most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 Bob Sacamano said:
Wow dude, plastic surgeons make you look good? That's the opposite of the truth. Trainers make you look good? Take a run down the fu*kin street! Healthy food is not expensive, its actually less expensive if you know how to cook (ex. rice/noodles and vegetables are extremely cheap and can be bought in bulk and used as ingredients to cook, probably cheaper than mcdonalds). That is complete horse sh*t, if anything celebrities look worse cause of their obnoxious lifestyles. Thread fail.
Son take a second and settle down and do some critical thinking.

The best trainers in the world can maximize your efficiency and make you stay in great shape. And I don't know what world you live in, but organic sh*t is more expensive, and plus im sure they have personal chefs to make their meals. And plastic surgeons for women doesnt have to be face, nose, brea$ts jobs; who knows how many have just gotten some stomach fat sucked out.

They get the best of everything without having to exert the energy to do it themselves(grocery shop, plan a workout routine).
 06-30-2012, 05:02 PM         #22
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brand name said:

The best trainers in the world can maximize your efficiency and make you stay in great shape. And I don't know what world you live in, but organic sh*t is more expensive, and plus im sure they have personal chefs to make their meals. And plastic surgeons for women doesnt have to be face, nose, brea$ts jobs; who knows how many have just gotten some stomach fat sucked out.

They get the best of everything without having to exert the energy to do it themselves(grocery shop, plan a workout routine).
How much does a tomato cost homie? How much does a head of lettuce cost? A 2lb bag of rice? People are just lazy and would rather get fast food, vegetables and other base ingredients to cook are sooo cheap. I'm not saying you are completely wrong, but you are def wrong bout the plastic surgery that sh*t makes people look worse almost without exception. LIke I said, the best cardio exercise you can possibly get is running, period. Who needs trainer to teach them how to run? You just need the will to do it. No one can 'make you stay in shape' it is completely up to you, to not be lazy. I think celebrities are often s3xy just because people who go into show business happen to be good looking, or else they probably wouldn't go into show business int he first place...

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 06-30-2012 at 05:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #23
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
beyonce is spot on. so overrated.

jay-z would look the same
 5 years ago '09        #24
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
jay looks the same lol
 5 years ago '07        #25
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2463 2463
@ john travolta..so dude would be balding if he wasn't famous? ..this thread is jokes
 5 years ago '12        #26
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,709 | Props total: 22072 22072
 Deniro732 said:
@ john travolta..so dude would be balding if he wasn't famous? ..this thread is jokes
When you're an average person you can't afford hair stitches.

And to the guy who keeps arguing about being health just stop. When you're famous you always worry about your figure. When you're a regular person it may cross your mind once in a blue moon. Look at all of these rockstars who have left the spot light. They're fat, ugly, bald, or all of the above(some women even go the bald route.) Common sense would tell you that, but you keep f!ghting it.
 5 years ago '08        #27
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
nah, a none famous Jay would be dead because he lost 92 fu*kin bricks.
 5 years ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22222 22222
so basically what your telling me is, if miley cyrus was famous she could take the d!ck, and if she wasn't, she could just throat the d!ck. Interesting research you have here
 5 years ago '05        #29
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6359 6359
 Arson said:
nah, a none famous Jay would be dead because he lost 92 fu*kin bricks.
Yea I cant see a 9 to 5 jay.. Hed prolly be dead or in jail
 5 years ago '12        #30
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Bob Sacamano said:
Wow dude, plastic surgeons make you look good? That's the opposite of the truth. Trainers make you look good? Take a run down the fu*kin street! Healthy food is not expensive, its actually less expensive if you know how to cook (ex. rice/noodles and vegetables are extremely cheap and can be bought in bulk and used as ingredients to cook, probably cheaper than mcdonalds). That is complete horse sh*t, if anything celebrities look worse cause of their obnoxious lifestyles. Thread fail.
Though I agree with your reasoning, you're taking this far too seriously. Yes - many people in the most overweight nation on Earth have been seduced into the delusion that being healthy is 'unrealistic'. No - a bunch of dumb, comical pictures are not going to have any significant impact on perception.

Has your girl gained weight recently or something?
 5 years ago '06        #31
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 3568 3568
funny how that jay-z one is just his normal look without any real photoshop lol
 5 years ago '10        #32
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 brand name said:

I agree, celebs dont have the 9 to 5 life style us normal fu*kers got, they aint got to get off work and cook meals for the fam and get the kids bathed and off to bed. They got their personal trainers to beat them into shape, on top of that some of them even have to get into shape for a movie, witch means they getting paid to be whipped into shape. Quick food is cheap, bad food is cheap...Organic food is not. Most people aint got time to sit in a kitchen cookin up food out of them recipe books and then go work out. Plastic surgery can make u look way younger than u should be looking, especially if u live a stressful life or work a stressful job. Fat sucking, Botox, tummy tucks, all that sh*t if for the privileged. It aint impossible for regular folks to look and be healthy but it is alot fu*king harder for us than them.
 5 years ago '09        #33
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949

[pic - click to view]

fergie can still get it..she looks like a milf
 06-30-2012, 08:30 PM         #34
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #35
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 598 598
best: hands down

[pic - click to view]

06-30-2012, 09:15 PM         #36
P of MOBB DEEP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critiQue said:
Yea I cant see a 9 to 5 jay.. Hed prolly be dead or in jail
or own a million dollar internet company? yall don't know sh*t about these people personalities and aspirations
 5 years ago '11        #37
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Bob Sacamano said:
Huh? I don't get it, how does being famous make you look different? Yeah nice clothes/make-up I guess, except people who are too famous often try too hard with their clothes/style and wear too much makeup. But other than that I don't see how it makes a difference. Yeah I'm sure Jennifer Aniston would be fat and ugly if she wasn't famous hahah, thats the most retarded sh*t Ive ever seen. Obviously being famous is the only way to be in-shape and look good, and it definitely changes your genetics too hah.
it's either very time consuming, very expensive or both to eat a high quality diet every day (12 organic fruits & vegetables) and work out (@ minimum, an hour of cardio and an hour of weight training)

that's my take on why they look so different than the average joe

that plus genetixs yea
 5 years ago '06        #38
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,480 | Props total: 16233 16233
i been telling ppl for YEARSSSSSS. most celeb brawds are basic

there are regular brawds u can see on a day to day basis at malls on campus' etc that blow a lot of these celeb brawds out of the water
 5 years ago '10        #39
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269

good laugh
 06-30-2012, 11:06 PM         #40
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realgunta said:
i been telling ppl for YEARSSSSSS. most celeb brawds are basic

there are regular brawds u can see on a day to day basis at malls on campus' etc that blow a lot of these celeb brawds out of the water
^Exactly what I'm sayin. Subtract the airbrush, and yea, thats what it is. Looking good is not some privilege of the rich, its good genes + exercise. If you have the first one, the 2nd one can be accomplished by anyone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago