Jun 30 - Iran points 1000 missiles at U.S. bases, says ‘there will be war and we will win.’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19863 19863
they got missiles pointed at us
we got missiles pointed at them
at the same damn time

Last edited by chi town hustla; 07-01-2012 at 04:46 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #22
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
Allah will not help Iran. Iranians are 12er shi'ites who believe their imams are infallible. Infallibility is a trait that only God owns. Allah will not help these people.
 5 years ago '11        #23
space
space
I take offence at Iran's suggestion that they are defending Islam. I am a Qu'ranist who does not believe in hadith, and Iran belives in hadith, which is why they stone people to death. Allah will not defend these people. Iranians are chauvinist racist people, this is not a culture Allah will protect.
 5 years ago '04        #24
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
the funny part about the middle east is

even if israel didn't exist... mutherfu*kin arab nations would still be k!lling eachother

sunnis and shiites hate eachother as much as jews and muslims

the US is stupid for being there agreed

one thing that pisses me off about ayatollah is claiming the holocaust didnt exist.

goto poland mutherfu*ker and tell me that bullsh*t

anyways i hope there can be a revolution in iran

arab spring must continue
 07-01-2012, 05:12 PM         #25
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More war...
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 Chris daRealist said:
Are you going by the regular, everyday people of iran or their corrupt leaders ? im sure alot of people can make some nasty generalizations about americans based on how their leaders terrorize innocents and colonize countries around the world for exploitation.
I'm talking about the regime, and the people who support that regime.

There are some good things about it, and some bad things about it.
 5 years ago '11        #27
space
space
specifically regime officials and regular iranians who think Allah is going to protect them...idolatry and applying Allah's attributes to anyone or anything is the one thing He won't forgive
 5 years ago '11        #28
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Let me show you how its all going to pan out

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #29
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
the first missile they shoot will be their last
 5 years ago '09        #30
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
As soon as that missile leaves the base it will be blown up and that country will be blown off the map without hesitation...Our military IS untouchable...Look @ all the money we spend on that sh*t annually...You think you know EVERYTHING the military has...Please. We got sh*t that ain't even perceivable to the average person.
 5 years ago '11        #31
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177

FOH..
 5 years ago '07        #32
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 ImAMonster said:
As soon as that missile leaves the base it will be blown up and that country will be blown off the map without hesitation...Our military IS untouchable...Look @ all the money we spend on that sh*t annually...You think you know EVERYTHING the military has...Please. We got sh*t that ain't even perceivable to the average person.
not sure if ur serious or not
 07-01-2012, 06:25 PM         #33
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
people in amerikkka think their military is invincible
n*gga dont be stupid, noone thinks that.... But we could turn their whole sh*t into a charred fu*king crater if we wanted too, and not Allah nor anyone else would be able to help them with that. These motherfu*kers really dont want it. Stop letting their posturing bullsh*t bravado trick you into thinking they might have a chance against us.

sh*t is jokes.
 5 years ago '10        #34
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$887 | Props total: 551 551
this sh*t was all planned anyways...we shoulda been at war with iran already
 5 years ago '12        #35
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 2682 2682
One Day we want the citizens of the Middle East to overthrow their own governments, next day we want China to do what we tell them to do, day after that College Kids around the Country want Kony Captured!!!

YET If we decided to send troops to f!ght the Drug Cartels in Mexico we could Actually do something that would take care of a Problem In the United States (Illegal Drugs)... The only thing is if we took out the Cartels & Illegal Drug makers in Mexico, we would probably end up hurting our own Economy... If people can't get heroin/coke than there would be a lesser demand for Drug Addiction Counselors, less demand for Police/Law Enforcement & the Government wouldn't be able to bank on the revenue they collect from Fines n things that go along those lines...

its fu*ked up that our own country cares about everything that will not help our country!!!
 5 years ago '08        #36
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 acclaimedknives said:
I take offence at Iran's suggestion that they are defending Islam. I am a Qu'ranist who does not believe in hadith, and Iran belives in hadith, which is why they stone people to death. Allah will not defend these people. Iranians are chauvinist racist people, this is not a culture Allah will protect.

[pic - click to view]

They are our brothers and sisters just like everyone else in this planet. who gives a fu*k about your beliefs, just because they believe in hadith does not mean they should get annihilated.
 5 years ago '05        #37
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nothings gonna happen people stfu
 5 years ago '12        #38
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 2682 2682
 DEDOS said:
illegal drugs wont ever stop no matter who gets taken down

90% of Cocaine & Heroin in the United States comes from Mexico & neighboring South American Countries... I guess it wouldn't have a big effect if we were able to control 90% of the countries Heroin & Cocaine..

Last edited by Melle; 07-01-2012 at 06:42 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #39
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
..I wish a sand n*gga would!
 07-01-2012, 06:49 PM         #40
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:

90% of Cocaine & Heroin in the United States comes from Mexico & neighboring South American Countries... I guess it wouldn't have a big effect if we were able to control 90% of the countries Heroin & Cocaine..

90% of the worlds heroin comes from Afghanistan so technically the US controls 90% of the WORLDS heroin. before the US invaded Al-Queda actually wanted to stop it. It went from like 5% to 90% but the US would never sell drugs even though CIA planes have crashed in Mexico full with tons of coke
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy