Going On The Record V2: RG3 will be a Bust. Luck Will Struggle, then Flourish.

most viewed right now
 145
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside What Rihanna Been Eating??
151 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 102
NBA 6 years ago Arron Afflalo gave us one of the greatest Boxden Smileys of al..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
[list provided] 20 Simple Health Tips You Should Know
53 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
refuze 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$18,000 | Props total: 9344 9344
 DoMieD said:
Exactly.


Real talk tho.. Can anyone show me more than 3 passes thrown 15+ yards in the air he completed?
You clearly haven't seen any Skins games. Are you fu*king dumb?
 5 years ago '11        #222
whothebestmc 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$18,480 | Props total: 7424 7424
rg3 a bust?


[pic - click to view]



just keep digging that hole
 5 years ago '12        #223
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 refuze said:
You clearly haven't seen any Skins games. Are you fu*king dumb?


Seriously? I have commented on his play after every single Skins game in this thread YOUR in.

Makes you kinda retarded don't it
 5 years ago '04        #224
refuze 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$18,000 | Props total: 9344 9344
 DoMieD said:


Seriously? I have commented on his play after every single Skins game in this thread YOUR in.

Makes you kinda retarded don't it
You just asked if Rg3 has thrown 3 passes longer than 15 yards. Are you serious? If you were following him you'd know he can sling the ball too

God you fail
 10-14-2012, 05:40 PM         #225
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would you want to make more reads if your first read is a completion..
 5 years ago '12        #226
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 refuze said:
You just asked if Rg3 has thrown 3 passes longer than 15 yards. Are you serious? If you were following him you'd know he can sling the ball too

God you fail
Your illiterate dude. I was talking bout THIS game.

He had 1, maybe 2 btw :)
 5 years ago '04        #227
refuze 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$18,000 | Props total: 9344 9344
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Yes.I can

[video - click to view]


That's just off one game



Domied's ego is getting to him
 5 years ago '12        #228
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 @RG3 said:
why would you want to make more reads if your first read is a completion..
Which is exactly why when the gimmick doesn't work anymore he's in trouble.

How many QB's last in the league by throwing to there first read every throw?
 5 years ago '12        #229
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 refuze said:


That's just off one game



Domied's ego is getting to him
Against the Vikings please. Reading is fundamental
 5 years ago '09        #230
5_star_smitty|m 204 heat pts204
space
avatar space
space
$44,123 | Props total: 2623 2623

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #231
refuze 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$18,000 | Props total: 9344 9344
 DoMieD said:
Your illiterate dude. I was talking bout THIS game.

He had 1, maybe 2 btw :)
If the Vikings can't stop the run, why pass? just cause he doesn't sling the ball often one game doesn't mean he's incapable (look at the Saints highlights)

Just shows you're lack of football knowledge again.

Oh yeah, we won.

 5 years ago '04        #232
refuze 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$18,000 | Props total: 9344 9344
 DoMieD said:
Against the Vikings please. Reading is fundamental
So cause he doesn't pass much one game he can't do it? you're horrible at arguing.
 5 years ago '12        #233
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 refuze said:
If the Vikings can't stop the run, why pass? just cause he doesn't sling the ball often one game doesn't mean he's incapable (look at the Saints highlights)

Just shows you're lack of football knowledge again.

Oh yeah, we won.

lol... the Saints have the worst D in the league..

Any QB can stand in the pocket untouched and make a couple throws like he did against the Saints.
 5 years ago '12        #234
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 1393 1393
Lls this n*gga is a clown, ur mother needs to take away ur computer and ur tv so u cant talk about or watch football ever again f*ggot
 5 years ago '12        #235
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 refuze said:
So cause he doesn't pass much one game he can't do it? you're horrible at arguing.
Dude.. you have to be one of the dumbest mother fu*kers on this site.

Pass much???

I said COMPLETE passes thrown more than 15+ yards in the air.

Has nothing to do with how many passes. 17 completions and how many were actual throws down field?

f*ggot.


Like completing screens and dump offs is such an accomplishment. You idiots don't have a clue about football. You can't get away with running a spread offense in the NFL. sh*t aint gonna last.

He's yet to have to play the game like a real QB... and when he does b/c teams adjusted to this gimmick, you mother fu*kers can make new excuses b/c it's not gonna pretty for this big headed loser.


Last edited by DoMieD; 10-14-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #236
refuze 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$18,000 | Props total: 9344 9344
 DoMieD said:
Dude.. you have to be one of the dumbest mother fu*kers on this site.

Pass much???

I said COMPLETE passes thrown more than 15+ yards in the air.

Has nothing to do with how many passes. 17 completions and how many were actual throws down field?

f*ggot.


Like completing screens is such an accomplishment.
You're trying so hard to disqualify his game when everyone knows he's a running QB like Vick. We game planned to attack them with the running game and it worked. Why would we deviate from the plan if it was working?

You do realize we had the lead most of the game right? Why risk long passes when we were runnin down their throats? That's how you lose

If you watch the previous games you can clearly see he excels in passing
 5 years ago '12        #237
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 refuze said:
You're trying so hard to disqualify his game when everyone knows he's a running QB like Vick. We game planned to attack them with the running game and it worked. Why would we deviate from the plan if it was working?

You do realize we had the lead most of the game right? Why risk long passes when we were runnin down their throats? That's how you lose

If you watch the previous games you can clearly see he excels in passing
Still waiting for that proof bud.

Gimmicks don't last kid.
 5 years ago '07        #238
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 17 17


Skins fan, stop letting him troll. Lets the L's continue to rack up
 5 years ago '04        #239
refuze 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$18,000 | Props total: 9344 9344
 DoMieD said:
Still waiting for that proof bud.

Gimmicks don't last kid.
So I guess you know more than all the NFL players and coaches who proclaim he's the real deal. People who work with him and actually play with or against him.



Like I said, you're trying extremely hard to disqualify him when:

A) we won the game
B) he was efficient all game
C) we didn't need to throw deep balls when we were k!lling em with the running game
D) we had the lead dumbass, why throw?
 5 years ago '12        #240
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,834 | Props total: 944 944
 refuze said:
So I guess you know more than all the NFL players and coaches who proclaim he's the real deal. People who work with him and actually play with or against him.



Like I said, you're trying extremely hard to disqualify him when:

A) we won the game
B) he was efficient all game
C) we didn't need to throw deep balls when we were k!lling em with the running game
D) we had the lead dumbass, why throw?
Man.. You are completely missing the point.

What about last week? The week before?

Just admit that 90% are bullsh*t screens and dump offs and we will call it quits.

I already said IN THIS THREAD.. if after this gimmick is up and RG3 is still k!llin it I will rock an avy of RG3's choice for a year.. so it's not that serious.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
83 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
63 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Fee
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
43 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy