Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean + Nexus 7 + Galaxy Nexus Thread

most viewed right now
 232
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
 youduglas said:
just read theyre gonna be releasing a 32gb for $250. if they drop the 8gb to $150 im coppin.
it might drop to $100 ...


Last edited by fat_boyy21; 10-17-2012 at 05:27 PM..
 10-17-2012, 07:13 PM         #82
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Google is reportedly planning to unwrap a $99 Nexus tablet in the fourth quarter of 2012, according to a new report."
"Google is prepping a cheaper tablet that runs a single-core processor from China's WonderMedia Technologies and includes a HUVA TN panel from Taiwan's HannStar Display."

:arodwtfbro:

theyre making the 32gb $250 but the 16 is already $250 which makes me think they would drop the 16gb to $200 and the 8gb to $150... why the fck would they make a new single core device and make it $99 drop the 8gb to $150 and call it a day. youll take over the 7in tablet market for the time being. nobodys gonna want that single core sh*t.



Last edited by youdug; 10-17-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #83
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
 youduglas said:
"Google is reportedly planning to unwrap a $99 Nexus tablet in the fourth quarter of 2012, according to a new report."
"Google is prepping a cheaper tablet that runs a single-core processor from China's WonderMedia Technologies and includes a HUVA TN panel from Taiwan's HannStar Display."

:arodwtfbro:

theyre making the 32gb $250 but the 16 is already $250 which makes me think they would drop the 16gb to $200 and the 8gb to $150... why the fck would they make a new single core device and make it $99 drop the 8gb to $150 and call it a day. youll take over the 7in tablet market for the time being. nobodys gonna want that single core sh*t.

dont count it out yet, it's more than likely got that new intel processor that's single core, and fast
 6 years ago '04        #84
dmotto 
space
avatar space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
sup fam I need some help with a car charger for the nexus 7 I allready bought 2 car chargers wich
didn't charge the nexus up. I'm thinking about this one
[pic - click to view]

would this one work and if you allready have one wich works please post
the charger brand or type thanks
 6 years ago '05        #85
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$812 | Props total: 85 85
This nexus 7 is a beast already rooted first day and running paranoid android custom rom its super smooth
 6 years ago '04        #86
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
 dmotto said:
sup fam I need some help with a car charger for the nexus 7 I allready bought 2 car chargers wich
didn't charge the nexus up. I'm thinking about this one
[pic - click to view]

would this one work and if you allready have one wich works please post
the charger brand or type thanks
I'll look at what I got 2morrow, but anything that can handle a usb drive should charge it fine
 6 years ago '04        #87
dmotto 
space
avatar space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
no problems anymore I got a usb blue tooth radio it's charging now so problems solved thnx btw
 6 years ago '05        #88
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$812 | Props total: 85 85
I need some help I downloaded the foxfi wifi app for sprint on my GS3 but when I turn it on and try to connect it with my nexus 7 it never connects on my nexus I'm rooted running paranoid android custom rom on my GS3 its stock No root any help would be appreciated
 6 years ago '04        #89
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
 SupremeG56 said:
I need some help I downloaded the foxfi wifi app for sprint on my GS3 but when I turn it on and try to connect it with my nexus 7 it never connects on my nexus I'm rooted running paranoid android custom rom on my GS3 its stock No root any help would be appreciated
if you're running a vanilla android custom rom then you should be able to turn on the wifi hotspot from the settings menu
 6 years ago '05        #90
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$812 | Props total: 85 85
 fat_boyy21 said:
if you're running a vanilla android custom rom then you should be able to turn on the wifi hotspot from the settings menu
Naw my phone is bone stock just updated to jelly bean official version yesterday I guess I just have to wait for them to update the app
 6 years ago '04        #91
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
 SupremeG56 said:
Naw my phone is bone stock just updated to jelly bean official version yesterday I guess I just have to wait for them to update the app
i checked out some of the comments for foxfi. make sure you update from the foxfi website. att and sprint have it blocked in the playstore. then make sure you restart your phone
 6 years ago '04        #92
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
Ubuntuu now available for the Nexus 7





[pic - click to view]




 6 years ago '05        #93
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$812 | Props total: 85 85
What's the best media player with no ads for the nexus 7 I downloaded the dark knight rises and for some reason it won't support avi files
 6 years ago '04        #94
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 115 115
not sure if it has ads but i'd say MX Player?

maybe i dont see ads because i'm rooted with ad free..
 6 years ago '04        #95
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
 SupremeG56 said:
What's the best media player with no ads for the nexus 7 I downloaded the dark knight rises and for some reason it won't support avi files


 GetOnMahLevel said:
not sure if it has ads but i'd say MX Player?

maybe i dont see ads because i'm rooted with ad free..

I use MX player but there is also a vlc player on xda that's in beta
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
61 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
38 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy