Chris Brown Shows Off New Huge Neck Tattoo

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1793 1793
 mas22 said:
if i was forced to get a tattoo putting one on the side of my neck is the last place i would choose
exactly.
 5 years ago '04        #62
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
MODS: chris brown is not hip hop move thread
 5 years ago '12        #63
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 Sinna555 said:
If I did, they're on me so why should you care? I got mine for a bunch of reasons. Some just for the art, some 'cause they mean something, some just repping music I know I'll be a fan of for the rest of my life or music that has impacted me in a big way. Numerous reasons. I just tattoo whatever I want really.

I'm the one who has to live with them, so yeah, I did 'em for ME to look at. I know that might be hard for some of you clowns to understand seeming as Hip Hop is obsessed with being flashy. Not all of us need everyone around them to accept everything. In a perfect world, the only voices I would hear would be those of musicians and I'd never speak. So miss me with that attention bullsh*t.
i honestly dont care what you have on your body, but you seem to feel the need to defend them

and you gave the exact reason you got them, art is for people to look at.. reppin music to whom? yourself?

either way it brings exactly the attention you claim to not want.. no beef, just bein real

Last edited by xplizit; 07-01-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #64
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
 xplizit said:
i honestly dont care what you have on your body, but you seem to feel the need to defend them

and you gave the exact reason you got them, art is for people to look at.. reppin music to whom? yourself?

either way it brings exactly the attention you claim to not want.. no beef, just bein real
Nah, you're completely right that it brings attention. Obviously it does. I'm just saying that me personally, I don't want the attention. Yeah, I have a Jedi Mind Tricks tattoo because I want to have it, it's just that simple (just an example).

I'm not attacking you or defending myself or whatever. Your post just came off as generalizing that every single person does it for attention from others. I'm just saying that while it does apply to a good portion of tattooed people, it doesn't apply to all. It's just another stereotype.

It's all good.
 5 years ago '08        #65
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Yea, but it's a "problem" when black ppl do it...CB is a grown a.ss man. He can do what the fu*k ever he wants with his money...and why are y'all worried about his tattoos anyway? Men shouldn't be worried about another mans body, unless they're on some other sh*t..
 5 years ago '08        #66
space
space
 GameTheory said:
I'm not judging your ability to like what you want or anything like that, but lets be honest.

The only reason you got a tattoo was to show off.

Period.

What does showing your favorite artist have to do with you that writing it down on a piece of paper and carrying it with you can't?

You want others to know certain things about you without you telling them or them guessing.

Thats fine. Just admit it though. Tattoos aren't FOR YOU, they're for everyone else to view ON YOU.
Dude can f!ght his own battles but I gotta say that you sound dumb as fu*k....You don't know that man...only his SN...so how can you tell him HIS reasons for getting tattoos?

This the problem with you motherfu*kers...you think you know very gotdamn thing...just to make yourself look cool on a forum?

News flash buddy....nobody gives a sh*t what you or I say on this forum...so save the tough guy act for real life.

Last edited by supervillain; 07-01-2012 at 04:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #67
Sinna555 
space
space
I can see why you think like that, but that's not how I go about it. When I'm rocking a hoodie, I know my sleeves are there and that's dope to me. Nobody sees 'em but I know they're there.

It's the same sh*t as music really. I love music, I listen to a lot of it, I'm gonna listen to as much of it as I can. I'm gonna tattoo as much of my body as I can. I'm not listening to what I'm listening to for anyone else and I'm not getting tattooed for anybody else.

Mathematic said:
Dude can f!ght his own battles but I gotta say that you sound dumb as fu*k....You don't know that man...only his SN...so how can you tell him HIS reasons for getting tattoos?
He clearly knows me better than I do.
 5 years ago '08        #68
space
space
 Sinna555 said:
I can see why you think like that, but that's not how I go about it. When I'm rocking a hoodie, I know my sleeves are there and that's dope to me. Nobody sees 'em but I know they're there.

It's the same sh*t as music really. I love music, I listen to a lot of it, I'm gonna listen to as much of it as I can. I'm gonna tattoo as much of my body as I can. I'm not listening to what I'm listening to for anyone else and I'm not getting tattooed for anybody else.

He clearly knows me better than I do.
for reallll

But seriously...you don't have to explain sh*t to these n*ggas, man.. For whatever reason you got tattoos is for you to know and tell if you feel like it but don't ever let a motherfu*ker tell you about YOUR tats....fu*k what they think..

Last edited by supervillain; 07-01-2012 at 04:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
Sinna555 
space
space
Nah, I know that. But the first few pages of this thread were just mad ignorant. People weren't just sh*tting on CB but all tattooed people out there. Considering most of the people who go on this forum are white and this forum's about a genre of music created by black people, you'd think people would know better than to judge others at this point. Other people they don't even know.

So I figured I'd just return the favor and sh*t on the ignorant.
 5 years ago '07        #70
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
You can have tats covered with makeup or do it digitally if you realy wanna act in movies.

This is 2012
 5 years ago '07        #71
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 Mathematic said:

This the problem with you motherfu*kers...you think you know very gotdamn thing...just to make yourself look cool on a forum?

News flash buddy....nobody gives a sh*t what you or I say on this forum...so save the tough guy act for real life.
Got him!!!
 07-01-2012, 07:22 PM         #72
Se7ven 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tatts dont stop anyone from getting movie roles have you heard of body makeup thats waterproof thats what makeup artists use smh
 5 years ago '05        #73
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 Mathematic said:

Mathematic said:
for reallll

But seriously...you don't have to explain sh*t to these n*ggas, man.. For whatever reason you got tattoos is for you to know and tell if you feel like it but don't ever let a motherfu*ker tell you about YOUR tats....fu*k what they think..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago