Going On The Record V2: RG3 will be a Bust. Luck Will Struggle, then Flourish.

most viewed right now
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2012, 07:15 PM         #21
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
And they both are very intelligent
yep.. maybe he means football iq.. if so needs to be more clear on what hes saying.. Luck has ran a better offense with the NFL type reads and things, but last year i said the same things about Cam not being able to do sh*t like Luck in the terms of reads and throws.. and look what he did..
 5 years ago '04        #22
ghettofied 299 heat pts299
space
space
$18,507 | Props total: 3629 3629
 ghost8 said:
If he's from Carolina the only random team he has is OKC

Redskins fans are deep in Carolina because you guys didn't have a team until around 96. You don't have a baseball team and the closest team is the Braves. And he's a UNC fan
95 sir, and he was barley old enough to know what sports was at that time. Atlanta and UNC are the only ones that get slides in my book. Washington and OKC do not get slides at all in my book. A guy from North Carolina that's born and raise here with those teams? Come on man. Stop giving the dude a slide.
 06-30-2012, 07:19 PM         #23
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guarantee you this f*ggot above me is still talking about my teams like i care. I'm a.ssuming he didn't watch sh*t before the panthers. He uses the same argument in every thread to get out of the discussion to protect himself from being exposed for lack of knowledge or being sonned.
 5 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 @RG3 said:
i guarantee you this f*ggot above me is still talking about my teams like i care. I'm a.ssuming he didn't watch sh*t before the panthers. He uses the same argument in every thread to get out of the discussion to protect himself from being exposed for lack of knowledge or being sonned.
Continue to drink your beer by yourself while you watch Justified. Oh yeah, my lack of knowledge, or I'm being sonned. You son yourself just by being a loser everyday.
 06-30-2012, 07:23 PM         #25
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ does he know hes on ignore?
 5 years ago '06        #26
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 @RG3 said:
subscribed..

Luck doesn't have the talent around him that RG3 does.
Does RG3 really have much talent around him?

Garcon is a terrible route runner and has equally as bad hands. Sure hes pretty fast but he doesnt give you that Torrey Smith separation and he also doesnt have much jump ball ability to get it at its highest point. He was targeted 20+ yards 26 times and only had 6 catches last season. If you want to bring up Painter, in 2010 with Peyton Garcon was 6 for 28 on 20+ yds.

Garcon was the 10th most targeted Wideout in the NFL last year, despite QB play he didnt do anything special with those looks. That was with Wayne on the other side of the field opening sh*t up for him, now hes gonna be facing premier DBs.

Santana Moss is meh, he's a complete shell of what he used to be. Doesnt have the elite speed and hes too undersized to be a possession wideout.

Josh Morgan is an extremely average Wideout as a 3rd receiver.

Teams wont have any trouble 1 on 1 covering the Skins WRs which will lead to stuffed boxes & a lot of QB blitzes to shake up a rookie QB. Yea hes got legs but NFL Defenses are fast as fu*k.

Not saying I think RG3 will be a bust, cant call it. Weapons tho? Skins weapons are mad average.
 5 years ago '10        #27
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
$64,141 | Props total: 7557 7557
we all know how your predictions turn out
 5 years ago '06        #28
kmstokes 
space
space
$9,832 | Props total: 936 936
 eLLz said:
Does RG3 really have much talent around him?

Garcon is a terrible route runner and has equally as bad hands. Sure hes pretty fast but he doesnt give you that Torrey Smith separation and he also doesnt have much jump ball ability to get it at its highest point. He was targeted 20+ yards 26 times and only had 6 catches last season. If you want to bring up Painter, in 2010 with Peyton Garcon was 6 for 28 on 20+ yds.

Garcon was the 10th most targeted Wideout in the NFL last year, despite QB play he didnt do anything special with those looks. That was with Wayne on the other side of the field opening sh*t up for him, now hes gonna be facing premier DBs.

Santana Moss is meh, he's a complete shell of what he used to be. Doesnt have the elite speed and hes too undersized to be a possession wideout.

Josh Morgan is an extremely average Wideout as a 3rd receiver.

Teams wont have any trouble 1 on 1 covering the Skins WRs which will lead to stuffed boxes & a lot of QB blitzes to shake up a rookie QB. Yea hes got legs but NFL Defenses are fast as fu*k.

Not saying I think RG3 will be a bust, cant call it. Weapons tho? Skins weapons are mad average.

Yeah, but this is the most weapons we have had in a couple years.

87 - 52 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 62% 28 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 5 years ago '05        #29
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 319 319
 kmstokes said:
Yeah, but this is the most weapons we have had in a couple years.
that's cus yall been a.ss and still are a.ss homie
 06-30-2012, 07:33 PM         #30
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Garcon still had almost 1k with painter.. Morgan probably isn't above Hankerson in our depth chart.

and while im not always sold on players coming into camp in better shape. Moss did come in 15 pounds lighter than he was and was on the brink of being let go and now he has a roster spot locked..

Fred Davis
Leonard Hankerson (small sample but in the game he got hurt he showed out)
Cooley (if healthy)
Pierre Garcon

not to mention Roy Helu coming out of the back field getting receptions and the play action boot with RG3 will open it up more for the WRs..

i just find it better than Reggie Wayne, Coby Fleener, Dwayne Allen, TY Hilton, Austin Collie and Blair White lot to be proven outside of Wayne.

Also i feel the Oline is better and most of these players are going into a new system for the first time where most of everyone on our starting roster outside or RG3 and Garcon are new to the system.
 5 years ago '07        #31
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,029 | Props total: 1490 1490
 drama_kiNg said:
But somehow we swept you guys
 06-30-2012, 07:35 PM         #32
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
gave Eli the 2 worst games of the season.

and we bringing 9 starters back.
 5 years ago '06        #33
kmstokes 
space
space
$9,832 | Props total: 936 936
 drama_kiNg said:
If Rg3 is legit, we will be competitive this year.

87 - 52 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 62% 28 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 06-30-2012, 07:38 PM         #34
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
If Rg3 is legit, we will be competitive this year.
don't be afraid to say what you want to say.
 5 years ago '07        #35
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,029 | Props total: 1490 1490
 ghettofied said:
95 sir, and he was barley old enough to know what sports was at that time. Atlanta and UNC are the only ones that get slides in my book. Washington and OKC do not get slides at all in my book. A guy from North Carolina that's born and raise here with those teams? Come on man. Stop giving the dude a slide.

There's a lot of people born and raised there as Skins fans

Trust me, in DC we have to deal with legitimate bandwagon fans. Dudes that became Cowboys/Heat fans out of nowhere. Being a Skins fan in NC is not the same bro. Skins have a deep history down there. You guys had no team at all until 95, some people switched and some stayed true to the Skins, something that you should respect. Even though you might hate them, you can not equate NC Skins fans to bandwagoners.
 5 years ago '05        #36
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 319 319
 ghost8 said:
we play down to our competition sometimes.. and fortunately for you guys you are so fu*king bad that we had to play down as fu*k
 06-30-2012, 07:44 PM         #37
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
black quarterbacks
 5 years ago '07        #38
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2721 2721
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5_star_smitty said:
did u make a "going on the record" thread for CARSON PALMER the last 3 seasons????
 06-30-2012, 07:47 PM         #39
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
we play down to our competition sometimes.. and fortunately for you guys you are so fu*king bad that we had to play down as fu*k
no we just dominated you.
 5 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 ghost8 said:
There's a lot of people born and raised there as Skins fans

Trust me, in DC we have to deal with legitimate bandwagon fans. Dudes that became Cowboys/Heat fans out of nowhere. Being a Skins fan in NC is not the same bro. Skins have a deep history down there. You guys had no team at all until 95, some people switched and some stayed true to the Skins, something that you should respect. Even though you might hate them, you can not equate NC Skins fans to bandwagoners.
I dunno man. A person like myself was only 10 years old when the Panthers came into existence. My grandfather loved the Skins, I didn't like them at all. A person that's around the age of 27-24 doesn't have much of an excuse. You mean to tell me that a person loved sports at 10 years old and watch Skins football like its a religion? Na, they could've chosen to be a Panthers fan when they really got into sports. In North Carolina football is a big distant 2nd. I loved UNC basketball not all sports just UNC basketball, at 8 years old, didn't give two fu*ks about football until at 12 at least.

Last edited by ghettofied; 07-17-2012 at 10:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Samsung Will Unveil A 5" Flexible Phone That Folds Outward Into A 7" T..
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside J cole - high for hours
171 comments
1 day ago