Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
Yesterday’s Nexus 7 Update? Added Google Wallet For Awkward NFC Tablet Transactions

[pic - click to view]

Yesterday there was a very small (under 1MB) update rolling out to the Nexus 7. We were a little perplexed to exactly what it was (I’m always worried Google will finally dumb down the search). Today, Google is finally shedding some light on the OTA, revealing that it was little more than the addition of Google Wallet for the tablet. I think this officially makes mobile transactions on the 7-inch tablet much more inconvenient than, you know, whipping out your actual credit card. Still, for those that finally got their hands on the tablet and never let it leave their side’s, purchasing Slurpees on the Nexus 7 is now officially possible.

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 07-17-2012 at 08:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #22
space
space
One Click Root Guide

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 07-23-2012 at 06:11 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #23
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 fat_boyy21 said:

[pic - click to view]

at pulling out a nexus 7 to pay

speaking of google wallet though, I tried to use it for the first time the other day with my gnex and it wouldn't go through for anything
 5 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 duval88 said:
at pulling out a nexus 7 to pay

speaking of google wallet though, I tried to use it for the first time the other day with my gnex and it wouldn't go through for anything
I've never tried it before but I will soon. I'm not sure what could have gone wrong ... I know u gotta put in your password 2x tho
 5 years ago '04        #25
space
space
gbc emulator and super gnes
 5 years ago '06        #26
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
for two hundred dollars ....wow,you get so much.I have widgets and live wallpaper running and still no lag and still fast.
 5 years ago '08        #27
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 574 574
I don't have a Nexus BUT Jelly Bean should be up and running on my MyTouch4G real soon. I already seen one of the devs post it and he's working out the bugs. sh*t is smacking ICS around lol.
 5 years ago '05        #28
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
What types of cases you guys using?
 5 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 Se7en said:
I should be able to use a stylus on my nexus 7 right?
Yeah as long as it works for capacitive screens (which are 90% of tablets out there) ... Any iPad stylus should work on it
 5 years ago '04        #30
space
space
****USB OTG does work without root for some devices (not mass storage).. just plug in your device and try it before rooting. Watch the video If it doesnt work use the method below***

Full USB support/External Devices/Mass Storage For Nexus 7

Root your Nexus 7

install the app called stick mount

(I have not done this myself yet)

go here to see list of devices that work and their functionality

go for more info

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 07-24-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #31
space
space
How to get landscape orientation on the Nexus 7 home screen and any app (flipboard)

1. Download Ultimate Rotation Control from the Google Play Store. (The main app is a seven-day trial; if you decide to use it beyond that first week, you'll have to pony up three bucks for a license.)

2. Open the app -- you'll find it in your app drawer under the name "Rotate" -- and change the "Current Rotation" setting to "Auto."

3. Return to your home screen and pull down your notification panel. You'll see an item there entitled "Rotate." Tap on it, then tap the button labeled "Global" at the bottom of the dialog box that appears (this will cause the button's text to change to "App Only"). Now just tap the option labeled "Forced Auto," and the dialog box will disappear

Im trying this app out myself. It does work but the icons disappear for a while when you rotate your home screen

option 2 is to get another launcher such as Holo launcher

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 07-23-2012 at 06:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #32
space
space
How to print from the Nexus 7

Before you get started, you'll need to have Google's Cloud Print service set up and linked to your Google account. You can get started with setting up Cloud Print by visiting Google.com/CloudPrint on your computer.

All set up? Good.
•Now, download Cloud Print from the Play Store.

After installing Cloud Print, complete the setup process by following the instructions provided to you.
(Credit: Screenshot by Jason Cipriani/CNET)

•When setting up the app, make sure you use the same Google account you used to set up Google Cloud Print. This will ensure you are able to print to the printer(s) you have added to the service.

By selecting Cloud Print, your document will be uploaded to Google's Cloud Print service and printed on a printer of your choosing.

•The next time you want to print a document, photo, or even a Web page, select the share option and pick Cloud Print as the action. If you need to print an attachment from Gmail, you can tap on the view button for the attachment and select Cloud Print from the list of options.

• Once you've picked Cloud Print as the action, you'll then be asked to confirm the printer you want to print to, and the app will take it from there. Within a few seconds, you should hear your printer start up (noisy little things, aren't they?) and a page will be spit out at you. Fancy.

One more thing: if you'd rather not print to a real printer, you can "print" to your Google Drive account using the same app. You should see Google Drive listed as an additional printer. This is a similar feature to what is included in the latest Chrome Beta.

By now, you're probably asking yourself if this would work on any Android device. The answer is yes -- you can print from any Android device so long as it's running Android 2.0 and above. Happy printing!
 5 years ago '04        #33
space
space
How to access the camera app on your Nexus 7

Head over the to Google Play Store and download Camera Luancher for Nexus 7.

After installation, you'll see the familiar Android camera icon added to your device.

Tapping on the icon will, of course, launch the camera app on your Nexus 7
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Se7en said:
Good looks on those cases^ May cop a second one since I have one on the way already

Man, I'm undecided. I want to ROOT this sh*t and just get it over with but at the same time Im unsure. Don't have much experience rooting so I'm a little worried. All I really want to root it got is to Use External memory though. Decisions decisions
As of right now, Im not going to root. The only reason would be for usb mass storage, but Im going to see how google drive works out
 5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 Se7en said:
Google Drive is their cloud storage right? I may have to look in to that more.

Upon further inspection I wish they let me store Apps on there lol. Thats going to be the biggest problem for me.
Same here. I got the 16 GB model and I only have half a gig left lol. I put on a bunch of games and movies. Im gonna just upload and stream my movies to free up some space
 5 years ago '09        #38
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Se7en said:
Has anyone tried this? I'm thinking of giving it a shot this weekend.
Lol...i root every android device out of the box
 5 years ago '09        #39
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Se7en said:
Have you tried using external memory? That's more what I'm interested in Cruz I'd like a place to store my apps lol. I'm pretty sure I read that you can't load from the external memory
Mostly, I root for flashing Roms and changing the performance...I haven't really paid attention to my memory yet lol...haven't synced one CD, I got the 16gb tho so I should fine for a while...I think saw a pic somewhere online where someone rooted and attached USB thumb drive, so external memory must be working...

Last edited by mtva24; 07-25-2012 at 12:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #40
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I got some questions. How reliable is rooting then using external storage? and how is google drive? how much do you have to pay for storage?

EDIT: Looks like you get 5 gb free and you can buy 25 gb for $2.49/month, where as apple offers $20/year for 10 extra gb on top of the free 5gb.

so about the external storage, has anyone tried it?

and i fu*ks with the stock case, i like that gray. damn i want one of these so bad lol.

Last edited by Kalon; 07-25-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy