:
dirty azz finger nails...

How you rich az fuk, with filthy hands.

Hands look like

[pic - click to view]

Nicca must have gotten a part time job as a mechanic, because his rhymes def dont pay his bills anymore.
wtf...
 5 years ago '07        #123
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 cold_young_thug said:
sb was crying cuz it was like being at his funeral, he do da same drugs.
ding, ding, ding!!!
 5 years ago '12        #124
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
I thought after him seeing this he would start to make smart decision . BUT NO, this n*gga goes and gets a gucci logo on his face
 5 years ago '12        #125
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 HYFR said:
fu*k your dead grandparents.
On another website a guy once told me "fucck my dead brother"... Don't you have family members that you love like your mom? If you do than you know how much that sh*t hurts when you read the type of sh*t that you typed. I hope it makes you feel better typing fucck peoples dead relatives on the internet

To the n*ggas that laughed this sh*t aint funny. A n*gga like this don't even deserve a fair f!ght you one of those n*ggas that suppose to get jumped by 5 or 6 guys jus to make an example out of you.

Heartless mafuccka
 5 years ago '11        #126
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
theres no love on bx
Nope
 07-03-2012, 09:48 AM         #127
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 pages?
 07-03-2012, 10:45 AM         #128
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bambam13k said:
Bruh he was just showing empathy for the situation presented to him. Personally, I would not have started crying because im not as sensitive as others. Maybe back when I was younger (around 10 yrs old)I remember I started crying at a random funeral my grandma brought me to because everyone around me was miserable. The n*gga was just acting like a human being.

PS: I don't exactly what the fu*k you were trying to say there lmaooo. And even though his music is sh*tty he making money by being ENTERTAINING , im sure he knows this and does not give a fu*k
your trying to correct my grammar and punctuation? after what you just wrote ? homeboy just in case too stupid to figure it out. i said he's crying because he knows he ISN"T getting an award, anytime soon and his career in entertainment is up. is that good enough ?

sh*t about 95% of the posts on here are unreadable, because all you fu*king morons are using too much slang or abbrevations for damn near every word.... black people
 5 years ago '12        #129
bambam13k 
space
space
$63 | Props total: 1 1
 GucciBoy347 said:
I thought after him seeing this he would start to make smart decision . BUT NO, this n*gga goes and gets a gucci logo on his face

07-03-2012, 11:33 AM         #130
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Windy City G said:
he probably roll a lot of blunts...weed does get stuck in your nails sometimes
If he had to do that, SODMG would all be without jobs.
 07-03-2012, 11:36 AM         #131
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:

But on the real, this would be great smiley material.
 5 years ago '10        #132
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 GucciBoy347 said:
 5 years ago '12        #133
bambam13k 
space
space
$63 | Props total: 1 1
 donmeca2020 said:
your trying to correct my grammar and punctuation? after what you just wrote ? homeboy just in case too stupid to figure it out. i said he's crying because he knows he ISN"T getting an award, anytime soon and his career in entertainment is up. is that good enough ?

sh*t about 95% of the posts on here are unreadable, because all you fu*king morons are using too much slang or abbrevations for damn near every word.... black people
Its you're as in "you are". My mistake on forgetting to put the word "know" lol I was listening to music while writing that but yeah I agree with the statement though, there are a lot of people in this world who you can tell that they do not know where they are going in life and I'm willing to bet soulja boy is one of them. Either that or he does not expect to live a long life, which is depressing but that's life though.
 07-03-2012, 01:22 PM         #134
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
On the after awards show, soulja boy just mention he thought of his brother who died recently and recalls recently seeing ray j and whitney houston out and about town so it was a real moment
Damn. I could see why he'd cry
 5 years ago '09        #135
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,615 | Props total: 1790 1790
Jon cryer
 5 years ago '06        #136
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 268 268
 Kev1013 said:
How are you a millionaire with dirtier finger nails than Kunta Kinte?
Fame don't cure nasty habits bruh.
 07-03-2012, 02:00 PM         #137
TimeIsAVirus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...People Was Saying On Twitter That He Was Crying Cause Whitney Is His God Mother.
I doubt it...Whitney was on her stardom to fame when this n*gga was born. Wasnt even thought of

And as far as the finger nails, n*gga was prolly breaking down weed and didnt get the keef from his fingernails happens to me all the time
 07-03-2012, 10:37 PM         #138
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsAVirus said:
I doubt it...Whitney was on her stardom to fame when this n*gga was born. Wasnt even thought of

And as far as the finger nails, n*gga was prolly breaking down weed and didnt get the keef from his fingernails happens to me all the time
Negative. That's what the "artists" signed to his "label" are for.
 5 years ago '07        #139
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
he was crying cus he just recently lost his brother...no big deal
 07-04-2012, 10:52 AM         #140
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bambam13k said:
Its you're as in "you are". My mistake on forgetting to put the word "know" lol I was listening to music while writing that but yeah I agree with the statement though, there are a lot of people in this world who you can tell that they do not know where they are going in life and I'm willing to bet soulja boy is one of them. Either that or he does not expect to live a long life, which is depressing but that's life though.
i'm not talking about his life..... i'm talking about his career, he's one of these one hit wonder guys. makes a hit everyone plays it on the radio for a month or two and then everything else just sucks or flops afterwords. same as coo coo cal, franchise boyz, Drama, etc. i could keep naming names, but thats his fate same as the others.

a couple years down the line, he'll be working at a car wash or try getting onto a reality tv show. that the rest of these flops.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago