Jun 30 - Iran points 1000 missiles at U.S. bases, says ‘there will be war and we will win.’

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
why we were in afghanistan... Get Down or Lay Down..........

Afghanistan still world's top opium supplier, despite 10 years of US-led war
Despite increased eradication efforts in Afghanistan, opium cultivation rose by 7 percent in 2011 as compared to last year, according to a new United Nations report. Production is up 61 percent.

Trail of Afghanistan's drug money exposed

you should speak the government religion you'll be able to see it especially the troops..

In G.O.D. we trust...

Gold - Africa - Gold mining and other resources (we sending troops there.)
Oil - Middle East Protest = Stage to dethrone OPEC before oil trades switch to another currency
Drugs - Afghanistan - Opium

Suppafresh said:
Naw I'm serving my country somethings I wish I could share with y'all but I can't. I put it like this I rather be on the side of the people with the big stick cause if the other side had the power we had then we wouldn't be here we would all be died. Not everything you read is bullsh*t. Trust me. You don't know sh*t till you in the middle of it. From fathers shooting at you then grabbing their kid so you won't shoot them. Then he runs off and his kid starts shooting at you. Nine old kids walking yup to you with suicide vest on but the vest failing. Kids planting IED with their parents. Women coming through check points with suicide vest on. You getting ambushed from a building that nothing but RPGs and gun fire coming from you call in a strike it blows it up you secure the area to only read on the news that you k!lled civilians when you secured the are with your own eyes and saw the guns the HME used to make IED. You shoot a terriost that just denotaned a IED that took your buddies legs off. You save this same terriost only to have your friend die. You see two suspect planting IED you call in a strike they tell you nova use it's too close to civilians they you go out on patrol your buddy next to you hits a pressure plate you get ambushed k!ll 4 of the six guys who shooting at you. You perform CPR on one of the terriost he lives but you other buddy dies to he got shot in the neck. The terriost that you save is laughing at you calling u dumb America.

Lets take out the specifics and list it in a better way. we wont use any race or religion and see how you would react..

Lets say a group of people come into your neighborhood with guns speaking in a way you've never heard or can't quite understand. They have big weapons and they are pointing it at you and your children and friends. They help some but k!ll some others. Your neighborhood is not the highest on technology so you may not know who they are or have news telling you whats going on. would you stand an f!ght for your neighborhood? I'd think so your doing it now. Say one or two people in your neighborhood get k!lled or beat maybe a child or family member. You see these big machines(tanks) with guns and you have no hand gun that could battle these. More people die... Would you lose hope? would you die for what you believe? your people? Do you think, if you are a father, if you died in the heat of the battle for your neighborhood. Would you blame your son or youngin for f!ghting for you?

after answering these questions you can see it from their aspect.. It is no difference in between a soldier emptying clips on them or a desperate man strapping himself up for his belief.

One man's hero is another mans terrorist

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-03-2012 at 10:33 AM..
 07-03-2012, 10:26 AM         #162
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like some sh*t the US came up with to continue their bullsh*t ways
 5 years ago '11        #163
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 SpyDa said:
why we were in afghanistan... Get Down or Lay Down..........

Afghanistan still world's top opium supplier, despite 10 years of US-led war
Despite increased eradication efforts in Afghanistan, opium cultivation rose by 7 percent in 2011 as compared to last year, according to a new United Nations report. Production is up 61 percent.

Trail of Afghanistan's drug money exposed

you should speak the government religion you'll be able to see it especially the troops..

In G.O.D. we trust...

Gold - Africa - Gold mining and other resources (we sending troops there.)
Oil - Middle East Protest = Stage to dethrone OPEC before oil trades switch to another currency
Drugs - Afghanistan - Opium

Lets take out the specifics and list it in a better way. we wont use any race or religion and see how you would react..

Lets say a group of people come into your neighborhood with guns speaking in a way you've never heard or can't quite understand. They have big weapons and they are pointing it at you and your children and friends. They help some but k!ll some others. Your neighborhood is not the highest on technology so you may not know who they are or have news telling you whats going on. would you stand an f!ght for your neighborhood? I'd think so your doing it now. Say one or two people in your neighborhood get k!lled or beat maybe a child or family member. You see these big machines(tanks) with guns and you have no hand gun that could battle these. More people die... Would you lose hope? would you die for what you believe? your people? Do you think, if you are a father, if you died in the heat of the battle for your neighborhood. Would you blame your son or youngin for f!ghting for you?

after answering these questions you can see it from their aspect.. It is no difference in between a soldier emptying clips on them or a desperate man strapping himself up for his belief.

One man's hero is another mans terrorist
I see what u saying but these cats ain't wanted by the people that's there they get terrorized by the Tablain. Wish you could sit in the meetings with the village elder. They want the Talbian gone removed out of there. Some of the guys we capture are forced to f!ght or the Tablian will k!ll there family. They lie to lil kids make them strap a bomb on tell them Allah will protect them. Send the kid on his way if kid refuses he gets murdered they send him to his point then some else dentonate his vest. In some villages that people aren't scared of them they tell use where the Tablian is making IED and sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #164
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Suppafresh said:
I see what u saying but these cats ain't wanted by the people that's there they get terrorized by the Tablain. Wish you could sit in the meetings with the village elder. They want the Talbian gone removed out of there. Some of the guys we capture are forced to f!ght or the Tablian will k!ll there family. They lie to lil kids make them strap a bomb on tell them Allah will protect them. Send the kid on his way if kid refuses he gets murdered they send him to his point then some else dentonate his vest. In some villages that people aren't scared of them they tell use where the Tablian is making IED and sh*t.

What the eyes see, the ears hear, the mind believes.... same thing was said about Joseph kony in africa and gaddafi and others during the protest movements. Appeared true even fooled other's in the area but a different story. I could only imagine what was being said about blacks during the black panther movement.

But now that the occupy movement up. people could easily say the same about Americans. if they took a violent approach. I understand what you're saying but the core of the problem remains with the Krang's and Shredders not the foot clan. I respect you and any soldier that f!ghts a battle and put their life on the line though.

Just feel its time to stop being and thinking like soldiers and start thinking like Real Generals not Corporate influenced one's...

“To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without f!ghting is the acme of skill” - Sun Tzu

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without f!ghting.” - Sun Tzu

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-03-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy