OFFICIAL 'THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN' Movie DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 4485 4485
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Loved it, 9/10. The action scenes were a little meh but Garfield is already the better Parker/Spidey, hands down. The humor is there, the agility that spider-man should have is there, the intelligence, the awkardness...if only Tobey had portrayed more of this instead of being a whiney, depressing as*hole for 3 movies.

Also, this Spider-Man actually looks like he's having fun being Spider-man, where Tobey's gave off the feeling for 3 movies that it was a chore being spider-man and that he really didn't wanna do it.
 5 years ago '07        #42
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Michael 1987 said:
This is why i don't watch X-Men or any Wolverine movies anymore. Along with the Spider Man movies.
Didn't you hate Thor too though
 5 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Loved it, 9/10. The action scenes were a little meh but Garfield is already the better Parker/Spidey, hands down. The humor is there, the agility that spider-man should have is there, the intelligence, the awkardness...if only Tobey had portrayed more of this instead of being a whiney, depressing as*hole for 3 movies.

Also, this Spider-Man actually looks like he's having fun being Spider-man, where Tobey's gave off the feeling for 3 movies that it was a chore being spider-man and that he really didn't wanna do it.
Can't wait
 5 years ago '09        #44
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it followed the older films in the fact that it was longwinded with backstory... my entire family was dozing off at different times...

i'd give it a 3.9/5.... the graphics were amazing, the lizard man was one of the best looking villians that i've seen.. .easily... he was whooping spidermans a.ss...

[spoiler - click to view]

Also,

5 years ago '06        #45
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Watching it tonight

So there is a extra scene after the credits? Thanks
 5 years ago '07        #46
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,591 | Props total: 1054 1054
i'm going tonight? should i see it in 3D?
 5 years ago '12        #47
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 cankstoochie said:
i'm going tonight? should i see it in 3D?
Only if your going to see it in IMAX 3D, otherwise just go see it in regular.
 5 years ago '10        #48
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
it was aiight
 5 years ago '10        #49
space
space
Just saw it and

8/10

Very good film, comedy was fantastic, I didn't like how some things felt rushed (costume buildup, learning how to swing & use his webs) but I liked the plot & pacing. Was a bit too long but it made up for it with the script. There were some cheesy moments but that's expected where Spiderman is the main character lol.

Also it was great how this film had many references to the 90's cartoons & the ultimate comics, Marc Webb stayed true to the fanboys.

5 years ago '11        #50
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
Liked this much better then the Toby ones. Garfield did a great job. He actually gives you that younger high school vibe in which, spiderman is just a kid dealing with those problems while growing up, as to watching the Toby ones felt like he was a grown 30 year old man already. His sarcasm and humor really fit with the character as well.
 5 years ago '09        #51
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
sh*t was super thowed. that damn lizard was off da chain. only wack part to me was the gym scene, that was just straight garbage.
 5 years ago '10        #52
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 wolfpack32 said:
Liked this much better then the Toby ones. Garfield did a great job. He actually gives you that younger high school vibe in which, spiderman is just a kid dealing with those problems while growing up, as to watching the Toby ones felt like he was a grown 30 year old man already. His sarcasm and humor really fit with the character as well.
yeah definitely agree with that. toby's old pedo self
 5 years ago '04        #53
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,676 | Props total: 6814 6814
Great movie imo, easily better than the Toby series imo. As for the comment saying parts were the same, what do you expect? A robber gunning down Uncle Ben & Peter wanting revenge is an essential part of showing the development of Spider Man. It simply tells you why Peter decides to do good with his new found abilities. Not doing so would be like not telling the story Batman's parent's being mugged & murdered or not showing Hulk's difficulty with controlling his anger or being tracked and wanted by the military. You all know this isn't a continuation of the Toby series, it's a reboot. What the Toby series didn't offer was a the story of his true parents or what leads him to Oscorp...and I think that this movie did a good job at that. Different villain, different live interest, better Peter Parker & Spider-Man. I'm excited to see what this series has to offer next.

Tobey...you lose.
 5 years ago '10        #54
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
Great movie imo, easily better than the Toby series imo. As for the comment saying parts were the same, what do you expect? A robber gunning down Uncle Ben & Peter wanting revenge is an essential part of showing the development of Spider Man. It simply tells you why Peter decides to do good with his new found abilities. Not doing so would be like not telling the story Batman's parent's being mugged & murdered or not showing Hulk's difficulty with controlling his anger or being tracked and wanted by the military. You all know this isn't a continuation of the Toby series, it's a reboot. What the Toby series didn't offer was a the story of his true parents or what leads him to Oscorp...and I think that this movie did a good job at that. Different villain, different live interest, better Peter Parker & Spider-Man. I'm excited to see what this series has to offer next.

Tobey...you lose.

100% agree fam & I really like how this movie felt true to the comics, can't get over that
 5 years ago '04        #55
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
3d or 2d?

*edit, 3d it is

Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 07-04-2012 at 02:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
8/10, story was well done, cinematography and cgi looked amazing, spiderman moved and fought just how I imagine spiderman would in real life. The lizard looked better on screen than still photos and his characterization was very well done.

All in all probably the best super hero Origin movie, batman begins and it are tied.

Osbourne at the end ?
 5 years ago '04        #57
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,486 | Props total: 7157 7157
Best Stan Lee cameo ever

Liked it for what it was. Didn't try to out do what's already been done and blazed it's own path. It was an adaption of ultimate spider-man compared to the trilogy's take on the original spider-man.

5 years ago '08        #58
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
This movie was ok. 7/10 I would give it. It's better then spiderman 3 but def not better then spiderman 2. That post credit scene was the most insignificant post credit scene I have ever seen. It was wack. It didn't get me hyped for anything. Left the movie theatre like
 5 years ago '04        #59
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
gotta see it in 3D if ya can
 5 years ago '07        #60
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 C.R.I.P. said:
8/10, story was well done, cinematography and cgi looked amazing, spiderman moved and fought just how I imagine spiderman would in real life. The lizard looked better on screen than still photos and his characterization was very well done.

All in all probably the best super hero Origin movie, batman begins and it are tied.

Osbourne at the end ?

Its a good movie but it seems longer than it is. 6.5/10.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy