Orlando Magic Contacted The Los Angeles Lakers About Possible Dwight Howard Deal

most viewed right now
 646
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
759 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 205
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 161
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 JETSoverERTHING said:
Get this bum the fu*k outta Orlando
 6 years ago '05        #42
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,738 | Props total: 2552 2552
Really Mods Y'all took the fun outta the title





NETSLOST
 6 years ago '06        #43
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,322 | Props total: 774 774
Tired of this f*g. Get him te fuxk out of this city
 07-01-2012, 01:59 PM         #44
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
Really Mods Y'all took the thirst outta the title

NETSWON
FIXED
 6 years ago '06        #45
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 6 years ago '11        #46
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Bronxbombers said:
Really Mods Y'all took the fun outta the title
 6 years ago '09        #47
BrooklynStiles 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 11573 11573
 Bronxbombers said:
Really Mods Y'all took the fun outta the title





NETSLOST
shoutouts to best mods in all the internets
 6 years ago '04        #48
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,242 | Props total: 759 759
I can see Dwight staying in LA of they get far in the playoffs




  189 - 58 STRK: 6 w in a row WIN PCT: 76% 24 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 6 years ago '04        #49
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 3974 3974
with any ordinary star id feel confident that once he gets to LA hed sign an extension

but d12 is bi*chmade tho and a know flip floppin bipolar n*gga


i dont trust it

i need the extension beforehand
 6 years ago '08        #50
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
Get this bum the fu*k out of my city already. This ole bi*ch made whiner has been a cancer to the magic organization for a hot minute.

I say send him anywhere that will take him, take the best offer we get, and unload a few contracts.

Bynum would be great, we'll go from one no heart dumbass young buck to another. But he's got beast mode potential and with the right motivator/mentor(read: patrick ewing) hopefully he can work for us. Dwight has wanted out of here for a while, but he has jerked around the organization and now has straight taken it to bi*ch status. Trying to file a complaint with the NBAPA and get them to take legal action on your behalf? fu*k outta here with that.

This f*ggot needs to be gone today. I've been a magic fan my entire life and I respect Shaq, do you, but Howard is just an overgrown fu*king child. Hope this f*ggot gets exposed and I'd love to see Kobe put him in his place.

To be an alpha dog you gotta be a man, this guy is all bi*ch made and has the maturity and decision making skills of a 13 year old.

Peace Dwight. Pay your fu*king child support too.
 6 years ago '06        #51
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
Thread title is misleading...the Lakers contacted the Magic not the other way around
 6 years ago '11        #52
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
First Shaq. Now D12. Thank you Orlando
 07-01-2012, 02:35 PM         #53
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
I can see Dwight staying in LA of they get far in the playoffs
and with Howard with Kobe, first year going to the WCF or Finals, easilly
 6 years ago '04        #54
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 3974 3974
 braided_uppimp said:
and with Howard with Kobe, first year going to the WCF or Finals, easilly
and the magic dont want gasol

kobe pau d12 = title
 6 years ago '11        #55
MakeItHappen456 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1929 1929
He don't want to be a laker, his heart is with the nets.
 6 years ago '11        #56
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
Start spreading the news.
I'm leaving today
I want to be apart of it
L.A. L.A




 6 years ago '05        #57
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 8556 8556
 McBreezy said:
Get this bum the fu*k out of my city already. This ole bi*ch made whiner has been a cancer to the magic organization for a hot minute.

I say send him anywhere that will take him, take the best offer we get, and unload a few contracts.

Bynum would be great, we'll go from one no heart dumbass young buck to another. But he's got beast mode potential and with the right motivator/mentor(read: patrick ewing) hopefully he can work for us. Dwight has wanted out of here for a while, but he has jerked around the organization and now has straight taken it to bi*ch status. Trying to file a complaint with the NBAPA and get them to take legal action on your behalf? fu*k outta here with that.

This f*ggot needs to be gone today. I've been a magic fan my entire life and I respect Shaq, do you, but Howard is just an overgrown fu*king child. Hope this f*ggot gets exposed and I'd love to see Kobe put him in his place.

To be an alpha dog you gotta be a man, this guy is all bi*ch made and has the maturity and decision making skills of a 13 year old.

Peace Dwight. Pay your fu*king child support too.
I approve this post.
 6 years ago '11        #58
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 McBreezy said:
Get this bum the fu*k out of my city already. This ole bi*ch made whiner has been a cancer to the magic organization for a hot minute.

I say send him anywhere that will take him, take the best offer we get, and unload a few contracts.

Bynum would be great, we'll go from one no heart dumbass young buck to another. But he's got beast mode potential and with the right motivator/mentor(read: patrick ewing) hopefully he can work for us. Dwight has wanted out of here for a while, but he has jerked around the organization and now has straight taken it to bi*ch status. Trying to file a complaint with the NBAPA and get them to take legal action on your behalf? fu*k outta here with that.

This f*ggot needs to be gone today. I've been a magic fan my entire life and I respect Shaq, do you, but Howard is just an overgrown fu*king child. Hope this f*ggot gets exposed and I'd love to see Kobe put him in his place.

To be an alpha dog you gotta be a man, this guy is all bi*ch made and has the maturity and decision making skills of a 13 year old.

Peace Dwight. Pay your fu*king child support too.
How Patrick Ewing gonna motivate Bynum?







He's not even apart of the coaching staff anymore
 6 years ago '11        #59
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
If he not signing long term fu*k this trade
 6 years ago '11        #60
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118
Of he comes to La even for just one year and we got world peace Kobe and pau we can when a ship or atleast take Mia to more than 5 games
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
55 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
56 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
I will marry this woman for real.
117 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
106 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy