Jun 30 - Iran points 1000 missiles at U.S. bases, says ‘there will be war and we will win.’

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 otherside said:

90% of Cocaine & Heroin in the United States comes from Mexico & neighboring South American Countries... I guess it wouldn't have a big effect if we were able to control 90% of the countries Heroin & Cocaine..

You can't control another sovereign nation's geography, that's why it's called Mexico. You also can't use brute force to stop people from attempting to profit from an industry that grosses hundreds of billions of dollars, in a country that has virtually no developed economy to speak of. The way you stop the cartels is by sweeping their legs out from underneath them (i.e legalize and regulate drugs here in America).
 5 years ago '07        #62
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 chi town hustla said:
all yall talking bout us military is invisible and the us would wipe out iran
just remember what you said when the chickens come home to roost
Bet me money the US doesn't dismantle Iran if it came to that
 5 years ago '05        #63
cluckaluck 193 heat pts193
space
space
$9,221 | Props total: 6762 6762
I hate all you. all the u.s. has to do is believe iran doesnt want to make a nuclear bomb..I dont understand why thats so hard. Its not like they ever went on record saying death to america wtf i dont see why we cant just stay out of it and let them get neclear capabilities and never use it not even on people that they said they wanna wipe off the map. And all of you who think the u.s would wipe iran off the map fairly easily...ya you're probly right. But you forget about Russia and China, their allies. And its not the civilians fault..I would much rather see seal team 6 just murk a couple of their leaders and let the iranian people live in freedom. At this point there is not a good outcome, for either side.
 5 years ago '11        #64
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
 sloppy1 said:
where's the guy who has this as their signature?
 5 years ago '11        #65
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
 5 years ago '04        #66
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 cluckaluck said:
I hate all you. all the u.s. has to do is believe iran doesnt want to make a nuclear bomb..I dont understand why thats so hard. Its not like they ever went on record saying death to america wtf i dont see why we cant just stay out of it and let them get neclear capabilities and never use it not even on people that they said they wanna wipe off the map. And all of you who think the u.s would wipe iran off the map fairly easily...ya you're probly right. But you forget about Russia and China, their allies. And its not the civilians fault..I would much rather see seal team 6 just murk a couple of their leaders and let the iranian people live in freedom. At this point there is not a good outcome, for either side.
Actually they did go on record saying just that...

Not too mention nuclear power is incredibly unsafe, and the more prolific and common place it becomes the greater the probability of things like Chernobyl and the Fukushima incident.

This isn't just about the U.S. Not everyone is getting into the nuclear club, so the rest of the world is just going to have to fu*king deal with it.
 5 years ago '08        #67
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Fras1788 said:
That's the fu*ked up thing. I tell by what you're saying that you pay attention to real news and can weed out the propaganda bullsh*t. As do I. And I also feel like something bad is going to happen. I feel like we're heading down an awful road economically, which is scary enough. But on top of that were also fu*king with Iran, who has allies in Russia, and China. China probably isn't too thrilled with us either because we won't use or accept Chinese currency to be worth nearly as much as our own sh*tty money...plus china owns over a trillion dollars worth of Our US goverment bonds, we're fu*ked all around......
 5 years ago '04        #68
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 WordOnThaStreet said:
people in amerikkka think their military is invincible
No military is invincible.....but you a fool if you think anyone else is fukkin with our tech
 5 years ago '05        #69
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3448 3448
Meanwhile we have some real sh*t right at your door step.

[pic - click to view]

By the way, what these fools keep failing at the US mastered 70 years ago.
 07-01-2012, 10:42 PM         #70
mattbishop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 5 years ago '05        #71
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3448 3448
 Ahmed said:
Is That What US Citizens Really Want? Another War? For What Reason..
I See A Lota Dumb People On Here Sayin' US Would Do This, Iran Would Do That.. I Personally Don't Wanna See Another War, The U.S/U.S Citizens Need To Work On Stuff In Their Own Country Than Worry 'Bout Different Countries And Stop Being Israel's B*tch.

PS. This Article Is False

Haha, a dumb arab talking smack. Dude your level of education is probably that of a 3rd grader. Israel's bi*ch??? Your dumb aren't you??? We have special command and radar centers in Israel, that no Israeli personel can access. Please, Israel needs us we don't need them. You forget that Israel is no bigger than Rhode Island. Which is only 1 of 50 states you dumb a.ss. Secondly, we need to worry about our own problems??? I guess you forgot that a.ssad has k!lled more than 10,000 ARABS. Who has the problems??? You fu*king arabs think your better than the world, but in reality you are just a bunch of pussies that hide behind rocks. You don't get the fact that if the tables started to tip, we got that finishing move your dumb a.ss people still don't have. Keep praying douche. Plus your a f*ggot for having Nasrallah in your sig, good job co signing a k!ller of us marines, Jews and other numerous humans that breathe the same air as you un-educated Arabs. You losers have leaders that never even went to school, dropped out in preschool. Knowledge is something you losers will never have. You fools cant even feed your own people, that's why you scum bags come to america. Take Take Take, That is why Michigan is trash. You fu*king losers ruined that whole state.

Last edited by ROC585; 07-01-2012 at 11:05 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #72
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
you dumb motherfu*kers fall for anything
 5 years ago '08        #73
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
The only way the US is gonna go down is by its own people...

Look what happen to the roman empire...
 5 years ago '07        #74
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Like the Archie Ambersol song says

We Ready

I know our politicians create a field of lies but if you threaten me and mines, I'm comin fo dat a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #75
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2728 2728
if that country is bombed and destroyed ...everything will get worse
 5 years ago '10        #76
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 ImAMonster said:
As soon as that missile leaves the base it will be blown up and that country will be blown off the map without hesitation...Our military IS untouchable...Look @ all the money we spend on that sh*t annually...You think you know EVERYTHING the military has...Please. We got sh*t that ain't even perceivable to the average person.
this actually holds some fact, im in the Army and a couple of my friends were stationed at Hunter Army Airfield in GA, and said they had seen some new top secret Blackhawk helicopter there and when they asked ?s, they was told by higher ups that they needed top level security clearance. im sure the Army is hiding more stuff just like this
 5 years ago '11        #77
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Fras1788 said:
That's the fu*ked up thing. I tell by what you're saying that you pay attention to real news and can weed out the propaganda bullsh*t. As do I. And I also feel like something bad is going to happen. I feel like we're heading down an awful road economically, which is scary enough. But on top of that were also fu*king with Iran, who has allies in Russia, and China. China probably isn't too thrilled with us either because we won't use or accept Chinese currency to be worth nearly as much as our own sh*tty money...plus china owns over a trillion dollars worth of Our US goverment bonds, we're fu*ked all around......
china's currency is under valued intenionally, it only benefits China to have their currency valued the way it is currently
 5 years ago '11        #78
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 ROC585 said:
Haha, a dumb arab talking smack. Dude your level of education is probably that of a 3rd grader. Israel's bi*ch??? Your dumb aren't you??? We have special command and radar centers in Israel, that no Israeli personel can access. Please, Israel needs us we don't need them. You forget that Israel is no bigger than Rhode Island. Which is only 1 of 50 states you dumb a.ss. Secondly, we need to worry about our own problems??? I guess you forgot that a.ssad has k!lled more than 10,000 ARABS. Who has the problems??? You fu*king arabs think your better than the world, but in reality you are just a bunch of pussies that hide behind rocks. You don't get the fact that if the tables started to tip, we got that finishing move your dumb a.ss people still don't have. Keep praying douche. Plus your a f*ggot for having Nasrallah in your sig, good job co signing a k!ller of us marines, Jews and other numerous humans that breathe the same air as you un-educated Arabs. You losers have leaders that never even went to school, dropped out in preschool. Knowledge is something you losers will never have. You fools cant even feed your own people, that's why you scum bags come to america. Take Take Take, That is why Michigan is trash. You fu*king losers ruined that whole state.

i think i just threw up in my mouth
 5 years ago '07        #79
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 Gattsau said:

[pic - click to view]

LOOOOOOOL good post hahah
 5 years ago '10        #80
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,872 | Props total: 13666 13666

[video - click to view]

Gattsau said:
I don't blame them tho USA is at fault here

Not the morally upright global police?!

Fras1788 said:
This.

US is at fault for the computer viruses, sanctions over unproven weapons, and tryin to take down Irans economy. We need to stay out of sh*t. We have a $16trillion deficit....and growing, at an alarming rate we can't afford another large scale war....losing lives for no good fu*king reason. Send the rich out there to f!ght the wars.
Front lines.
BINGO

davon4204 said:
At fault for years and years of bullying other countries to go along with their wicked a.ss policies. Then this government always wanna make it look like their trying to help but really over there for their own agenda's. sh*ts gonna come to an end soon everywhere wait and see. I mean u can actually feel something bad is about to happen.
The world gettin tired of this country's BS...............

Ahmed said:

It's All Devil Games To The Zionist, Iran Don't Play No Games

Gattsau said:
He doesn't say it didn't happen just that the numbers are greatly exaggerated get a good translation of what he's saying.

Can't believe ppl are saying America is pretty much invincible lol!!!

America is playing a dangerous game here all they are doing us creating more terrorist and angering more nations.

surreyjack said:
90% of the worlds heroin comes from Afghanistan so technically the US controls 90% of the WORLDS heroin. before the US invaded Al-Queda actually wanted to stop it. It went from like 5% to 90% but the US would never sell drugs even though CIA planes have crashed in Mexico full with tons of coke
Winning the war on drugs. LOL

{XtoDaZ} said:
Their corrupt leaders deserve to get sh*tted on. Especially after rigging their election a few years back and k!llING their civilians who were crying bullsh*t. Oh and how are you gonna say the holocaust never happened. Their leaders need a bullet in their heads ASAP.
What about OUR corrupted leaders? And all the soldiers sent to the slaughter for wmd's aka oil?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy