Obamacare For Dummies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,600 | Props total: 369 369
 Krairo said:
Bad for the people who have been living without it.
Good for the poor people who actually need it.

Basically their trying to force everyone to pay to cover everyone who can't.
I don't agree with this because a lot of us don't have health insurance because we don't take high risks.
There should be some waiver to sign saying I don't want it, but if I do why not be charged a higher % or hell even a tax penalty.

Hey, why dont you drop your car insurance and drive.. see how that works out for you.. insurance is needed... just because you dont take high risks doesnt mean you cant have an accident, or a stroke, or heart attack, or fall or antything.. people that dont have insurance have been a burden on the rest of us for far too long.... but with that said.. i hope you nothing but health and hope you never have to go through anything that will cause you to really need it..
 06-30-2012, 08:19 PM         #62
edivegas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically, even though i pay monthly for insurance... now i have to pay for lazy bums' insurance too? wouldn't it be cheaper AND easier to just a.ssassinate the president and the supreme court, and murder every member of the government that tries to rule over us? this is freedom? we have to pick between an illegal immigrant that has no actual proof that he was born here, or the guy that implemented the same sh*tty insurance in his state? (by the way, didn't he lose the primary in his own state? doesnt that mean anything?) k!ll OBAMNEY!!
 06-30-2012, 08:32 PM         #63
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is not even remotely close to how health insurance works......is this a childs perspective?
 06-30-2012, 08:34 PM         #64
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 edivegas said:
so basically, even though i pay monthly for insurance... now i have to pay for lazy bums' insurance too? wouldn't it be cheaper AND easier to just a.ssassinate the president and the supreme court, and murder every member of the government that tries to rule over us? this is freedom? we have to pick between an illegal immigrant that has no actual proof that he was born here, or the guy that implemented the same sh*tty insurance in his state? (by the way, didn't he lose the primary in his own state? doesnt that mean anything?) k!ll OBAMNEY!!
And just like this dumb fu*k is on the no fly list
 5 years ago '04        #65
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
i think if you pay so much for insurance and never use it. You should be reimbursed...
 5 years ago '06        #66
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,380 | Props total: 4660 4660
Thank God and the Universe i had insurance last year....when they found that tumor on my pelvis. I was getting injections every month a year at 3Gs per shot, not to mention all the damn x-rays, scans, and biopsies.

What's scares me about healthcare in this country is that it's a business. It's market driven. There's no incentive to keep people healthy. How much money goes into health prevention?

Interesting what someone said about healthcare turning nonprofit in other countries. I will have to look that up...
 5 years ago '07        #67
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 144 144
 jholla31 said:
chips will be required in future as part of this insurance....

: bronthatsnasty:

Negus must really want this

Lets see what happens when its time to be chipped for yall praising this sh*t
 06-30-2012, 09:00 PM         #68
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Go to Canada and see how good their health care is. There's a reasons it's "nationalized" and "everyone gets it for "Free""

Taiwan healthcase is a.sscheeks, too...This is AMERICA. Home of the FREE. Remember that? Stop trying to support what Obama is doing to this country...He's trying to turn this into a dictatorship. Is that REALLY what you want, bro?

If you want that "nationalized" sh*tty a.ss healthcare, then move to Canada...fu*k you still doing in America if you don't like how the healthcare is?

Ya come to Canada… I went to the doctor last week for fun cuz shes cute…. got some liquid ice on a footwart… Ko'ed that sucker…. broke my ankle couple years back….. got the finest treatment….. In Canada Doctors are Doctors because they actually CARE about ppl… not just chasing $$ like in the USA….. and of course u are gonna wait if u show up at the ER needing a couple stitches… but ur a brainwashed moron so im just gonna leave
 06-30-2012, 09:02 PM         #69
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and Nationalized Health Care costs LESS per person than the Private Market US System… once again breaking the myth the Private sector lowers cots

5 years ago '10        #70
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799

Last edited by Shhon; 06-30-2012 at 09:16 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #71
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
As it is right now, people who don't have insurance are turned away from clinics, unless they pay up front or go to the sh*t free clinics. This leads to ER visits for things that should be treated by a primary.

I work for a large health system we are already looking at how we can get in front of these changes the main one is educating people to prevent, versus treat, and to use the appropriate facilities.
 5 years ago '04        #72
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443
Not too late for me to become a professional baseball player over in Israel
 5 years ago '04        #73
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
Here me out on this...I've had heathcare in the past, was laid off and then had cobra, now i have no insurance. During each of those points in my life i had go to the hospital. It was the same hospital each time.
-Coverage (about $100/month): i went in for what turned out to be walking pneumonia. I was treated like gold.
-Cobra (about $600/month): Stomach issue, was given decent treatment. Given some meds and fluid then sent home. NOTICE no testing was done. No diagnosis.
-No Coverage (free but at the cost of important parts in my life, spent my first wedding room in a ER waiting room): Same stomach issue. Couldn't make the cobra payments anymore and coverage was even more expensive. Waited for 4 hours in the waiting room in severe pain, hadn't eaten or drank anything in 3 days, blurry vision, etc. Was finally put into a bed in the fu*king hallway of the ER. Was given catscans, mris, x-rays, etc. Was sent home with NO diagnosis again.
After months of changing my diet and many many different doctors. It came down to a partial blockage in my lower intestines, lactose intolerant, and IBS. I am now left with a hospital bill that has basically paralyzed my life. I tried to get help from the hospital, they agreed to pay 20% of the bill. Which when you look at the inflated costs doesn't matter to them. They now stand to make more money off of me, seemingly a self-paying CUSTOMER, then they would have made from discounted prices when I was on Cobra coverage.

Some of you might not see the connection I'm making between this and Obama care. The way people are treated in hospitals is unfair. Just because someone has health coverage doesn't mean that they should be treated any better then anyone else. If you are fortunate enough to have health coverage then you should be proud and grateful because some of us aren't able to afford or be offered that luxury. Anyway, I could go on about all of my thoughts about what I think should be done to health care reform. Basically, I am hoping that Obama care will stop, or at least control, the way PATIENTS are treated in hospitals. Because we should all walk in as PATIENTS not PATRONS.
 5 years ago '11        #74
mexcellente86 
space
space
$802 | Props total: 281 281
I can't believe how many people still go back and forth with that "Obama is ruining the country" bullsh*t. First off, this country has BEEN a fu*ked up place to live, we just been dealing with it. What people need to realize is that one man cannot come in with his own agenda and make it law. The president is nothing more than a puppet. The presidents might as well be coming out of the Jim Henson Company. With every new president, come new claims that he's this or he's that and people criticize his each and every move and make him out to be the devil. Y'all need to wake up...
 5 years ago '04        #75
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
man, f**k Obama...
 5 years ago '07        #76
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 bigmike123456 said:
im not gonna lie say i no everything about this i just dont see how its bad u are forced to pay for health care but if something serious happens to one of u guys u will be happy u were forced to have it.
 5 years ago '05        #77
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
think god i live in FL were we wont be forced to pay for sh*t we can't fu*kin' afford.

if i get sick and die i really dont give a fu*k. fu*k health insurance.
 5 years ago '12        #78
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
should have pushed harder for public option...the insurance companies can still make bank here. Might be helpful but doesn't solve the real problem
 5 years ago '07        #79
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 144 144
Question for the n*ggaz who want this,do u guys support bring chipped?
 5 years ago '04        #80
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ImAMonster said:
???? I'll say it again. Home of the FREE. People should have a CHOICE of whether or not to pay for it.

You're going to get taxed if you pay for it. You're going to get taxed MORE if you don't.

Understand NOW? Jesus. You people will do ANYTHING to stick up for Obama.

Basically we're being forced to pay for something regardless of if we want it or not. You people are falling directly into this dictatorship that Obama is trying to enforce.

Good job, dumb a.sses.

It's like giving your car to a mechanic, he fu*ks it up , and tells you that you're going to pay for the work he did, or he's going to sue you for more than it's worth.

^^^^ GET IT???
I totally agree with you, but what that dude Kruger said earlier does make sense. We're paying for it one way or another. If you think the money that the deadbeats that go straight to emergency care because they have no insurance and don't pay that sh*t doesn't get passed on to the people that pay you're crazy. They're not just going to eat that money. The thought of it coming through as a tax just annoys me though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago