(Trailer) SUMMER MADNESS 2 | Return Of The Legends : The Warm Up [Greatest Battle Rap Card Ever]

most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5035 5035
 Don Kaliko said:
are you serious?
dead a.ss serious

tech was 1 of the hot n*ggas until DNA bodied him

nobody checking for E Ness in this battle sh*t.. hes a washed up never was
 5 years ago '05        #42
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,341 | Props total: 14138 14138
All I know is Calicoe gonna get embarrassed!

I need to be there!
 5 years ago '05        #43
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
An where the fu*k is Hollow Da Don?? That n*gga was the King of Smack@ 1 point....
He got locked up in May in Pennsylvania. He gone for the summer.
 5 years ago '05        #44
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
It was gone be Hollow vs Lux but Hollow got locked up but honestly a n*gga like Lux sittin on bars Calicoe gotta have the performance of his life. I cant see Lux losing a round.
 5 years ago '06        #45
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5035 5035
yeah that n*gga Ars could stay home

Ars and Hitman Holla gotta be 2 of the most overrated..


Last edited by Stupid Fresh; 07-01-2012 at 10:58 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #46
peaceg0d 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
i cant believe these dudes in here think dna even half as nice as eness
 5 years ago '12        #47
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
Smack pulled out the big guns for this 1.

Lux is gonna k!ll calicoe. Dude is so average. Nothing but gun punchlines. Hes gonna need wayy more than that to keep up with Lux.

Lux really wanted Iron solomon but at the time Solomon said he was "working on his album". Not saying he was making an excuse but I just think he wanted Mook over Lux. As far as that battle goes, I gotta roll with Iron strickly based off his wittiness. Its gon be a f!ght tho.

Clips vs Serious jones.....Ima say jones. Dude has been sitting on bars for years now,so if he loses its gonna be crazy to me. Hes kinda in the same position Clips was last yr when he battled aye verb.

And I got Aye verb over t-rex and Dna over E ness.
 5 years ago '05        #48
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
Tsu Surf vs Reed Dollaz was supposed to go down at this event too but Reed backed out
 5 years ago '05        #49
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Adamsville said:
Tsu Surf vs Reed Dollaz was supposed to go down at this event too but Reed backed out
Good that woulda been a masacre. Surf woulda destroyed that n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #50
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Cantgetright said:
Smack pulled out the big guns for this 1.

Lux is gonna k!ll calicoe. Dude is so average. Nothing but gun punchlines. Hes gonna need wayy more than that to keep up with Lux.

Lux really wanted Iron solomon but at the time Solomon said he was "working on his album". Not saying he was making an excuse but I just think he wanted Mook over Lux. As far as that battle goes, I gotta roll with Iron strickly based off his wittiness. Its gon be a f!ght tho.

Clips vs Serious jones.....Ima say jones. Dude has been sitting on bars for years now,so if he loses its gonna be crazy to me. Hes kinda in the same position Clips was last yr when he battled aye verb.

And I got Aye verb over t-rex and Dna over E ness.
Every battle Cal been in except for the Math & Nuborn battle has been debatable or he lost he doesnt say anything spectacular he not really clever or witty. Lux actually has time to prepare for this dude & he usually just battle on the fly. Cal gone have a long night.
 5 years ago '06        #51
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Basicgz said:
Every battle Cal been in except for the Math & Nuborn battle has been debatable or he lost he doesnt say anything spectacular he not really clever or witty. Lux actually has time to prepare for this dude & he usually just battle on the fly. Cal gone have a long night.
Imo I think he clearly got K-shine.... the heartless battle could of gone either way though.. heart had more witty sh*t, but a lot of peeps don't feel his flow/delivery... all in preference....

for that dude that said 19.99 to watch this on ppv KOTD charged 30 beans for the vendetta card... I doubt smack makes it able to watch on PPV anyway.. but if he does it will be at least 50 beans
 5 years ago '12        #52
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 4062 4062
My n*gga, Smack the Don!
 5 years ago '11        #53
Tsunami Serg 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$503 | Props total: 163 163
Cant Wait For This! Smack Is Giving The Fans What They Want! This Is The Greatest Battle Card Ever!... I Would have Loved To See Heartless Vs Chilla Jones As the Opening Battle Tho,That Would Be So fu*king Sick!
 07-02-2012, 06:22 AM         #54
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Good that woulda been a masacre. Surf woulda destroyed that n*gga
i hope you joking cause reed would k!ll surf, reed is too disrespectful and his content is too RAW ( that philly sh*t) And he came from the era of 5 rounds, straight spitting no fu*k ups....



They needed a philly cat on this card though, kaboom would been nice


Last edited by deLeet; 07-02-2012 at 06:30 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #55
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,550 | Props total: 2006 2006
I am SERIOUSLY considering flying to NY to see this.

This card is very serious.
 5 years ago '05        #56
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 deLeet said:
i hope you joking cause reed would k!ll surf, reed is too disrespectful and his content is too RAW ( that philly sh*t) And he came from the era of 5 rounds, straight spitting no fu*k ups....



They needed a philly cat on this card though, kaboom would been nice
That battle woulda been Murda Mook vs Young Hot pt 2 That Philly style rap wont work with these URL styles.
 5 years ago '10        #57
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7625 7625
 etchasketch said:
I am SERIOUSLY considering flying to NY to see this.

This card is very serious.
 5 years ago '10        #58
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7625 7625
Who yall got winning
 5 years ago '07        #59
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I need to be there
 5 years ago '07        #60
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
the old generation of batle rappers (mook,serius,lux) cant compare to these new n*ggas if u look back at older battles them n*ggas was literally rapping VERSES from songs n sh*t nowadays battle rapper is more lyrcial and perosnally than ever
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy