Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2012, 06:15 AM         #21
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
fu*k politics we're fu*ked no matter what happens. Ain't Clinton who we wanted in? Ain't Obama who we wanted in? What that sh*t got us? Obama a cool a.ss n*gga, but rich people will rule this country forever.
lets be real doe....you want a country ruled by a couple broke n*ggas? no sir
 5 years ago '11        #22
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,257 | Props total: 12511 12511
i view it as safety net just in case something serious happen.
 5 years ago '04        #23
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 ImAMonster said:
Go to Canada and see how good their health care is. There's a reasons it's "nationalized" and "everyone gets it for "Free""

Taiwan healthcase is a.sscheeks, too...This is AMERICA. Home of the FREE. Remember that? Stop trying to support what Obama is doing to this country...He's trying to turn this into a dictatorship. Is that REALLY what you want, bro?

If you want that "nationalized" sh*tty a.ss healthcare, then move to Canada...fu*k you still doing in America if you don't like how the healthcare is?
Not trying to drive you crazy or anything but what is so sh*tty about the healthcare in Canada?
 06-30-2012, 08:23 AM         #24
jdiesel13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
???? I'll say it again. Home of the FREE. People should have a CHOICE of whether or not to pay for it.

You're going to get taxed if you pay for it. You're going to get taxed MORE if you don't.

Understand NOW? Jesus. You people will do ANYTHING to stick up for Obama.

Basically we're being forced to pay for something regardless of if we want it or not. You people are falling directly into this dictatorship that Obama is trying to enforce.

Good job, dumb a.sses.

It's like giving your car to a mechanic, he fu*ks it up , and tells you that you're going to pay for the work he did, or he's going to sue you for more than it's worth.

^^^^ GET IT???
Wait until you need surgery and have to sell your house to cover bills.
 5 years ago '07        #25
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Nothing, n*ggas just talking out their a.ss.

I already have high quality health insurance, but I don't mind paying a little extra and cutting back on some dumb sh*t I buy if it helps the next man out. Guess being a good person isn't what's hot in 2012
 5 years ago '04        #26
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 Mr. Moses said:
Nothing, n*ggas just talking out their a.ss.

I already have high quality health insurance, but I don't mind paying a little extra and cutting back on some dumb sh*t I buy if it helps the next man out. Guess being a good person isn't what's hot in 2012
Of course it isn't which is sad I can feel you on that.

1) The less fortunante will be able to get the care that is needed without being turned away.
2) It sucks to be taxed for not having it but it is better than using tax money to pay for the healthcare bills of other and put it towards other things that matter
 06-30-2012, 09:13 AM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm failing to see the unenforceable tax portion of this comic or any of your arguments.
 5 years ago '11        #28
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 ImAMonster said:
???? I'll say it again. Home of the FREE. People should have a CHOICE of whether or not to pay for it.

You're going to get taxed if you pay for it. You're going to get taxed MORE if you don't.

Understand NOW? Jesus. You people will do ANYTHING to stick up for Obama.

Basically we're being forced to pay for something regardless of if we want it or not. You people are falling directly into this dictatorship that Obama is trying to enforce.

Good job, dumb a.sses.

It's like giving your car to a mechanic, he fu*ks it up , and tells you that you're going to pay for the work he did, or he's going to sue you for more than it's worth.

^^^^ GET IT???
If you can't afford, you get it subsidizes and if you make 50k but not part of a company like you a independent contractor or something, you can go to the health care exchange and purchase coverage there for a competitive price....CALM DOWN Dude, listen this isn't a dictatorship, relax, it's bring health care to everyone.....if you can afford health care but don't want it for some stupid reason then your a.ss should be taxed because every time a person with no health insurance goes to the hospital, WE as a nation pay for it....why not get it anyway??
 5 years ago '08        #29
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,075 | Props total: 12281 12281
 ImAMonster said:
Go to Canada and see how good their health care is. There's a reasons it's "nationalized" and "everyone gets it for "Free""

Taiwan healthcase is a.sscheeks, too...This is AMERICA. Home of the FREE. Remember that? Stop trying to support what Obama is doing to this country...He's trying to turn this into a dictatorship. Is that REALLY what you want, bro?

If you want that "nationalized" sh*tty a.ss healthcare, then move to Canada...fu*k you still doing in America if you don't like how the healthcare is?
No disrespect, but you just sound dumb saying this. What makes Candian and Taiwanese healthcare so "asscheeks"? How is Obama turning this into a dictatorship when the Supreme Court had to vote in order to uphold the law? Even Cuba has Nationalized healthcare. We are one of the only countries in the industrialized world that makes healthcare a for profit business on every front. Do you realize how high health care costs are? And that those prices have been engineered by insurance companies in order to make healthcare unafordable for those that don't have insurance.

We are talking about people living and dying, not a luxury service. How can we say that we are the greatest country on the planet, yet have people die because they lost their job. How is that the "Land of the Free".

FOHBAN
 06-30-2012, 09:57 AM         #30
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
and since we never had a choice on whether or not we'd like to pay for ppl who don't have insurance when they go to the ER, tough.
 5 years ago '04        #31
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
u know, my house has never burned down before so fu*k paying for firef!ghters i dont need them, i shouldnt have to pay taxes for that...and i've never been robbed so fu*k cops too...and i hated being in school, fu*k teachers...and i dont know why they're always doing construction and sh*t fixing roads and sh*t, fu*k that noise i just troop whereever i gotta go...im just gonna stop paying taxes altogether because no matter how important, effective, or necessary a program might be, i shouldnt have to pay taxes for it unless im directly benefiting from it...fu*k everyone else who would actually make use of it while im not...pieces of sh*t, this is america, fu*k everyone else but me...
 06-30-2012, 10:19 AM         #32
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are a lot of things our tax dollars pay for that are ridiculous and a lot that are good (see above). i'd rather be taxed for healthcare then some of the crazy things ive found that we do pay for.

Last edited by brreid; 06-30-2012 at 10:23 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #33
jecowan 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
I don't understand why people are saying this is a bad thing. This just shows how ignorant people are
 5 years ago '07        #34
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 fkucdaw0rld said:
u know, my house has never burned down before so fu*k paying for firef!ghters i dont need them, i shouldnt have to pay taxes for that...and i've never been robbed so fu*k cops too...and i hated being in school, fu*k teachers...and i dont know why they're always doing construction and sh*t fixing roads and sh*t, fu*k that noise i just troop whereever i gotta go...im just gonna stop paying taxes altogether because no matter how important, effective, or necessary a program might be, i shouldnt have to pay taxes for it unless im directly benefiting from it...fu*k everyone else who would actually make use of it while im not...pieces of sh*t, this is america, fu*k everyone else but me...
 5 years ago '04        #35
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 fkucdaw0rld said:
 5 years ago '05        #36
jayosmooth 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 0 0
 fkucdaw0rld said:

exactly this
 5 years ago '04        #37
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$957 | Props total: 157 157
 fkucdaw0rld said:
 06-30-2012, 11:15 AM         #38
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
Man...the younger they get, the more they think they know but the less they actually know...
you young minded people have no idea how life works!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #39
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Matt504 said:
by virtue of you not understanding, you too fall under the list of ignorant people. Why not listen to some of the legitimate arguments that some of these doctors are presenting, after all, what's free healthcare if there's no one who wants to administer it?

dude seriously???

Last i check, doctors where split on supporting this bill.

Insurance companies have had way too much control in the healthcare industry.

stop listening to fox news.

2 recent articles about doctors point of view.

06-30-2012, 11:18 AM         #40
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:

america was never the home of the free. so there goes the foundation your argument stands on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy