Jun 30 - Iran points 1000 missiles at U.S. bases, says ‘there will be war and we will win.’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 sloppy1 said:
that dude is blasty blastered
 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM         #142
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know how i know this source is trash? It wasnt reported by fox or CNN, the war mongers. If this was true they would be ALL over it.
 5 years ago '12        #143
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 killya said:
you know how i know this source is trash? It wasnt reported by fox or CNN, the war mongers. If this was true they would be ALL over it.
they have their own a.sses to save, so every second there is a possibility of war they aren't going to jump on it everytime... remember they have a image to uphold.
 5 years ago '05        #144
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19691 19691
 MeziaaL said:
Can't believe n*ggas feeding into the propaganda. When you will yall learn?

10 Days after 9/11 Gen Wesley Clarke revealed that Donald Rumsfeld told him they gotta memo they'd be invading 7 countries in 5 years..

Every place Obama just invaded (libya syria uganda soon to be iran) on that list...

Wake your dumb a.sses up. The Country is ran by a bunch of imperialists.
not saying any names but let some people tell it in this thread the USA is moraly righteous
 5 years ago '10        #145
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
Gf america
 07-02-2012, 10:38 PM         #146
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
So You're proud of being a mislead pawn?
He's serving his country.

What do you stand up for?
 5 years ago '05        #147
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
He's not serving his country. He thinks he is.
 07-02-2012, 10:55 PM         #148
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
You know him personally, ma?

Care to enlighten us as to what you mean? srs
 5 years ago '11        #149
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 MeziaaL said:
Naw I'm serving my country somethings I wish I could share with y'all but I can't. I put it like this I rather be on the side of the people with the big stick cause if the other side had the power we had then we wouldn't be here we would all be died. Not everything you read is bullsh*t. Trust me. You don't know sh*t till you in the middle of it. From fathers shooting at you then grabbing their kid so you won't shoot them. Then he runs off and his kid starts shooting at you. Nine old kids walking yup to you with suicide vest on but the vest failing. Kids planting IED with their parents. Women coming through check points with suicide vest on. You getting ambushed from a building that nothing but RPGs and gun fire coming from you call in a strike it blows it up you secure the area to only read on the news that you k!lled civilians when you secured the are with your own eyes and saw the guns the HME used to make IED. You shoot a terriost that just denotaned a IED that took your buddies legs off. You save this same terriost only to have your friend die. You see two suspect planting IED you call in a strike they tell you nova use it's too close to civilians they you go out on patrol your buddy next to you hits a pressure plate you get ambushed k!ll 4 of the six guys who shooting at you. You perform CPR on one of the terriost he lives but you other buddy dies to he got shot in the neck. The terriost that you save is laughing at you calling u dumb America.

You respond to a scene where Tablian denoted a vbied in a town square and you trying to help as many people as you can these the same people jus the day before throw ing rocks at you now they pleading with you to save there life. But you turn on the news and they saying we k!lling civilians lol smh.

Last edited by Suppafresh; 07-02-2012 at 11:27 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #150
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
 Suppafresh said:
Naw I'm serving my country somethings I wish I could share with y'all but I can't. I put it like this I rather be on the side of the people with the big stick cause if the other side had the power we had then we wouldn't be here we would all be died. Not everything you read is bullsh*t. Trust me. You don't know sh*t till you in the middle of it. From fathers shooting at you then grabbing their kid so you won't shoot them. Then he runs off and his kid starts shooting at you. Nine old kids walking yup to you with suicide vest on but the vest failing. Kids planting IED with their parents. Women coming through check points with suicide vest on. You getting ambushed from a building that nothing but RPGs and gun fire coming from you call in a strike it blows it up you secure the area to only read on the news that you k!lled civilians when you secured the are with your own eyes and saw the guns the HME used to make IED. You shoot a terriost that just denotaned a IED that took your buddies legs off. You save this same terriost only to have your friend die. You see two suspect planting IED you call in a strike they tell you nova use it's too close to civilians they you go out on patrol your buddy next to you hits a pressure plate you get ambushed k!ll 4 of the six guys who shooting at you. You perform CPR on one of the terriost he lives but you other buddy dies to he got shot in the neck. The terriost that you save is laughing at you calling u dumb America.

You respond to a scene where Tablian denoted a vbied in a town square and you trying to help as many people as you can these the same people jus the day before throw ing rocks at you now they pleading with you to save there life. But you turn on the news and they saying we k!lling civilians lol smh.
Salute!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #151
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Suppafresh said:

People are just f*cked up dude. If they really think you're a pawn or a bad guy they don't understand sh*t. Thanks for a response with such brevity, it's humbling. I'm honored to have many past and presents troops in my life.

Thank you for serving! You are an honor, bless you.

I for one still take pride in our Armed Forces. Too many ungrateful ingrates don't understand there's a difference between the men and women SERVING US in the military, and the military industrial complex (basically elite suits, the same oligarchs that run Congress and multinational corporations)
 5 years ago '11        #152
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Sigh...

How are you serving your country by f!ghting in a illegal war for oil? Thats not helping your country, you are just helping the rich people of this country.

Are there soliders doing some good things? sure.

However your stories mean nothing because the fact is we shouldnt be there. If you didnt invade their coutnry they wouldnt be shooting at u kid .

Plus there are plenty of occasions of soliders k!lling/raping innocent people over there.

more than 120k CIVILAINS died.

And of course thats unoffical since many arent even found.

You wanted the citzens to thank u for helpign them from the chaos u created.

"Thank you sir for invading and destorying my country just so your corrput leaders can take advantage of our one national resource."

You said ignorant as fu*k.

Also @ saying there are things u cant tell us when ur a low level grunt. fu*k outta here.
Low level grunt lol. What oil is in afghanstian? What r*pe have you heard of in afghanstian? What 120k civilians slaughter you mean the ones who don't f!ght for a recognize army? I don't want no thanks at all. Well why didn't you stay in your country since America so bad? This country own people was k!lling them. They coundlnt do nothing under the Tablian. No schools can't read no running water property taken from them. Massive enslavement and people slaughtered for not listening to them. They still k!ll people if they are seen supporting the progression of a new Afghanstian. I don't see you staying in your country trying to help them progress you ran away.
 07-03-2012, 05:38 AM         #153
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
A lot more than the avg solider...
Sure you do, kid. 15,000 posts and hiding behind a computer.

Gattsau said:
Sigh...

How are you serving your country by f!ghting in a illegal war for oil? Thats not helping your country, you are just helping the rich people of this country.

Are there soliders doing some good things? sure.

However your stories mean nothing because the fact is we shouldnt be there. If you didnt invade their coutnry they wouldnt be shooting at u kid .

Plus there are plenty of occasions of soliders k!lling/raping innocent people over there.

more than 120k CIVILAINS died.

And of course thats unoffical since many arent even found.

You wanted the citzens to thank u for helpign them from the chaos u created.

"Thank you sir for invading and destorying my country just so your corrput leaders can take advantage of our one national resource."

You said ignorant as fu*k.

Also @ saying there are things u cant tell us when ur a low level grunt. fu*k outta here.
lmao look at this little f*ggot. You can tell this tinfoil hat retard doesn't even have an education of any kind.

Dyslexic retard... Jesus...
 07-03-2012, 05:39 AM         #154
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
Low level grunt lol. What oil is in afghanstian? What r*pe have you heard of in afghanstian? What 120k civilians slaughter you mean the ones who don't f!ght for a recognize army? I don't want no thanks at all. Well why didn't you stay in your country since America so bad? This country own people was k!lling them. They coundlnt do nothing under the Tablian. No schools can't read no running water property taken from them. Massive enslavement and people slaughtered for not listening to them. They still k!ll people if they are seen supporting the progression of a new Afghanstian. I don't see you staying in your country trying to help them progress you ran away.
Dude that autistic kid is just 14 years old, please do not indulge her.
 07-03-2012, 05:50 AM         #155
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

she mad
 07-03-2012, 05:52 AM         #156
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously now, everything else aside, what do you do that makes you so special?

what makes you soooo much better than a soldier?
 07-03-2012, 06:05 AM         #157
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Many things.

Theres no reason for me to list the things I do in my community or even my job since a troll like you would claim im just lying. So I will just list the things that separate most normal free thinking individuals from soldiers.

1. I'm not a pawn.

2. Im not dumb enough to think America is in Afghanistan to help the people.

Those are just two broad reasons. Clearly its not all soldiers though and a lot of civilians (such as yourself) are brainwashed morons themselves. But being a solider in noway means you are doing anything good in fact in 99 pct of the cases you are doing something wrong. Since America is as corrupt as can be and soldiers are taken their orders from corrupt leaders.

Next thing your going to tell me is all soldiers are heroes and should be respected.
solIderrrrrrrrr

lol... You won't tell me what you stand for but yet you'll write a paragraph rambling about nothing.

Dumb autistic little freak. Don't even act like you have a high paying job, either. Your English is sh*t. Seriously, what dirty little trailer do you live in to where your computer can't handle a browser with spellcheck? I'm not a grammar nazi... But ugh...
 07-03-2012, 06:18 AM         #158
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Those are just two broad reasons. Clearly its not all soldiers though and a lot of civilians (such as yourself) are brainwashed morons themselves. But being a solider in noway means you are doing anything good in fact in 99 pct of the cases you are doing something wrong. Since America is as corrupt as can be and soldiers are taken their orders from corrupt leaders.
 Gattsau said:
Of course your not a grammar nazi because ur grammar is sh*t. You don't know what a soldier is? Go look it up kid. Seriously did you graduate from high school? How do you think soldier isn't a word? Solider and soldier are both words dip sh*t.

Of course the post went over your head you have the iq of a leather belt.

You can't even troll correctly.
solider comparative of sol·id (Adjective)
Adjective:

Firm and stable in shape; not liquid or fluid: "frozen solid".
Strongly built or made of strong materials; not flimsy or slender: "a solid door".

It was YOU who tried using "solider" in place of soldier, retard. No matter how many times you try to cover yourself by insulting me, it won't change the fact that you're a dumbass.

You know damn well you don't have any important job, f*g. stfu

Look, virgin, I'm not going to keep feeding you the attention your adopted family obviously didn't give your born-out-the-ass self.

Last edited by endless lies; 07-03-2012 at 06:20 AM..
 07-03-2012, 06:28 AM         #159
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
typo idiot.

the post u quoted had soldier don't try and backtrack because u feel like an a.ss now.

U lost move on f*g.

oh hes butt hurt now.

Make sure u salute the soldiers sheep!!!

stupid inbred cracka fu*k outta here.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #160
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Look up what civilians really means and than you will now.

More people have died during these wars, than before them in any ten year period before the war .

@ progression of a new Afghanistan. Being a pawn for America is not progression for Afghanistan.

You act like all those problems aren't there now.

There are places in America where kids can't read what enslavement are you referring to by the way?

Should America goto every country that is poor and take it over or just the ones with resources we want.

What oil? I think you need to read up on the pipelines before you make a bigger fool outta yourself.
You never answered the question where are you from? Why did you live since you so against America? Are you in America?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago