OFFICIAL 'THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN' Movie DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 41
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$8,160 | Props total: 5409 5409
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Loved it, 9/10. The action scenes were a little meh but Garfield is already the better Parker/Spidey, hands down. The humor is there, the agility that spider-man should have is there, the intelligence, the awkardness...if only Tobey had portrayed more of this instead of being a whiney, depressing as*hole for 3 movies.

Also, this Spider-Man actually looks like he's having fun being Spider-man, where Tobey's gave off the feeling for 3 movies that it was a chore being spider-man and that he really didn't wanna do it.
 6 years ago '07        #42
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
 Michael 1987 said:
This is why i don't watch X-Men or any Wolverine movies anymore. Along with the Spider Man movies.
Didn't you hate Thor too though
 6 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27601 27601
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Loved it, 9/10. The action scenes were a little meh but Garfield is already the better Parker/Spidey, hands down. The humor is there, the agility that spider-man should have is there, the intelligence, the awkardness...if only Tobey had portrayed more of this instead of being a whiney, depressing as*hole for 3 movies.

Also, this Spider-Man actually looks like he's having fun being Spider-man, where Tobey's gave off the feeling for 3 movies that it was a chore being spider-man and that he really didn't wanna do it.
Can't wait
 6 years ago '09        #44
DesertEagle 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 2279 2279
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it followed the older films in the fact that it was longwinded with backstory... my entire family was dozing off at different times...

i'd give it a 3.9/5.... the graphics were amazing, the lizard man was one of the best looking villians that i've seen.. .easily... he was whooping spidermans a.ss...


[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]



Also,
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #45
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
Watching it tonight

So there is a extra scene after the credits? Thanks
 6 years ago '07        #46
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568
i'm going tonight? should i see it in 3D?
 6 years ago '12        #47
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 3339 3339
 cankstoochie said:
i'm going tonight? should i see it in 3D?
Only if your going to see it in IMAX 3D, otherwise just go see it in regular.
 6 years ago '10        #48
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
it was aiight
 6 years ago '10        #49
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27601 27601
Just saw it and

8/10

Very good film, comedy was fantastic, I didn't like how some things felt rushed (costume buildup, learning how to swing & use his webs) but I liked the plot & pacing. Was a bit too long but it made up for it with the script. There were some cheesy moments but that's expected where Spiderman is the main character lol.

Also it was great how this film had many references to the 90's cartoons & the ultimate comics, Marc Webb stayed true to the fanboys.

 6 years ago '11        #50
wolfpack32 
space
avatar space
space
$299 | Props total: 12 12
Liked this much better then the Toby ones. Garfield did a great job. He actually gives you that younger high school vibe in which, spiderman is just a kid dealing with those problems while growing up, as to watching the Toby ones felt like he was a grown 30 year old man already. His sarcasm and humor really fit with the character as well.
 6 years ago '09        #51
stxbreed 
space
avatar space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 224 224
sh*t was super thowed. that damn lizard was off da chain. only wack part to me was the gym scene, that was just straight garbage.
 6 years ago '10        #52
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 wolfpack32 said:
Liked this much better then the Toby ones. Garfield did a great job. He actually gives you that younger high school vibe in which, spiderman is just a kid dealing with those problems while growing up, as to watching the Toby ones felt like he was a grown 30 year old man already. His sarcasm and humor really fit with the character as well.
yeah definitely agree with that. toby's old pedo self
 6 years ago '04        #53
x Tha Arkitek x 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$19,147 | Props total: 7951 7951
Great movie imo, easily better than the Toby series imo. As for the comment saying parts were the same, what do you expect? A robber gunning down Uncle Ben & Peter wanting revenge is an essential part of showing the development of Spider Man. It simply tells you why Peter decides to do good with his new found abilities. Not doing so would be like not telling the story Batman's parent's being mugged & murdered or not showing Hulk's difficulty with controlling his anger or being tracked and wanted by the military. You all know this isn't a continuation of the Toby series, it's a reboot. What the Toby series didn't offer was a the story of his true parents or what leads him to Oscorp...and I think that this movie did a good job at that. Different villain, different live interest, better Peter Parker & Spider-Man. I'm excited to see what this series has to offer next.

Tobey...you lose.
 6 years ago '10        #54
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27601 27601
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
Great movie imo, easily better than the Toby series imo. As for the comment saying parts were the same, what do you expect? A robber gunning down Uncle Ben & Peter wanting revenge is an essential part of showing the development of Spider Man. It simply tells you why Peter decides to do good with his new found abilities. Not doing so would be like not telling the story Batman's parent's being mugged & murdered or not showing Hulk's difficulty with controlling his anger or being tracked and wanted by the military. You all know this isn't a continuation of the Toby series, it's a reboot. What the Toby series didn't offer was a the story of his true parents or what leads him to Oscorp...and I think that this movie did a good job at that. Different villain, different live interest, better Peter Parker & Spider-Man. I'm excited to see what this series has to offer next.

Tobey...you lose.


100% agree fam & I really like how this movie felt true to the comics, can't get over that
 6 years ago '04        #55
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
3d or 2d?

*edit, 3d it is


Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 07-04-2012 at 01:32 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5654 5654
8/10, story was well done, cinematography and cgi looked amazing, spiderman moved and fought just how I imagine spiderman would in real life. The lizard looked better on screen than still photos and his characterization was very well done.

All in all probably the best super hero Origin movie, batman begins and it are tied.


Osbourne at the end ?
 6 years ago '04        #57
Mumbletaker 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$13,031 | Props total: 9824 9824
Best Stan Lee cameo ever

Liked it for what it was. Didn't try to out do what's already been done and blazed it's own path. It was an adaption of ultimate spider-man compared to the trilogy's take on the original spider-man.


[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #58
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,431 | Props total: 430 430
This movie was ok. 7/10 I would give it. It's better then spiderman 3 but def not better then spiderman 2. That post credit scene was the most insignificant post credit scene I have ever seen. It was wack. It didn't get me hyped for anything. Left the movie theatre like
 6 years ago '04        #59
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
gotta see it in 3D if ya can
 6 years ago '07        #60
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
 C.R.I.P. said:
8/10, story was well done, cinematography and cgi looked amazing, spiderman moved and fought just how I imagine spiderman would in real life. The lizard looked better on screen than still photos and his characterization was very well done.

All in all probably the best super hero Origin movie, batman begins and it are tied.


Osbourne at the end ?


Its a good movie but it seems longer than it is. 6.5/10.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy