Going On The Record V2: RG3 will be a Bust. Luck Will Struggle, then Flourish.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake tattoos portrait of Sade on his ribs and a bottle of cologne ..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball responds to LeBron & says "Can't Nobody Warn Me for Nothing"
156 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Chris Brown's No Good Baby Moms Got Humbled In Court
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #181
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,689 | Props total: 853 853
 X_WunderKind_X said:
no. all I'm saying is you mentioned luck making a game winning drive..who are we comparing luck to?? ......ok.

Is it RG3's fault morgan threw the ball at finnegan???? tell me it is and I will walk away.

And that goes for the other penalty. RG3 did not lose either, so if you wanna talk about game winning drives then notice he did everything possible to put them in a position, and twice his teammates fu*ked him over, making it harder for him to finish that winning/Tying drive. if it was any QB I would notice.

I'm not talking about a damn thing you just mentioned. I was refering to LUCK making MAN throws in the clutch.. Not little BABY dump offs and check downs

Like I said. RG3 is gonna get destroyed in this league.

The more and more NFL defenses get accustomed to the offense, the more and more he will struggle.
 4 years ago '10        #182
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,395 | Props total: 466 466
 DoMieD said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

That's the height of it. Damn.
whats andrew luck's qb rating again?
 4 years ago '07        #183
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2730 2730
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 all3rd said:
Luck totally struggling
 4 years ago '11        #184
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 6391 6391
 DoMieD said:

I'm not talking about a damn thing you just mentioned. I was refering to LUCK making MAN throws in the clutch.. Not little BABY dump offs and check downs

Like I said. RG3 is gonna get destroyed in this league.

The more and more NFL defenses get accustomed to the offense, the more and more he will struggle.
Well its only his 5th game.... I think RG3 has a chance to grow into making more "Manly" throws with a whole career ahead of him
 4 years ago '11        #185
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,174 | Props total: 1006 1006
 DoMieD said:
Womp... Womp...

A concussion already in his early career as a QB? That's a scary site. QBs and concussions don't go together period, but already one in UR 5th game? Ehhhh

Only a matter of time before he really gets put out for long periods of time
How about Rodgers? He had several concussions early on in his career. How much game time has he missed because of injury?
 4 years ago '10        #186
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,395 | Props total: 466 466
funny how this f*ggit is all up in this thread this week and he only made one post last week about how he is gonna watch the game to see how rg3 won

he didn't even give any props for that win

fu*k boy was on hush mode

then this piece of sh*t's next post was bragging about how he got injured

eat a d!ck bummie d
 10-07-2012, 03:02 PM         #187
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DomieD had to take a W at some point this weekend right?

Wrong
 4 years ago '12        #188
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cheeze said:
DomieD had to take a W at some point this weekend right?

Wrong
Damn.. That's a low blow
 4 years ago '12        #189
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
funny how this f*ggit is all up in this thread this week and he only made one post last week about how he is gonna watch the game to see how rg3 won

he didn't even give any props for that win

fu*k boy was on hush mode

then this piece of sh*t's next post was bragging about how he got injured

eat a d!ck bummie d

I love it.
 4 years ago '11        #190
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
Oh yeah, how are you bragging about you being right? You were clearly wrong about Luck looking lost.
 4 years ago '12        #191
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 all3rd said:
Luck totally struggling
Oh? He hasn't struggled right?

Idiot. You know you a moron when INFAMOUSE cosigns you

4 years ago '12        #192
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 maxnn said:
Oh yeah, how are you bragging about you being right? You were clearly wrong about Luck looking lost.
Luck has struggled. He struggled this whole first half

Idiot.
 4 years ago '11        #193
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Luck has struggled. He struggled this whole first half

Idiot.
Highest QBR in the league, 2 Game winning drives (and should have had a 3rd one). No, he hasn't looked lost out there. He has looked like a legit NFL QB. You also were wrong about RGIII throwing pick after pick in the NFL. 0/2.
 4 years ago '12        #194
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 maxnn said:
Highest QBR in the league, 2 Game winning drives (and should have had a 3rd one). No, he hasn't looked lost out there. He has looked like a legit NFL QB. You also were wrong about RGIII throwing pick after pick in the NFL. 0/2.

See you guys next week!

Can't wait til the year is over so a moron like you sees what a real measurement looks like
 4 years ago '11        #195
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 DoMieD said:

See you guys next week!
Can't wait til the year is over so a moron like you sees what a real measurement looks like
Dont have an intelligent response? Tell me how i'm wrong. You said Luck would look lost for half the season. He clearly has not. You said RGIII would be raining INTS this year. He clearly has not. How are you right after 1/3 of the season?
 4 years ago '12        #196
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 maxnn said:
Dont have an intelligent response? Tell me how i'm wrong. You said Luck would look lost for half the season. He clearly has not. You said RGIII would be raining INTS this year. He clearly has not. How are you right after 1/3 of the season?
Lmao. Your just dying for attention.

It's k!lling you that there is a possibly that I am right.

Nitpicking.

Luck has struggled, Luck has played good, and he's also played terrible.

RG3 came in with a brand new offense.. It takes teams a lil time to get film and tendencies. Dude is gonna struggle more and more and you can keep trying your hardest to nitpick all you want.. I don't care.

Bottomeline is RG3 will be a bust, Luck won't.
 4 years ago '12        #197
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Bottomline is you can't predict what is going to happen and we can only talk about right now

No one takes you serious dude you just make these threads for attention you no different then skip bayless or anyone on espn who wants viewers you want people coming in your threads now back to the subject

stats wise rg3 is the better QB and untill sh*t changes he's on pace to be rookie of the year and also look how he turned around one of the worst offenses
It's a gimmick. Gimmicks in the NFL don't last.

RG3 was a good college QB in the spread. You can't get away with running that sh*t in the NFL for too long.
 10-13-2012, 03:45 PM         #198
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol still a 100+ Passer Rating.. but yea hes a bust.. you are a idiot.
 4 years ago '12        #199
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
seems to be doing fine right now he is awesome from the pocket as a passer I've watched every Redskins game not even being a homer

And I understand he is a rookie he has all the tools needed to be successful but like I said I'm not here to make crazy predictions or say he will be rookie of the year or hall of fame worthy or anything like that

But as of right now stat wise he is on pace to be rookie of the year and he has turned around one of the worst offenses in the NFL for awhile

Teams have had game film on him for 5 weeks now or you can count 6 if including preseason we don't have amazing weapons around us but it looks like Morris is special at the RB position which will help rg3 progress
You guys are running the ball GREAT. And really that's the biggest reason RG3 hasn't had to really carry the offense. When he does have to, he's gonna struggle even more.

And he has all the weapons he needs to dump it off and throw RB/WR screens in the spread.

Dude has a nice deep ball tho.. But until he proves he can stand in the pocket and make actual reads like an NFL QB I ain't giving him much credit.

I've seen him LITERELLY like 3 times ALL YEAR stand in the pocket and go through more than 2 reads and complete a pass.
 4 years ago '10        #200
OrignalBigBird 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,716 | Props total: 0 0
bump...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2011 Birdman's up and coming albums: What happen to dat boy?
30 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 6..... "Wayne Perry"
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No one offered him a seat... Picture says a thousand words.
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dave is back! Netflix now
232 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Anatomy Teacher Turns Herself In After Going Too Far With Student
133 comments
2 days ago