Going On The Record V2: RG3 will be a Bust. Luck Will Struggle, then Flourish.

most viewed right now
 198
Jan 21 - WHITE HOUSE DEBUKING FAKE NEWS LIVE! 🔥🔥🔥
105 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Amber Rose stealing Boxden's Wale Jokes
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - 6k LBS...$9 Million of Marijuana seized in Atlanta's Biggest ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 102
First Shock of 2017!!! Mc Lyte marries a MAN!!!
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #161
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 2339 2339
DummieD with another brick.

Ronnie needs to do you a favor and disable your post button.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 224 (-19) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 4 years ago '11        #162
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$38,118 | Props total: 5396 5396
DomieD you must bless us with your weekly response.
 4 years ago '07        #163
st21 973 heat pts973
space
avatar space
space
$47,938 | Props total: 20565 20565
dummied lost
 4 years ago '12        #164
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,544 | Props total: 771 771
I didn't get to watch the game due to the Bengals playing at the same time.. So I'm not gonna look at stats and judge his play like you pussies would or will.

I'll watch the quick hits later though so I can see if he really played well or just dumped it off like usual.


Last edited by DoMieD; 10-01-2012 at 12:17 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #165
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,544 | Props total: 771 771
Womp... Womp...



A concussion already in his early career as a QB? That's a scary site. QBs and concussions don't go together period, but already one in UR 5th game? Ehhhh

Only a matter of time before he really gets put out for long periods of time


Last edited by DoMieD; 10-07-2012 at 02:23 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #166
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,544 | Props total: 771 771
 Windy said:
aaron rodgers had a string of concussions as well, guess he should just pack it up and retire


like how you disappeared yesterday
Son, are you really this stupid?
 4 years ago '11        #167
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$38,118 | Props total: 5396 5396
 DoMieD said:
Womp... Womp...



A concussion already in his early career as a QB? That's a scary site. QBs and concussions don't go together period, but already one in UR 5th game? Ehhhh

Only a matter of time before he really gets put out for long periods of time
ehh.. he'll learn to slide.... still not a HORRIBLE game tho.
 4 years ago '10        #168
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,393 | Props total: 461 461
what a surprise this f*ggit conveniently ignored the game last week where rg3 led the team on a game winning drive in the 4th quarter on the road

but hes so quick to come back and bump the thread when rg3 gets injured

face it you're just a hating a.ss fu*k boy
 4 years ago '12        #169
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,544 | Props total: 771 771
 Moony Jackson said:
what a surprise this f*ggit conveniently ignored the game last week where rg3 led the team on a game winning drive in the 4th quarter on the road

but hes so quick to come back and bump the thread when rg3 gets injured

face it you're just a hating a.ss fu*k boy
I did? Wrong.

Get well soon, RGB.

Pretty sure I bumped this bc I said he would get injured LOL.. Only a matter of time before its worse than a concussion.. Dude has taken MONSTER hits every game besides the Saints game.
 4 years ago '10        #170
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,393 | Props total: 461 461
 DoMieD said:
I did? Wrong.

Get well soon, RGB.

Pretty sure I bumped this bc I said he would get injured LOL.. Only a matter of time before its worse than a concussion.. Dude has taken MONSTER hits every game besides the Saints game.
nah you just want him to get injured

you don't like all the hype he gets so you want him to get hurt and be out for the season

faggit
 4 years ago '12        #171
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,544 | Props total: 771 771
 Moony Jackson said:
nah you just want him to get injured

you don't like all the hype he gets so you want him to get hurt and be out for the season

faggit
P.S.

Andrew Luck just showed you what a real game wining drive looks like
 4 years ago '11        #172
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$38,118 | Props total: 5396 5396
 DoMieD said:
P.S.

Andrew Luck just showed you what a real game wining drive looks like
Well if RG3's teammates didnt have 2 horrible late game penalties in 2 straight games, maybe RG3 could have 2 game winning drives.

And since youre a bengals fan i'm sure you saw the one where RG3 got drove at least 20 yds back on a double penalty.
 4 years ago '08        #173
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$18,343 | Props total: 2237 2237
Not gonna indulge in the RG3 hate. But Luck was outstanding today. He's startin to live up to the hype.
 4 years ago '12        #174
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,544 | Props total: 771 771
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Well if RG3's teammates didnt have 2 horrible late game penalties in 2 straight games, maybe RG3 could have 2 game winning drives.

And since youre a bengals fan i'm sure you saw the one where RG3 got drove at least 20 yds back on a double penalty.
tired of all the excuses.


Shut the hell up already dude.
 4 years ago '10        #175
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,393 | Props total: 461 461
 DoMieD said:
P.S.

Andrew Luck just showed you what a real game wining drive looks like
a game winning drive is a game winning drive

whether its throwing a touchdown or putting your kicker in position to win the game

I didn't know that those kinds of game winning drives didn't count

maybe tom brady isn't that great then since that's how he won super bowls

stop hating fu*k boy
 4 years ago '12        #176
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,544 | Props total: 771 771
 Moony Jackson said:
a game winning drive is a game winning drive

whether its throwing a touchdown or putting your kicker in position to win the game

I didn't know that those kinds of game winning drives didn't count

maybe tom brady isn't that great then since that's how he won super bowls

stop hating fu*k boy
Dumping it off to prevent defense isn't impressive


"fu*k boy"
 4 years ago '11        #177
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$38,118 | Props total: 5396 5396
 DoMieD said:
tired of all the excuses.


Shut the hell up already dude.

You went there, not I.
 4 years ago '12        #178
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,544 | Props total: 771 771
 X_WunderKind_X said:
You went there, not I.
You missed the point, obv bc you got a hard on for RGB
 4 years ago '07        #179
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2722 2722
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Hoemied loses again


I'm screaming
 4 years ago '10        #180
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,393 | Props total: 461 461
 DoMieD said:
Dumping it off to prevent defense isn't impressive


"fu*k boy"
man just shut the fu*k up

you stay getting clowned on here for a reason

pulling all these fu*k a.ss excuses out to discredit rg3

when there's all these nfl legends and analysts giving rg3 praise who gives a fu*k what some loser like you thinks?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
105 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
109 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside The Future is Now
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Dunk Contest Participants Announced?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Trump Out Here Quoting The Bee Movie
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Bay Area P****
59 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy