July 2012 - What Did You Wear Today

most viewed right now
 143
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 RLRugby said:
i dont need his fu*kin advice because my cousin already has given me it

i already have sh*t lined up.

i dont like when n*ggas sittin here tellin me whats a waste of time and what i SHOULD do

fu*k that

u get sh*t in steps

u dont just go and get your fu*king doctorate

i know what the fu*k im doing.

and fu*k that f*ggot a.ss n*gga

one minute he wins the lottery, next minute he a gangsta, next minute he a nerd, next minute he committing armed robbery

lol ur mad, because ur life sucks and you can see ur sh*t slipping with each day that passes, n*ggas feel so sorry for you, that they offer you advice in a fu*king dress code section

ur such a fu*king hater, i never claimed to win no fu*king lottery, never claimed to be a gangsta

i am a nerd and i did get arrested for armed robbery, just know that if you was to ever ever say some slick to my fu*king face, i'd knock you the fu*k out...and if i dont, my n*ggas would if i asked them to, that all you need to know, you fu*king loser.
 07-10-2012, 10:41 AM         #122
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
i dont need his fu*kin advice because my cousin already has given me it

i already have sh*t lined up.

i dont like when n*ggas sittin here tellin me whats a waste of time and what i SHOULD do

fu*k that

u get sh*t in steps

u dont just go and get your fu*king doctorate

i know what the fu*k im doing.

and fu*k that f*ggot a.ss n*gga

one minute he wins the lottery, next minute he a gangsta, next minute he a nerd, next minute he committing armed robbery

I agree with taking steps but yuh need to learn how to accept constructive criticism, Im just saying from expeience A+ is pretty much a piece of paper that means nothing to employers.

I bet if you take the test right now, you'll pass. It's that easy......

I'm sure there are lots of ppl here on BX that work in the I.T field that can chime in. thats all im saying.....
 5 years ago '06        #123
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,564 | Props total: 35693 35693
Plus you get all the Twinkies and ding dongs you can eat at stop and shop.

Pretty sure you know when all the new snacks coming out too.

Cupcakes with glitter sprinkles and sh*t you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #124
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 RLRugby said:
i talked and watch u talk so i know its nothing malicious

i HAVE done my research and i do understand that at the end of the day experience is key

there is someone that im close to that has told me stories of the nightmare of not having the papers on ur resume

he had the experience but was fired....and someone who has similar experience AND has the certification will always land the job before him

im 22. i figure meanwhile im finishing up my bachelors degree i look into the A+ certification. knock that out in a few months and move towards another certification.

im not expecting to jump out and grab a 100k job the next day

im on that slow grind and makin sure i move correctly
22? n*gga u shoulda been had a degree...u working at a job that dont even require a HS diploma or A ged...MAN u fu*king up..
 5 years ago '07        #125
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8867 8867
 NYC-Banga said:
lol ur mad, because ur life sucks and you can see ur sh*t slipping with each day that passes, n*ggas feel so sorry for you, that they offer you advice in a fu*king dress code section

ur such a fu*king hater, i never claimed to win no fu*king lottery, never claimed to be a gangsta

i am a nerd and i did get arrested for armed robbery, just know that if you was to ever ever say some slick to my fu*king face, i'd knock you the fu*k out...and if i dont, my n*ggas would if i asked them to, that all you need to know, you fu*king loser.
Did you just threaten that man?
 5 years ago '06        #126
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 DIPSET101 said:
Did you just threaten that man?
i call it foretelling
 5 years ago '04        #127
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
this cant be life
 07-10-2012, 12:51 PM         #128
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LeMar G said:
Plus you get all the Twinkies and ding dongs you can eat at stop and shop.

Pretty sure you know when all the new snacks coming out too.

Cupcakes with glitter sprinkles and sh*t you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #129
Scotty The KCL 67 heat pts67 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,830 | Props total: 103 103
I'm tryin to tell ya. A+ is whatever. But its a waste of time.

If you don't start your cisco certifications right now, you're behind.

Also, learn how to php/script. It will help you in life.

And learn Debian/OpenSuSE/RedHat

if you get certs in all 3 of those things, you will have a job with a min. of 75k as a Jr admin.
 07-10-2012, 02:26 PM         #130
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony Music Fall Intern Positions in NY, TN, FL

***must be enrolled in school to be eligible, for credit/experience and not $$$***


Sony Music - Latin
FL-Coconut Grove/Miami



Sony Music Nashville
TN-Nashville



Sony Music Head Office - NYC
NYC, NY



get at me via PM if you have any questions.....
 5 years ago '07        #131
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8867 8867
 NYC-Banga said:
i call it foretelling
I call it...size 9 on them pushead 2's
 5 years ago '05        #132
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
Is your cousin in the IT field for him to give u advice?????
 5 years ago '05        #133
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Bronxbombers said:
Is your cousin in the IT field for him to give u advice?????
Head cashier = IT field?

 5 years ago '05        #134
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 LeMar G said:
Plus you get all the Twinkies and ding dongs you can eat at stop and shop.

Pretty sure you know when all the new snacks coming out too.

Cupcakes with glitter sprinkles and sh*t you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
lol lol got em...Again

and to quote myself "Twinkie Twinkie Twinkie...Ring Ding Ring Ding"

 DIPSET101 said:
I call it...size 9 on them pushead 2's
 5 years ago '12        #135
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5981 5981
 pufntrees718 said:
i saw one thread.
he jus get sonned everywhere tho
theres no need to keep searchin
when we all know what the result is gonna be
but one quick question tho rugby
who is this
[IMG][/IMG]
 HeightsBound said:
Let's not let this gem go unanswered.
 DaViLLe726 said:
lmfaooo
Why is n*ggas slippin'? Is it because it's just to easy?
 5 years ago '05        #136
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 HeightsBound said:
Why is n*ggas slippin'? Is it because it's just to easy?
ehh sometimes rubgoo trolls and sometimes hes dead serious. that picture cant be serious.
One thing is for sure tho.....hes a darker, huskier, version of stuart scott.
 5 years ago '12        #137
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5981 5981
 DaViLLe726 said:
ehh sometimes rubgoo trolls and sometimes hes dead serious. that picture cant be serious.
One thing is for sure tho.....hes a darker, huskier, version of stuart scott.

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '06        #138
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 DIPSET101 said:
I call it...size 9 on them pushead 2's
i call it, nice try
 5 years ago '05        #139
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #140
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
^^^
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy