OFFICIAL 'THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN' Movie DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Blue Ivy grossed out by her parents showing their d and p***** on the j..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rick Ross says RIP Extension Cord
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn Akademiks responding to Joe Budden, Rosenberg, Ebro and others
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,878 | Props total: 5214 5214
 youknowmystelo said:
So tell us about the things you did like.
gwen stacy i enjoyed her character and flash thompson they wasted an opportunity with him in spiderman 1

sally fields and martin sheen were great as uncle ben and aunt may
 6 years ago '04        #102
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 198 198
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Loved it, 9/10. The action scenes were a little meh but Garfield is already the better Parker/Spidey, hands down. The humor is there, the agility that spider-man should have is there, the intelligence, the awkardness...if only Tobey had portrayed more of this instead of being a whiney, depressing as*hole for 3 movies.

Also, this Spider-Man actually looks like he's having fun being Spider-man, where Tobey's gave off the feeling for 3 movies that it was a chore being spider-man and that he really didn't wanna do it.
This movie was dope as fk...I'm excited to see where they go with it. Spidey I is my favorite super hero.. they finally doing him justice... they're showing Spiderman 3 on Fx right now
 07-09-2012, 07:09 PM         #103
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Just turned it to FX SP2 is on. It was on the part when Peter hung up w/ Mary Jane and was tearing up and said "I wish I could tell you how I feel about you"
 6 years ago '08        #104
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,436 | Props total: 444 444
 MosDefinition said:
Any person who says this movie was better can go fu*k themselves I won't even give my opinion other than that
 6 years ago '05        #105
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
Just finished watching this sh*t. Had some good stuff and had some bullsh*t.

The pacing in the beginning was wack. Raimi did a much better job with the whole learning the powers sh*t. The "look" and "sound" of the web shooters was hot, other than that he might as well been shooting that sh*t out of his skin cause there was no story to them. He just boom freestyled them sh*ts one day and started swinging into action.

I did like Peter's character though. His portrayal felt more like the comics I grew up on with the whole lab rat/high school thing. This is certainly no "Spider-Man Begins". It was okay, but besides Connors, Ben and Peter, everybody else just felt like they were just "there". I didnt really give a sh*t about nobody else. Hell Raimi's, Mary Jane was mushy, but at least she had spunk and was a legitimate part of the story.

Webb tried. I see what he was trying to do, but pacing and story wise, this sh*t started feeling like the Daredevil movie with better CGI. The first three movies had much more depth. This was better than the 3rd, but not better than the first two. Well at least they dropped the whole "mutate" thing. That sh*t was a phoney idea anyway. Overall it was aiiight.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 07-09-2012 at 09:05 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
This movie was dope as fk...I'm excited to see where they go with it. Spidey I is my favorite super hero.. they finally doing him justice... they're showing Spiderman 3 on Fx right now
everytime someone says they are finally doing spidey justice i just laugh my a.ss off because none of you people were saying this when spiderman 1 and 2 came out

you cant compare this to spiderman 3 because that was sonys fault

the more i think about it the more laughably bad this remake was

even how they had uncle been say with great power comes great responsibility they tried to come up with every way imaginable for him tio not just say the damn line
 6 years ago '07        #107
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$88,395 | Props total: 16858 16858
 MosDefinition said:
everytime someone says they are finally doing spidey justice i just laugh my a.ss off because none of you people were saying this when spiderman 1 and 2 came out

you cant compare this to spiderman 3 because that was sonys fault

the more i think about it the more laughably bad this remake was

even how they had uncle been say with great power comes great responsibility they tried to come up with every way imaginable for him tio not just say the damn line
Don't be so sure about that. I'm sure people said that and complained about the love story (which actually was more contrived on SP2 than it was in TAS). My biggest complaint was how he was emasculated because of MJ. I never said I disliked the 2nd one though. Its just cheesy. If you can laugh about this one you'd probably die laughing at the previous ones. I mean now not when they were first out. They're incredibly corny but I still love the first one.

Last edited by TH35; 07-10-2012 at 11:52 AM..
 07-10-2012, 12:27 PM         #108
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Toby was so feminized in that trilogy i thought he was gay.
 6 years ago '05        #109
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Toby was so feminized in that trilogy i thought he was gay.
I dont think Peter overlooking the fact that he was supposed to meet back with his uncle but he was to busy trying to get his bread up to impress a bi*ch is gay at all.

Simpin? Maybe. Gay? Nah. The whole trilogy was bout that red hair bi*ch. The whole thing started with that red hair bi*ch and ended with that red hair bi*ch. That Peter put that pus*y on the ultimate pedestal.
 6 years ago '05        #110
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 MosDefinition said:

I agree mayne. I noticed that sh*t too and that was phoney as sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #111
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$88,395 | Props total: 16858 16858
 Bobby's World said:
I dont think Peter overlooking the fact that he was supposed to meet back with his uncle but he was to busy trying to get his bread up to impress a bi*ch is gay at all.

Simpin? Maybe. Gay? Nah. The whole trilogy was bout that red hair bi*ch. The whole thing started with that red hair bi*ch and ended with that red hair bi*ch. That Peter put that pus*y on the ultimate pedestal.
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 TH35 said:
Don't be so sure about that. I'm sure people said that and complained about the love story (which actually was more contrived on SP2 than it was in TAS). My biggest complaint was how he was emasculated because of MJ. I never said I disliked the 2nd one though. Its just cheesy. If you can laugh about this one you'd probably die laughing at the previous ones. I mean now not when they were first out. They're incredibly corny but I still love the first one.
i think you need to go back and read the reviews then because the sh*t yall are complaining about no one said at the time

spiderman 2 has basically been the blueprint of every superhero movie thats come out since
 6 years ago '10        #113
Agentzer0oo0 216 heat pts216
space
space
$69,573 | Props total: 28951 28951
 MosDefinition said:
i think you need to go back and read the reviews then because the sh*t yall are complaining about no one said at the time

spiderman 2 has basically been the blueprint of every superhero movie thats come out since
I highly, highly, highly doubt nobody was complaining about the issues being brought up. I do remember people bashing the love story, the cheesiness & wacky fun aspect that was in the spiderman movies. I don't feel like going on google to look up every single last review & fan review in 2004 but I can guarantee you people had complaints.

As far as Spiderman 2 being the blueprint, no.....

Not at all.

Batman Begins is the blueprint and has been quoted various times as the reason superhero movies are the way they are, but if anything the first Spiderman was arguably the blueprint.
 6 years ago '04        #114
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,762 | Props total: 4975 4975
sh*t was good...the first 3 are corny... i hate tobey's bi*ch a.ss always and forever...

wasn't amazing but was definitely better...

emma stone was the best part anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - Idiot Fox Host Thinks His Neighborhood Is Filled With MS-13
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pics From The Terminator Reboot Set Reveal "The New Face Of The Franchise"
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The ass that got away
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
233 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy