July 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #501
Scotty The KCL 67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
$6,830 | Props total: 103 103
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

Got This Earlier In The Week ...Didn't Had The Time To Take a Pic

AJ Olympic 6's..... 3 Jordan Air Fresheners From Shoepreme

S/O To La Rock For Retweeting The Site

BTW Anyone Knw a Good Camera ....Im Looking For A new Cam
haha you copped the Freshers too? Right on. I got my 3s in my car right now.
 5 years ago '05        #502
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Scotty The KCL said:
haha you copped the Freshers too? Right on. I got my 3s in my car right now.
I Didnt Use Them Yet ...They Smell Good ???

Shiits Took 4ever To Ship ...Like 3 Weeks
 5 years ago '06        #503
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 RLRugby said:
the funny part is u actin like u dont know what im talkin bout

u fraud behind anonymity
n*gga I don't, nobody ever does, or even wants to.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 07-22-2012 at 07:22 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #504
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
serious question.... how do you guys feel about the quality of the aj 6 olympic?

sh*t seems rushed to me
 5 years ago '06        #505
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 cankstoochie said:
serious question.... how do you guys feel about the quality of the aj 6 olympic?

sh*t seems rushed to me
rushed compared to what?

seems good to me.
 5 years ago '07        #506
space
space
it just seems a little off. i can't be the only one that thinks the olympic 6s quality is mediocre.
 5 years ago '04        #507
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
 cankstoochie said:
it just seems a little off. i can't be the only one that thinks the olympic 6s quality is mediocre.
i think theres more lack in putting it together than the quality itself, like glue all over and just not put together clean i guess
 5 years ago '04        #508
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
space
$10,954 | Props total: 5732 5732
 yo0123yo said:
i think theres more lack in putting it together than the quality itself, like glue all over and just not put together clean i guess
That's why it's better to go to a store and look over your pair before buying. Quality control is pretty bad on Jordans these days. I couldn't even imagine what B-grades look like when I done seen all the messed up pairs from retail stores.
 5 years ago '04        #509
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29657 29657
 RLRugby said:
Def got his ticket.

And then he got it took

Y u think he got his sh*t so laTe

n*ggas know the truth
..why dont u get off the computer n go outside ..lol everytime i come in this bi*ch u usually are complaining about something...bi*chin....or just talkin sh*t and now u gettin your george lucas on with them science fiction stories...lol shut up already...
 5 years ago '07        #510
space
space
 yo0123yo said:
i agree

JayR04 said:
That's why it's better to go to a store and look over your pair before buying. Quality control is pretty bad on Jordans these days. I couldn't even imagine what B-grades look like when I done seen all the messed up pairs from retail stores.
if i didnt know any better i'd think the retail stores are selling b-grades for a higher profit margin.

we need better quality control on the retros or better prices.
 5 years ago '09        #511
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
I expected more but here you gooo

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #512
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 specialk103185 said:
I think the quality is pretty good on the 6s. They just run kinda big. The same for the 7s and the playoffs. The last j's I had a problem with quality on we're the ivs...but it actually seems like Jordan quality is getting better. Hope they get it right for the raptors and the breds b/c I plan on double copping
How was the deadstock VA? Even though I live in Va Beach, had too much going on yesterday to make it
 5 years ago '05        #513
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6189 6189
 specialk103185 said:
I think the quality is pretty good on the 6s. They just run kinda big. The same for the 7s and the playoffs. The last j's I had a problem with quality on we're the ivs...but it actually seems like Jordan quality is getting better. Hope they get it right for the raptors and the breds b/c I plan on double copping
I thought those cement iv's were some of the better quality retros this past year
 5 years ago '05        #514
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6189 6189
 specialk103185 said:
They did ok with the cements but the cavs and pinks were kinda suspect. U wear gs sizes?
I wish! I'm 5'10...I'd tip over!
 5 years ago '05        #515
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 RLRugby said:

So now im on welfare

n*gga i got a car that match the year and inhot 9 racks in my pocket
you mean the year your mom started workin for the company?
 5 years ago '04        #516
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 specialk103185 said:
it was cool, good turn out. From what i saw tho, it didn't look like a lot got sold. Folks prices were too high.

yall sell anything or just pushing the site? i made about a stack but dudes wanted you to take L's on sh*t... one dude that has a shop was running around trying to copp everything DS.... yeah lemme sell you my sh*t and let you mark it up 100 dollars.... i was quoting ridiculous prices to him, good seeing you tho.... i was planning to stop over but once i got my joint set up i wasnt leaving it. when i looked over after sh*t slowed down yall were gone
 5 years ago '05        #517
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 cankstoochie said:

sh*t seems rushed to me
I Love Them ...They Don't Crease That Easily

I Think Its The Best Quality J's All Yr
 5 years ago '04        #518
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
Word? What booth were u@? I walked around a couple times. Dudes were tryin to cop super low. I bought a little bit of extra kicks I had lying around. Sold my inversons but I only had 4 other pairs of kicks. One dude tried to get me to sell him some ds foams for $200. Its all good tho, I was really there just to promote the site and answer questions

i set up shop right when you came through the outside doors... you were over there for a min until you decided to haul a.ss to the corner. i was gonna say whats up initially but sh*t was hectic that morning just getting there plus all the sh*t i had. dudes were lowballing to say the least, i mean my prices weren't the best but its not everyday you run across solid pieces like that... also caught alot of hate for whatever reason

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by B SQUEEZE; 07-22-2012 at 04:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #519
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
ohhhhh! that was you. dope sh*t you were sellin. I didn't want to sit too close to the door because i had like 3 computers, a tablet and a camera on the table. didnt want to make it easy for somebody to walk away with anything. not sure why there was any hate--u had a nice selection. this dude wanted to trade a pair of yeezy 2's straight up for the galaxy foams. did you holla @ him?

thanks for the compliment, i feel you on the door thing, but i was thinking easy pack up since i parked 5 feet from the door... people hating were the ones looking for hand outs and trying to flip sh*t, i told dude... "youre talking 1500 or 2 stacks doesnt impress me, im not a kid, if i want to see stacks, ill look at my own"... he was mad... either way maybe if i ran across a true enthusiast such as myself, i would have def worked with em.... asain dork looking kid with the yeezys? if so, hes a f*g and they are well worn, anyways i dont fu*k with the yeezys, theyre kinda weak to me
 5 years ago '07        #520
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I mad I couldn't make it... @Bsqueeze you got a shop here in Va Beach
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy