Jun 30 - Iran points 1000 missiles at U.S. bases, says ‘there will be war and we will win.’

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 Gmengfx said:
i understand irans position

like...who are we to..(HAVE NUKES)

and tell them..they cant

i understand why they want it wit us
It's not USA. It's the decision of the UN Security Council that only certain approved countries can have nuclear weapons. The pressure of enforcer just lies in USA cuz we are the most capable and best trackrecord.
 5 years ago '08        #122
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 davon4204 said:
At fault for years and years of bullying other countries to go along with their wicked a.ss policies. Then this government always wanna make it look like their trying to help but really over there for their own agenda's. sh*ts gonna come to an end soon everywhere wait and see. I mean u can actually feel something bad is about to happen.
America is more likely to have its empire ended due to debt than it is an actual war. Everybody with the capability to end us in one fell swoop already knows they're going to die in the process because as soon as we see those missiles coming we're probably sending twice as many at twice the speed to wipe them out.
 5 years ago '04        #123
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1989 1989
Just fu*kin moab the whole middle east
 07-02-2012, 12:53 PM         #124
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I see is $$$ signs
 5 years ago '12        #125
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Prepare for Battle Ladies and Gentleman...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #126
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Sniggit said:
No i dont, i know about the after effects of war though, do you?

War is a means to an end. After war, thats when politics and popular opinion comes into play. Do you know anything at all about the roman empire? Since that is basically what the US is, nothing has been learned and we continue to make the same damn mistakes.

Hah, ive known people in the army from a few countries, and if it isnt forced from a young age ie national service, then the mindset is usually to get paid unless your brainwashed

Isnt it 1 suicides per day in the US military? And you are telling me these dudes would happily continue to f!ght for a lost cause? Even syria has a propper cause to defend its sovreignty, and look at how many of their soldiers are defecting.

When food depletes, money depletes, and world chaos insues, do you really think these soldiers will continue to f!ght for the president/country whilst not getting paid and everyone hating them? Hell no, the people commanding these men will become divided and exhausted. And instead of f!ghting for the country, they will realise how meaningless it is ( realising that they are f!ghting for the wants and needs of a few powerful people, not themselves or the benefit of the nation ), and instead start to f!ght to change their own country instead. Upon which, will be based on individual belief/ideals. Civil War.

do you even know what the outcomes would be

have you read the art of war or have knowledge of politics?

where did your "you dont know anything about war planning" come from anyway?
Let's just say I serve this country and have been for 11 years
 5 years ago '11        #127
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
Dracarys....!!

[pic - click to view]

07-02-2012, 01:10 PM         #128
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
US propaganda. I don't believe this for one second.
 5 years ago '05        #129
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,090 | Props total: 19709 19709
 Link4444 said:
White men were making white men in their own country slaves before they set foot in Africa. Africa was doing the same with their people. Europeans making slaves of Africans was more because Africans were poor, weak, and inferior than because they were a different skin color.
Don't get all butthurt at history when YOU never spent one day as a slave. Slavery was abolished over 100 years ago. Let it go, accept this country's role as the world's melting pot, and help the country progress in all-positivity.
wow if that wasnt a way of showing a racist mindstate
 Link4444 said:
It's not USA. It's the decision of the UN Security Council that only certain approved countries can have nuclear weapons. The pressure of enforcer just lies in USA cuz we are the most capable and best trackrecord.
then you follow it up with this
the us has the best trackrecord
 5 years ago '08        #130
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 WordOnThaStreet said:
people in amerikkka think their military is invincible
whats up wit the 3 k's? america is many cultures u dumb fu*k, and yes are military is the sh*t and if sh*t goes down those muslim fu*ks will go down...
 5 years ago '06        #131
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
they just are doing more mindless Sabre rattling..
 5 years ago '05        #132
Link4444 
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
wow if that wasnt a way of showing a racist mindstate

then you follow it up with this
the us has the best trackrecord
How is that a "racist mindstate?" It's a fact... inland Africans didn't have numerous guns, high-quality ships, and an excessive amount of gold. In no way did I insult what those certain tribes did have. Neither did I mock their religion, cultural norms, or diet. Fact of the matter is certain nations have advanced more than others. We are in USA where iPads and big budget entertainment productions are common, but Africa doesn't have either of these. With that analogy, by your logic, all Americans have a "racist mindstate." The difference between today's USA and early USA is that r*pe, pillage, and slavery were common across the world back then. Today's USA, being idealy moraly righteous, has outlawed those three actions. If I'm guilty of one thing, then it's trying to seperate race from nation which makes me more Othello than Iago.

In the last 150 years, no army has won more wars than USA. Am I wrong in the trackrecord?

provide reason plz... or else you appear as having none
 07-02-2012, 02:46 PM         #133
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So n*ggas den forgot we flexed on japan dropped 2 bombs & forever since we have been feared..now if iran wanna go that same route it will happen to them also

i dont condone atom bomb dropping just sayin
 5 years ago '05        #134
space
space
 Link4444 said:
How is that a "racist mindstate?" It's a fact... inland Africans didn't have numerous guns, high-quality ships, and an excessive amount of gold. In no way did I insult what those certain tribes did have. Neither did I mock their religion, cultural norms, or diet. Fact of the matter is certain nations have advanced more than others. We are in USA where iPads and big budget entertainment productions are common, but Africa doesn't have either of these. With that analogy, by your logic, all Americans have a "racist mindstate." The difference between today's USA and early USA is that r*pe, pillage, and slavery were common across the world back then. Today's USA, being idealy moraly righteous, has outlawed those three actions. If I'm guilty of one thing, then it's trying to seperate race from nation which makes me more Othello than Iago.

In the last 150 years, no army has won more wars than USA. Am I wrong in the trackrecord?

provide reason plz... or else you appear as having none
i'm not going to go back and forth with you because i can tell i am not going to agree with your way of thinking it doesnt make me right and it doesnt make you wrong and vice versa.
just to throw it out there usa is the enforcer of what?
how is the usa idealy moraly righteous? because morals are primarily based on ones cultures,customs,and beliefs.
are you saying the usa way of thinking is superior and better to other races and nations way of thinking?
 5 years ago '11        #135
PhantomRaviolis 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 92 92
Yeah but do these n*ggas got some yellow cake?
 5 years ago '05        #136
Link4444 
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
i'm not going to go back and forth with you because i can tell i am not going to agree with your way of thinking it doesnt make me right and it doesnt make you wrong and vice versa.
just to throw it out there usa is the enforcer of what?
how is the usa idealy moraly righteous? because morals are primarily based on ones cultures,customs,and beliefs.
are you saying the usa way of thinking is superior and better to other races and nations way of thinking?
Stranger, you need a Logic texbook.

There are tools to weighting/evaluating arguments that reveals whether "a way of thinking" is sound or going in circles. Facts are permenant and true. Opinions and theories go in circles. Example: objects drop to the ground. We theorize gravity is the cause, but the fact is, unsupported, that object will fall. I give you a full argument, but you give me half a counter-argument (all conclusion,no support). Without your support, how can I know my argument is sound or unsound to all persons?

USA is the enforcer of international laws made by the UN as is all nations apart of the UN. What seperates USA from all other nations is our capability and power of enforcement.

USA is moraly righteous because, although history has its mistakes, we make the right decision in the end. True, morals are determined by culture, but I see USA as the first time in human history where all cultures and beliefs around the world come together and compare. murder, r*pe, etc are commonly viewed as wrong. If recall serves me correct, USA was the first nation in history to make a law against slavery, if not, Western nation.

If then USA's way of thinking is sound, as desired by the founding fathers who lived during the Age of Reason, then yes.. ours is better than others when ours are sound to every mind and theirs is not. I admit, the genreal opinion is not always sound. Determining soundness takes time and today's America is unintentionally trained to not take time.

I'm nothing but a bug... although I do try to find truth
 5 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 Link4444 said:
Stranger, you need a Logic texbook.

There are tools to weighting/evaluating arguments that reveals whether "a way of thinking" is sound or going in circles. Facts are permenant and true. Opinions and theories go in circles. Example: objects drop to the ground. We theorize gravity is the cause, but the fact is, unsupported, that object will fall. I give you a full argument, but you give me half a counter-argument (all conclusion,no support). Without your support, how can I know my argument is sound or unsound to all persons?

USA is the enforcer of international laws made by the UN as is all nations apart of the UN. What seperates USA from all other nations is our capability and power of enforcement.

USA is moraly righteous because, although history has its mistakes, we make the right decision in the end. True, morals are determined by culture, but I see USA as the first time in human history where all cultures and beliefs around the world come together and compare. murder, r*pe, etc are commonly viewed as wrong. If recall serves me correct, USA was the first nation in history to make a law against slavery, if not, Western nation.

If then USA's way of thinking is sound, as desired by the founding fathers who lived during the Age of Reason, then yes.. ours is better than others when ours are sound to every mind and theirs is not. I admit, the genreal opinion is not always sound. Determining soundness takes time and today's America is unintentionally trained to not take time.

I'm nothing but a bug... although I do try to find truth
you proved my point right all of the bolded statements are opinions

with those type of opinions i can understand your thinking and mindstate

the british abolished slavery before the u.s. along with france, spain and a lot more what are consider western nations in actuality the u.s was one of the last to abolish slavery
see those are facts not opinions
 5 years ago '05        #138
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
Can't believe n*ggas feeding into the propaganda. When you will yall learn?

[video - click to view]

10 Days after 9/11 Gen Wesley Clarke revealed that Donald Rumsfeld told him they gotta memo they'd be invading 7 countries in 5 years..

Every place Obama just invaded (libya syria uganda soon to be iran) on that list...

Wake your dumb a.sses up. The Country is ran by a bunch of imperialists.
 5 years ago '05        #139
Link4444 
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
you proved my point right all of the bolded statements are opinions

with those type of opinions i can understand your thinking and mindstate

the british abolished slavery before the u.s. along with france, spain and a lot more what are consider western nations in actuality the u.s was one of the last to abolish slavery
see those are facts not opinions
what the fu*k point are you trying to make? only thing you tried to imply was that i am a racist

you must be high, your logical steps are scattered.. im glad your psychic powers allow you know my mindstate... bye!

p.s. When a person uses the phrase "if recall serves me correct".. that person is not speaking in absolutes. Thank you for taking the time to double-check a fact for me. I leave with a mistake corrected.
 5 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 Link4444 said:
what the fu*k point are you trying to make? only thing you tried to imply was that i am a racist

you must be high, your logical steps are scattered.. im glad your psychic powers allow you know my mindstate... bye!

p.s. When a person uses the phrase "if recall serves me correct".. that person is not speaking in absolutes. Thank you for taking the time to double-check a fact for me. I leave with a mistake corrected.
the point that i was making was that you were stating opinions and not facts

your were speaking illogical like the u.s. is the moral compass of which people of the world should be judged by and pushing that as a fact instead of stating it as an opinion

you judge a person mindstate by what they say or how they act sense were on a message board i can only use the first that seems logical

i taught everybody knew the british abolishied slavery before the u.s. but your welcome.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago