Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean + Nexus 7 + Galaxy Nexus Thread

most viewed right now
 124
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Kalon said:
I got some questions. How reliable is rooting then using external storage? and how is google drive? how much do you have to pay for storage?
See my post on USB otg to see how reliable it is after rooting. One of the links shows devices that work. I'm gonna start to go in depth on Google drive soon. For right now I just put some docs and pics up. And the first 5 gb are free
 6 years ago '04        #42
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 fat_boyy21 said:
See my post on USB otg to see how reliable it is after rooting. One of the links shows devices that work. I'm gonna start to go in depth on Google drive soon. For right now I just put some docs and pics up. And the first 5 gb are free
can you put up a list of what USB drives work....i dont wanna buy the wrong kind. i have a sandisk...

for some reason this tablet is intriguing me more than the iPad is. fu*k the hp touchpad...ion want that sh*t no more.

but i will wait to see if my employer carries it and see what apple does as far as a 7" tablet as well. cause whatever i get im rocking with it for at least 3 years.
 6 years ago '04        #43
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Kalon said:
can you put up a list of what USB drives work....i dont wanna buy the wrong kind. i have a sandisk...

for some reason this tablet is intriguing me more than the iPad is. fu*k the hp touchpad...ion want that sh*t no more.

but i will wait to see if my employer carries it and see what apple does as far as a 7" tablet as well. cause whatever i get im rocking with it for at least 3 years.
From what I see sandisk and Kingston micro SD cards work when connected via USB adapters.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
but i read that i can't read from the drive, only copy?
 6 years ago '04        #45
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Kalon said:
but i read that i can't read from the drive, only copy?
I'll look later in the week.. if you find some info post it
 6 years ago '04        #46
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
what about overclocking and sh*t? is that possible?
 6 years ago '04        #47
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 115 115
I'm a few clicks away from ordering one.. I toyed with one today a lil bit.. not sure if I want to pull the trigger or not..
 6 years ago '04        #48
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Kalon said:
what about overclocking and sh*t? is that possible?
yes, you can overclock to 1.5 ghz




 GetOnMahLevel said:
I'm a few clicks away from ordering one.. I toyed with one today a lil bit.. not sure if I want to pull the trigger or not..
IMO there's only 3 tablets worth getting, a nexus 7, a transformer infinity, or an ipad. the nexus 7 gives you the most at the cheapest price plus you get a $25 play store credit + $10 for setting up google wallet. and the portability is unbeateable... it fits easily in my front pocket.


Last edited by fat_boyy21; 07-27-2012 at 08:46 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Se7en said:
Has anyone tried using a stylus? Does it work!
not yet... but I'm gonna pick one up soon
 6 years ago '04        #50
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Se7en said:
Lemme know when you find out. May pick up a cheap one off eBay but I can't seem to find straight answer on Google. Maybe I'll ask on xda or something
from what I've read so far it's as good/bad as the ipad.

Im about to get this one


[video - click to view]




here's a cool app for taking notes


[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '05        #51
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 287 287
What are some good games? I know we got that $25 credit for purchasing but I can't find anything to use it on.
 6 years ago '04        #52
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Peter Griffin said:
What are some good games? I know we got that $25 credit for purchasing but I can't find anything to use it on.
check out the tegra zone... there are a lot of good games there and some are quad core optimized. I picked up batman, max payne, and riptide. Get some of the emulators as well
 6 years ago '04        #54
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
I just picked this one up in the play store today



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #55
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
Any useful apps? I have the $25 credit but I haven't seen any paid apps that I thought were interesting. Not too much of a gamer either
 6 years ago '04        #56
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 dgangsta said:
Any useful apps? I have the $25 credit but I haven't seen any paid apps that I thought were interesting. Not too much of a gamer either
you gotta be more specific than that... if you're talking about productivity apps, most of those are free
 6 years ago '04        #57
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
 fat_boyy21 said:
you gotta be more specific than that... if you're talking about productivity apps, most of those are free
Just in general I guess. I don't need anything for pictures or anything with that nexus camera Productivity and just useful app recommendations would be great.
 6 years ago '04        #58
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 dgangsta said:
Just in general I guess. I don't need anything for pictures or anything with that nexus camera Productivity and just useful app recommendations would be great.




 6 years ago '04        #59
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Se7en said:
I just got a cheap little Stylus from ebay and this thing works amazingly . Glad I didn't spend too much on some special brand
I just got mine in the mail today... it works really well. Now I gotta get used to writing with it. Hopefully some developers can port the galaxy note stylus apps
 6 years ago '04        #60
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
that CloudOn app...Lord Jesus im about to download that.


[pic - click to view]



i think this is going to be so worth my $270. probably going to get the $30 3 year plan from walmart too. fu*k it. im going all in with this.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy