Going On The Record V2: RG3 will be a Bust. Luck Will Struggle, then Flourish.

most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside 10 YOUNGEST Moms Of All Time
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 @RG3 said:
QBs aren't suppose to do well under pressure.. word to brady and manning.


Decision making under pressure is what MAKES or BREAKS a QB.

PS. Locker and Gabbert lookin GOOD!!
 5 years ago '08        #122
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,342 | Props total: 5384 5384
3 TDS 1 INT so far. When will the 20 ints come??
 09-16-2012, 05:49 PM         #123
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:


Decision making under pressure is what MAKES or BREAKS a QB.

PS. Locker and Gabbert lookin GOOD!!
So explain why Manning and Brady don't do well under pressure yet are consistently looked at as the best QBs in the league..


PS.. you must love my d!ck..
 09-16-2012, 05:50 PM         #124
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it should be a weekly bump dumb a.ss


you made a thread before the season even started

so why should people wait 6-8 weeks to bump

not a fan of his at all but come on that made no dam sense lmao
 5 years ago '12        #125
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 @RG3 said:
So explain why Manning and Brady don't do well under pressure yet are consistently looked at as the best QBs in the league..


PS.. you must love my d!ck..
I tell ya what tho.. Since this could absolutely be an L for me.. I'll rock an avy of your choice all off season long if RG3 keeps playing like he has so far.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I ain't no bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #126
st21 1055 heat pts1055
space
avatar space
space
$50,676 | Props total: 27793 27793
 DoMieD said:
As I expected.. RG3 decision making under pressure.. Terrible.


Should of had 3, maybe even a 4th INT today.


The more film teams get on RG3 and the spread offense they trying to run, the harder it will get.

Also, dude is gonna get destroyed if he keeps running.. His small a.ss took some shots today.

Also the Saints def are not the Saints.. Like i said last week They are completely out of focus and in disarray due to all the distractions.

Look for RG3 to have a huge game against the sh*tty Bengals D next week tho
my god you are stupid as sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #127
X_WunderKind_X 904 heat pts904
space
avatar space
space
$39,635 | Props total: 9163 9163
after two weeks this thread isn't looking too good...RGIII did more than enough to get a win today
 5 years ago '04        #128
ghettofied 306 heat pts306
space
avatar space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 4964 4964
Threw that pick and made some horrible throws at the end of the game. A winnable game lost on the QB. I'm just doing what everybody else does to Cam................
 09-16-2012, 05:57 PM         #129
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
I tell ya what tho.. Since this could absolutely be an L for me.. I'll rock an avy of your choice all off season long if RG3 keeps playing like he has so far.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I ain't no bi*ch.
i believed you until i got to this part.
 5 years ago '12        #130
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 X_WunderKind_X said:
after two weeks this thread isn't looking too good...RGIII did more than enough to get a win today
After last week it didn't look good at all.. After this week it still don't look great but I did see what I thought I would see.

Overall RG3 didn't play bad, but I think it's gonna get tougher and tougher for him once teams get film on him.
 5 years ago '07        #131
st21 1055 heat pts1055
space
avatar space
space
$50,676 | Props total: 27793 27793
 ghettofied said:
Threw that pick and made some horrible throws at the end of the game. A winnable game lost on the QB. I'm just doing what everybody else does to Cam................
you are more pathetic than the TS



both of you need to jump off the Golden Gate.
 5 years ago '12        #132
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 @RG3 said:
i believed you until i got to this part.
I ain't ever ran away from an L or deleted threads.

I go out and make bold predictions and back them until proved wrong. Call it what you want.
 5 years ago '09        #133
TriniSoldier 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$42,866 | Props total: 5030 5030
 @RG3 said:
So explain why Manning and Brady don't do well under pressure yet are consistently looked at as the best QBs in the league..


PS.. you must love my d!ck..
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
And Brady lost the last 2 super bowls because of the Giants pressure

I mean honestly at this point you are just trolling so just save ur self the embarrassment you are pathetic
Watch your mouths. Your filthy black monkey qb couldn't even get santana no good looks.

Secondly, no QB likes pressure. Unless you're a mobile guy it will always have at least a small effect on your game because you can't throw the ball if your getting sacked all day. Doesn't matter if your Brady or Manning at the end of the day you need to be able to get at least a couple seconds to scan the field and time for your receivers to get open. We all know why Brady is the GOAT and Manning is the GOAT Jr, don't play that.

Lastly, Brady made the game winning drive in the first one, then the giants clapped back with the luckiest catch of all time. It is what it is.

& Generally that domied n*gga is a dumbass I aint even tryna be out here agreeing with him, I just had to let off some frustrations of your qb neglecting my n*gga santana and y'all putting the god's name in your mouths. Dont make me catch a body
 09-16-2012, 06:01 PM         #134
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall really giving this dude attention? he's a hater...you can't reason with haters





if we counted near ints, Arod would have like 6
 5 years ago '04        #135
ghettofied 306 heat pts306
space
avatar space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 4964 4964
 st21 said:
you are more pathetic than the TS



both of you need to jump off the Golden Gate.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #136
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2738 2738
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5 years ago '07        #137
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,557 | Props total: 1463 1463
20/29 206 1/1

Did OP really bump this as to prove his point??



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #138
TriniSoldier 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$42,866 | Props total: 5030 5030
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up and worry about Kevin Kolb

Santana old a.ss this ain't 2005
worry about this d!ck in your mouth f*ggot y'all n*ggas aint sh*t
 09-16-2012, 06:12 PM         #139
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
Watch your mouths. Your filthy black monkey qb couldn't even get santana no good looks.

Secondly, no QB likes pressure. Unless you're a mobile guy it will always have at least a small effect on your game because you can't throw the ball if your getting sacked all day. Doesn't matter if your Brady or Manning at the end of the day you need to be able to get at least a couple seconds to scan the field and time for your receivers to get open. We all know why Brady is the GOAT and Manning is the GOAT Jr, don't play that.

Lastly, Brady made the game winning drive in the first one, then the giants clapped back with the luckiest catch of all time. It is what it is.

& Generally that domied n*gga is a dumbass I aint even tryna be out here agreeing with him, I just had to let off some frustrations of your qb neglecting my n*gga santana and y'all putting the god's name in your mouths. Dont make me catch a body

all you did was just agree with what i said.
 5 years ago '08        #140
Main Event 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$47,295 | Props total: 8850 8850
Clearly not a bust
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Is Banging Her Out
236 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Florida bi🌴ches: Part II (__pocahontasx3)
24 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
63 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Well Damn T.I. confronts Tiny about dealing with Floyd Mayweather. Hear her ex..
283 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Maxim Top 100 (I Will Just Focus On #1) She's Not Even Smash/Pass Worthy
27 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
160 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy