July 2012 - What Did You Wear Today

most viewed right now
 333
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Article inside Reboot your router
9 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 95
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #321
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 cmac23 said:
fu*k outta here internet gangsta....
oh so now u wanna push ur nose up against the pc screen and shoot in the gym

man get the fu*k out this thread with your corny a.ss...
 6 years ago '04        #322
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 637 637
 pufntrees718 said:
this n*gga bice made a special appearance
jus to son rugby
where u been at bice
been chillen homie.i see sh*t hasn't changed in here lmao
 6 years ago '07        #323
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
oh so now u wanna push ur nose up against the pc screen and shoot in the gym

man get the fu*k out this thread with your corny a.ss...
So I am corny based just off this? You don't know sh*t about me. If you only knew n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #324
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 cmac23 said:
fu*k outta here internet gangsta.... When I said I wasn't saying names it goes for the whole section. The last part about you two was just an add on... Take it how you see it...
now u quick editing and backpeddaling off your G


[pic - click to view]



scared a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #325
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 cmac23 said:
So I am corny based just off this? You don't know sh*t about me. If you only knew n*gga.
u corny cause u editing trying to sneak out the way of the fire.

fu*k knowing sh*t about you, i know ME
 6 years ago '07        #326
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
now we quick editing and backpeddaling off your G


[pic - click to view]



scared a.ss n*gga
I'm not worried about you. n*gga you overweight, your soon to be wife got cankles (we seen this sh*t in the pics) and you use the words " you ain't bout that life." As soon as someone uses that phrase I already know what type of person I am dealing with. You a weak a.ss n*gga and have nothing going for you. Me I am successful, have a family and my wife can stay at home. You and your future wife overweight, work at sh*tty jobs and live with your family.
 07-27-2012, 01:52 PM         #327
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga said "if u only knew"
n*ggas is funny in here
 6 years ago '07        #328
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
u corny cause u editing trying to sneak out the way of the fire.

fu*k knowing sh*t about you, i know ME
You wrote that corny sh*t before I edited. Only reason I edited it because I could see where you would think I was originally talking about you because the descriptions do fit you, but I wasn't. So I hit the edit button to say I wasn't referring to you originally, but now I am talking to your bi*ch a.ss. You ain't sh*t bro, so carry on.
 6 years ago '07        #329
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 pufntrees718 said:
n*gga said "if u only knew"
n*ggas is funny in here
Are you the grammar police?
 6 years ago '06        #330
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 cmac23 said:
I'm not worried about you. n*gga you overweight, your soon to be wife got cankles (we seen this sh*t in the pics) and you use the words " you ain't bout that life." As soon as someone uses that phrase I already know what type of person I am dealing with. You a weak a.ss n*gga and have nothing going for you. Me I am successful, have a family and my wife can stay at home. You and your future wife overweight, work at sh*tty jobs and live with your family.

[pic - click to view]



im overweight = lie

my wife got cankles = lie


[pic - click to view]



i work a sh*tty job = lie

if you can fabricate sh*t about ppl YOU DONT KNOW, then i know for a fact you a fake fu*k.

like i said you corny...go sit ur a.ss somewhere thats not close to the keyboard, chump


[pic - click to view]



you not bout that real life.
 6 years ago '06        #331
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 cmac23 said:
You wrote that corny sh*t before I edited. Only reason I edited it because I could see where you would think I was originally talking about you because the descriptions do fit you, but I wasn't. So I hit the edit button to say I wasn't referring to you originally, but now I am talking to your bi*ch a.ss. You ain't sh*t bro, so carry on.
n*gga shut up, u lost for the day.
 6 years ago '07        #332
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
You staying using gifs, that sh*t ain't cool. Also that pic, she fat. Not thick, FAT. I'm done with this conversation, I'm adding to the problem now which is the bi*ching going on here between you and Rugby.
 6 years ago '07        #333
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga shut up, u lost for the day.
Oh no I lost on the internet... What the fu*k am I going to do now?
 6 years ago '07        #334
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
I'll be the bigger man here. The point has already been made about you acting like a bi*ch on here. Apparently I have taken a loss, (looks around and sh*t hasn't changed since I took a "loss") so I am done.
 6 years ago '06        #335
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 cmac23 said:
You staying using gifs, that sh*t ain't cool. Also that pic, she fat. Not thick, FAT. I'm done with this conversation, I'm adding to the problem now which is the bi*ching going on here between you and Rugby.
the fu*k is u to say whats cool...

whats not cool is YOU COMING IN TALKING sh*t never posting any fits or pick ups...thats not cool

u a loser...only sh*t fat on my fiancee is her a.ss, t*tties, and bank account...fu*k outta here with them grade school fat jokes, u snot nosed chump...go away.
 6 years ago '05        #336
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 theslug said:
My sh*t is fly you hatin a.ss bi*ch i love it the hood love it you cant dress you never post anything you just look at other ppl's sh*t just sitdown eat your popcorn shut the fu*k up and enjoy the show....nope no one else said it was becuz THEY CAN SEE COLORS and they know im reppin my country an city an the olympics all in one you color blind bi*ch you have no life you on here all day everyday hating no job just all fu*ked up i bet if it was a regular yankee navy blue fit you woulda jump right on my d!ck you f*get you got pookie's swag u new jack bi*ch post some sh*t then come talk to me......oh my bad you was already on my d!ck you propped the whole outfit except the hat but now you mad so now the whole thing is off get a life ALL HYPOCRIT n*ggaS SHOULD BE PUNCHED SQUARE IN THE NOSE
Im gonna keep it 100 with you brah...In the picture the hat def looks black. And im not colorblind. Could be the lighting in the photo.

 NYC-Banga said:
that n*gga holla gave him his address and he aint do sh*t...that n*gga aint travel out ct since i challenged him...
Rugby like Tom Green in Road Trip
 6 years ago '05        #337
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 2553 2553
I Remembered When Holla Posted His Address

And Rugby Try To Say He's From The Jersey Shores

Mean While The Address Was In Northern Jersey 30min Away From the City
 6 years ago '04        #338
Scotty The KCL 67 heat pts67 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,830 | Props total: 103 103

[pic - click to view]



Budweiser Sbs
 6 years ago '06        #339
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 Bronxbombers said:
I Remembered When Holla Posted His Address

And Rugby Try To Say He's From The Jersey Shores

Mean While The Address Was In Northern Jersey 30min Away From the City

[pic - click to view]

 07-27-2012, 02:34 PM         #340
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cmac23 said:
Are you the grammar police?
stop poppin sh*t and post somethin
we all go by what we see
and all we see is u talkin sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy