Jun 30 - Iran points 1000 missiles at U.S. bases, says ‘there will be war and we will win.’

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2012, 09:34 AM         #101
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
Smh you know nothing bout war planning at all
No i dont, i know about the after effects of war though, do you?

War is a means to an end. After war, thats when politics and popular opinion comes into play. Do you know anything at all about the roman empire? Since that is basically what the US is, nothing has been learned and we continue to make the same damn mistakes.

Hah, ive known people in the army from a few countries, and if it isnt forced from a young age ie national service, then the mindset is usually to get paid unless your brainwashed

Isnt it 1 suicides per day in the US military? And you are telling me these dudes would happily continue to f!ght for a lost cause? Even syria has a propper cause to defend its sovreignty, and look at how many of their soldiers are defecting.

When food depletes, money depletes, and world chaos insues, do you really think these soldiers will continue to f!ght for the president/country whilst not getting paid and everyone hating them? Hell no, the people commanding these men will become divided and exhausted. And instead of f!ghting for the country, they will realise how meaningless it is ( realising that they are f!ghting for the wants and needs of a few powerful people, not themselves or the benefit of the nation ), and instead start to f!ght to change their own country instead. Upon which, will be based on individual belief/ideals. Civil War.

do you even know what the outcomes would be

have you read the art of war or have knowledge of politics?

where did your "you dont know anything about war planning" come from anyway?
 07-02-2012, 09:35 AM         #102
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Ain't no Iranian ever called me N*gger.
Lool arabs are even more racist than whites man. They will be high fiving you one minute and calling you insulting names the next. I can speak some arabic and know the curse words.
 5 years ago '07        #103
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
 ghost8 said:

Iran would literally get r*ped
Then u got China and Russia coming for blood
 5 years ago '11        #104
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
do you guys really think Russia is some white knight coming to save the middle east? That whole government is mobsters and ex kgb, they will cut deals and make good relations with a new regime, they don't give two fu*ks. Same thing with China
 5 years ago '11        #105
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Lool arabs are even more racist than whites man. They will be high fiving you one minute and calling you insulting names the next. I can speak some arabic and know the curse words.
LOL Iranians aren't Arabs but yeah I know what you mean
 5 years ago '11        #106
space
space
they still have slaves in the arab world

anyways speaking of arab racism, check this out: ethiopian woman denied entry to a beach club in lebanon, saying she needs membership, while a lebanese dude walks in pays and is allowed in

And racism amongst arabs is a cultural thing, not a muslim thing. I'm guessing by the name of this club the owners are christian...

they even got it on youtube...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #107
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 Sniggit said:
Look at the story of david n goliath

N look at all the division, resources and investments in the regions surrounding. The US would loose terribly if a perfect plan wasnt in place, TERRIBLY.

It wouldnt be quick because everything would go underground and civil war would break out all over the region/world. Then if yall nuke everyone youll loose support at home and a civil war will destroy USA, matter of fact you wouldnt need to nuke since theres so much division on who supports the president alone. Itd be a huge at home f!ght for what power there is left. Bankruptcy and starvation would run rampant

Imagine the state of africa, but within the USA instead.

edit- oh and 90% of the US army wouldnt work without pay, its a paid military. Go to alot of other places in the world and them dudes will keep f!ghting regardless. The joys of the mindset western freedom brings
lol iranians are even less likely to work for free, what the fu*k man?

most iranians hate their government cuz its a dictatorship, people are stripped off basic rights and you expect them to f!ght for free.. against their potential rescuers from said government?

why you think there were riots over faked election outcomes? why you think they even needed to fake votes, because iran loves their government to death and every single iranian will gladly risk their life against an obviously stronger opponent?

ignorance is strong here
 07-02-2012, 10:02 AM         #108
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killawee said:
you mean the white man that has kept us in chattel slavery then moved us to institutionalized slavery for 393 years? that guy?
Yes, that one white man. Just him though.
 5 years ago '11        #109
space
space
 xplizit said:
lol iranians are even less likely to work for free, what the fu*k man?

most iranians hate their government cuz its a dictatorship, people are stripped off basic rights and you expect them to f!ght for free.. against their potential rescuers from said government?

why you think there were riots over faked election outcomes? why you think they even needed to fake votes, because iran loves their government to death and every single iranian will gladly risk their life against an obviously stronger opponent?

ignorance is strong here
why are you so scared of revolution? Why can't you look at the bigger picture, the sacrifices that you and your comrades will make with your lives, your health etc. can inspire others, and lead to a future with a free transparent accountable democratic Iran, in which future Iranian citizens can live in freedom. What if people during World War 2 who's countries were occupied by the Nazis thought like you did, "oh its a stronger opponent and we can't risk our life against that"
 07-02-2012, 10:12 AM         #110
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
americans r so stupid
 07-02-2012, 10:21 AM         #111
easybreezy88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
That's the fu*ked up thing. I tell by what you're saying that you pay attention to real news and can weed out the propaganda bullsh*t. As do I. And I also feel like something bad is going to happen. I feel like we're heading down an awful road economically, which is scary enough. But on top of that were also fu*king with Iran, who has allies in Russia, and China. China probably isn't too thrilled with us either because we won't use or accept Chinese currency to be worth nearly as much as our own sh*tty money...plus china owns over a trillion dollars worth of Our US goverment bonds, we're fu*ked all around......
The economy is scary enough , and then you add all world powers struggling for money and supplies for their people and they get scared ....A world war is going to happen. Luckily the U.S. will stand for a long time , however if China and N.Korea gang up together with IRAN ....We will lose. Either way something bad is going to happen within the next 4 or 5 years , I can feel it.
 07-02-2012, 10:43 AM         #112
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Let me focus on one enemy at a time and based on the history of the Unite States my mortal enemy is not in Iran but right here at home.

Suppafresh said:
Say that when they got that chopper pointed at you are a suicide bomber blow himself up and u that store
I said it when the Ku Klux Klan bombed a black church in Birmingham and I said it again when Timothy McVeigh bombed the OKC federal building.

I'm not worried about Abdul Muhammads when George Zimmermans are here in my own soil k!lling my people.

Besides, I know the al Fatiha and got the complexion for the connection so I don't have no quarrel with them Iranians.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-02-2012 at 10:48 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #113
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1219 1219
i understand irans position

like...who are we to..(HAVE NUKES)

and tell them..they cant

i understand why they want it wit us
 5 years ago '05        #114
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 knAwle3ge said:
The only way the US is gonna go down is by its own people...

Look what happen to the roman empire...
 Gattsau said:
One of the biggest reasons for the Roman empire going down is they were being attacked by all types of people from outside the country.
Own people? Not in the sense of pure Roman. Roman culture and society were adapting to the barbaric cultures surrounding them.

f!ghting in all places outside the mainland? True, but the fall came from within the capitol. As the Ostrogoths were able to move freely in and out of Roman city walls, they gained more control of daily control inside and directly outside the capitol.

One thing to remember when comparing US to ancient Roman empire is that we have more major cities located throughout a larger land mass and the only threat from land invasion is from underdeveloped Mexico. IMO, I don't see why people are against us building a Great Wall of America where we can control under-the-border migraters.

Last edited by Link4444; 07-02-2012 at 11:13 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #115
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 acclaimedknives said:
why are you so scared of revolution? Why can't you look at the bigger picture, the sacrifices that you and your comrades will make with your lives, your health etc. can inspire others, and lead to a future with a free transparent accountable democratic Iran, in which future Iranian citizens can live in freedom. What if people during World War 2 who's countries were occupied by the Nazis thought like you did, "oh its a stronger opponent and we can't risk our life against that"
lmao what the hell i was saying iranians would rather f!ght their own government than the usa

how am i scared of revolution? im in favor of it
all i said is that they wouldnt get their a.sses shot for free for a government they dont belive in
 5 years ago '05        #116
Link4444 
space
space
 killawee said:
you mean the white man that has kept us in chattel slavery then moved us to institutionalized slavery for 393 years? that guy?
White men were making white men in their own country slaves before they set foot in Africa. Africa was doing the same with their people. Europeans making slaves of Africans was more because Africans were poor, weak, and inferior than because they were a different skin color.

Don't get all butthurt at history when YOU never spent one day as a slave. Slavery was abolished over 100 years ago. Let it go, accept this country's role as the world's melting pot, and help the country progress in all-positivity.
 5 years ago '07        #117
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
as a iranian, all our money comes out of iran.. we are going BROKE every single day our currency is getting r*ped! everytime they come out with some bullsh*t like this dollar/pound goes up!!!! the people at the end always pay the biggest price! we want a regime change, and no it wont be easy, if US couldnt take over iraq that fast then they got big problems...iran ts much stronger and forget the US is kinda broke and their army is over stretched and people are kinda tired of f!ghting...

but i WANT a regime change i wanna be able to spend money again and enjoy a decent life
 5 years ago '05        #118
Link4444 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Let me focus on one enemy at a time and based on the history of the Unite States my mortal enemy is not in Iran but right here at home.

Besides, I know the al Fatiha and got the complexion for the connection so I don't have no quarrel with them Iranians.
Yes, history does show blacks being unfairly treated by whites, but today's society is not what it was fifty years ago. All races have the constitutional rights as long as they are American. A gay man has more chance of not having his rights given to him than if he were of perticular race. In conclusion, history of USA shows greater strength of being a country of equal opportunity and following the ideals of the founding fathers. If you and I stood side-by-side and witnessed KKK-like atrocities, I would f!ght with you. Of course, if your ideal American country is an all-black one, I would k!ll you the same as if you were KKK.

USA MUST BE THE IDEAL OF JUDGING A PERSON BY THEIR ACTIONS AND NOT THEIR BORN-INTO COVER!

"I DON'T have NO quarrel with them Iranians." So by the laws of our language.. you do have beef with Iranians. LOL if you really hate white people so much, then learn how to not use their language. If you can't destroy a social group physically, then you destroy them intellectually.
 5 years ago '04        #119
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,066 | Props total: 1551 1551
 rek0nize said:
Just another easy day for us if they want it.
Pretty Much
 07-02-2012, 11:55 AM         #120
2kGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
And I hate how world leaders always say something along the lines of "Allah/God is on our side and will aide us in defeating our enemies"

I don't even believe in God but that's disrespectful

you don't believe in God but yet you have some type of respect for him?

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy