Going On The Record V2: RG3 will be a Bust. Luck Will Struggle, then Flourish.

most viewed right now
 137
NBA JJ Barea Drops Blake Griffin!
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
315 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside MAKONNEN goes off on DRAKE!! OVO was like PRISON DRAKE used him and TH..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Just When You Thought You Had The W...
76 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #201
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,395 | Props total: 466 466
salty a.ss ***** boy mad that rg3 is ballin

said some racist sh*t and probably begged ronnie not to ban him
 10-14-2012, 05:15 PM         #202
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga will never learn
 4 years ago '11        #203
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$38,868 | Props total: 6483 6483
what was that????
 4 years ago '12        #204
GoldRush 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 197 197
 4 years ago '12        #205
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,691 | Props total: 858 858
 X_WunderKind_X said:
what was that????
A run?

No one said he couldn't run.

He had one pass more than 15 yards in the air all day again.

Still didnt get any pressure the whole game except that last drive.

Screen, spread, screen, quick slant.

Still hasn't made more than 1 read all game. Makes initial read, throws a quick screen/slant/dumpoff.. Or takes off an runs.
 4 years ago '10        #206
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,507 | Props total: 46 46
 DoMieD said:
A run?

No one said he couldn't run.

He had one pass more than 15 yards in the air all day again.

Still didnt get any pressure the whole game except that last drive.

Screen, spread, screen, quick slant.

Still hasn't made more than 1 read all game. Makes initial read, throws a quick screen/slant/dumpoff.. Or takes off an runs.

Just shut the fu*k up. All you need to do is say you were wrong about him being a bust..
 4 years ago '12        #207
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,691 | Props total: 858 858
 Matrix said:
Just shut the fu*k up. All you need to do is say you were wrong about him being a bust..
Word. Bc you know after 6 games whether a player is a bust or not.


This offense the Redskins are running is exactly like the Wildcat..

Won't last. When he has to play like a real QB.. You will shut the fu*k up.
 4 years ago '04        #208
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 2 2
 DoMieD said:
A run?

No one said he couldn't run.

He had one pass more than 15 yards in the air all day again.

Still didnt get any pressure the whole game except that last drive.

Screen, spread, screen, quick slant.

Still hasn't made more than 1 read all game. Makes initial read, throws a quick screen/slant/dumpoff.. Or takes off an runs.
Prior to this game....

If you are gonna front like almost 70% completions on 140 attempts is not being an effective QB you are in denial. This is not even counting his rushing ability. Im no Redskins fan or RG3 lover, but keeping sh*t all the way 100....you cant front on RG3's season so far
 4 years ago '12        #209
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,691 | Props total: 858 858
 Drug Dylan said:
Prior to this game....

If you are gonna front like almost 70% completions on 140 attempts is not being an effective QB you are in denial. This is not even counting his rushing ability. Im no Redskins fan or RG3 lover, but keeping sh*t all the way 100....you cant front on RG3's season so far
I can't front like 70% of his completions ain't Screens and play action dump offs
 4 years ago '08        #210
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,017 | Props total: 4422 4422
Damn so can u be rookie of the year and be a bust? cuz thats where my n*gga is headed playing like this.
 4 years ago '12        #211
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 3524 3524
 DoMieD said:
A run?

No one said he couldn't run.

He had one pass more than 15 yards in the air all day again.

Still didnt get any pressure the whole game except that last drive.

Screen, spread, screen, quick slant.

Still hasn't made more than 1 read all game. Makes initial read, throws a quick screen/slant/dumpoff.. Or takes off an runs.
sh*t, it's working isn't it? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
 4 years ago '12        #212
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,691 | Props total: 858 858
 BlessInTheSky said:
sh*t, it's working isn't it? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
The Wildcat worked at first too didnt it?

You can't get away with this sh*t in the NFL for too long.. Admit it.
 10-14-2012, 05:29 PM         #213
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you want to be right soooooooo bad that you will look stupid to try and look right...
 4 years ago '12        #214
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,691 | Props total: 858 858
 @RG3 said:
you want to be right soooooooo bad that you will look stupid to try and look right...
Logan Thomas for Heisman.

RG3 to win the division and the SB this year.
 4 years ago '04        #215
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$78,769 | Props total: 5716 5716
 DoMieD said:
Word. Bc you know after 6 games whether a player is a bust or not.


This offense the Redskins are running is exactly like the Wildcat..

Won't last. When he has to play like a real QB.. You will shut the fu*k up.
was cam a bust last year?
 4 years ago '12        #216
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,691 | Props total: 858 858
 torious said:
was cam a bust last year?
Exactly.


Real talk tho.. Can anyone show me more than 3 passes thrown 15+ yards in the air he completed?
 4 years ago '07        #217
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 14 14
Let this thread get deeper and longer, then RG3 can win roy and break records and we can get back to clowning domied all offseason. The thread bumps will be something serious
 10-14-2012, 05:34 PM         #218
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Logan Thomas for Heisman.

RG3 to win the division and the SB this year.
so you forget that we are only 1 game behind the giants.. and play them next week.. and i also predicted that RG3 would win the Heisman when no one knew who he was.. BUT keep trying to be right about something.. since you catching so many Ls.
 4 years ago '04        #219
refuze 214 heat pts214
space
avatar space
space
$17,810 | Props total: 7969 7969
this n*gga stay racking up L's
 4 years ago '08        #220
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,832 | Props total: 1341 1341
 Andre3stacks said:
Damn so can u be rookie of the year and be a bust? cuz thats where my n*gga is headed playing like this.
thats known as the vince young, cam newton course
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside "Damn Nature, YOU FUN"
28 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Sesame Street introduces a new Muppet who has a father in jail
76 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
79 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
212 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy