Kathy Griffin Responds To Danny Brown And A$AP Rocky Wanting To F#%K Her - LOL

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2012, 01:51 PM         #121
p imperial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watched the clip and read the last 2 pages

How the fu*k did a video about some old white bi*ches reaction to two rappers wanting to fu*k her become a discussion about homos3xuality?

I swear you motherfu*kers on bx are OBSSESSED with this gay sh*t. Literally every other day there's a thread about gays that does more numbers than any thread about actual music

Does this sh*t keep y'all up at night? You walk around all day thinking "goddamn f*ggots pushing their lifestyle on me...why else can't I get them off my mind" .....makes me wonder.....
 5 years ago '05        #122
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19849 19849
 HYFR said:
On a more serious note, are you really that immature in thought that you think being gay is a choice?

If that's the case, that means all of our minds are set to where we are basically a blank slate, and we can be attracted to ANYBODY. Man or woman.

Being gay is a mixture of environment and of genetics(imo), not just one or the other.

For you to say that being gay is a choice is saying that I could be attracted to Justin Timberlake if I wanted to be. I tried, and I'm still not attracted to him.

Know why? Because I'm not gay or bis3xual, that's why...

If you want black people to progress in this world, you need to let go of this strong sense of homophobia you seem to have, it's really putting you out there to look like an immature child.
yes being gay is a choice
having s3x is a choice
you can choose who you want to have s3x with
i know somebody that was married twice the last time for 15 years had two kids got a divorce and know is in homos3xual relationship so how is not a choice
and what does black people progress have to do with someones s3xuality
 5 years ago '05        #123
space
space
 HYFR said:
On a more serious note, are you really that immature in thought that you think being gay is a choice?

If that's the case, that means all of our minds are set to where we are basically a blank slate, and we can be attracted to ANYBODY. Man or woman.

Being gay is a mixture of environment and of genetics(imo), not just one or the other.

For you to say that being gay is a choice is saying that I could be attracted to Justin Timberlake if I wanted to be. I tried, and I'm still not attracted to him.

If you want black people to progress in this world, you need to let go of this strong sense of homophobia you seem to have, it's really putting you out there to look like an immature child.

[pic - click to view]

why were you trying to be attracted to justin timberlake 4
 5 years ago '11        #124
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 ghost8 said:
So, how many days of the week do you get railed by dudes?
Whenever I'm not pumping your fat mother's stomach full of semen.
 5 years ago '11        #125
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 HYFR said:

No. You're spitting out things you've heard based on this gay agenda that's being pushed. Don't believe there is a gay agenda look at your first sentence.

are you really that immature in thought that you think being gay is a choice?
I'm immature in thinking that being gay is a choice, yet, you cannot prove that it is not. Are you really that immature to tell me I'm immature or wrong for something that you have no substantial evidence to prove otherwise? Hmm. Keep in mind I never said it is a choice on who you're attracted to, I said it is a choice on who you have s3x with.

So you go on to say, being gay is a mixture of environment and of genentics, in your opinion, not just one or the other. That's really a safe answer. Cause they slightly contradict each other. And still something you cannot prove. If somebody is a homos3xual at birth, what part would environment have to play in that? And how can genetics play a part..in your opinion? It's either it does, or it does not.

Still find it hard to believe I'm being called immature on someone with the reasoning of a 10 year old. I'm sure you're attracted to Justin Timberlake, seeing as you tried to be. Attraction is not only s3xual. Maybe you have no interest in having s3x with another man. Maybe you just don't happen to be s3xually attracted to Justin Timberlake. Nothing about me is homophobic. But the gay you're describing and what others identify it as, is a lifestyle choice. Homos3xuality is the only s3xual aspect of a person that is advertised or talked about like that. I can call it a fetish. No other s3xual preference someone has is put out in the open like that. Cause it doesn't need to be.

Stop relating the plight of blacks to homos3xuality. It doesn't relate in the slightest. But I see why someone with your logic would think it does.
 5 years ago '05        #126
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
No. You're spitting out things you've heard based on this gay agenda that's being pushed. Don't believe there is a gay agenda look at your first sentence.

I'm immature in thinking that being gay is a choice, yet, you cannot prove that it is not. Are you really that immature to tell me I'm immature or wrong for something that you have no substantial evidence to prove otherwise? Hmm. Keep in mind I never said it is a choice on who you're attracted to, I said it is a choice on who you have s3x with.

So you go on to say, being gay is a mixture of environment and of genentics, in your opinion, not just one or the other. That's really a safe answer. Cause they slightly contradict each other. And still something you cannot prove. If somebody is a homos3xual at birth, what part would environment have to play in that? And how can genetics play a part..in your opinion? It's either it does, or it does not.

Still find it hard to believe I'm being called immature on someone with the reasoning of a 10 year old. I'm sure you're attracted to Justin Timberlake, seeing as you tried to be. Attraction is not only s3xual. Maybe you have no interest in having s3x with another man. Maybe you just don't happen to be s3xually attracted to Justin Timberlake. Nothing about me is homophobic. But the gay you're describing and what others identify it as, is a lifestyle choice. Homos3xuality is the only s3xual aspect of a person that is advertised or talked about like that. I can call it a fetish. No other s3xual preference someone has is put out in the open like that. Cause it doesn't need to be.

Stop relating the plight of blacks to homos3xuality. It doesn't relate in the slightest. But I see why someone with your logic would think it does.

he dont hear you tho
i wish he was trolling but that sh*t he said about justin timberlake lets me know hes not
 06-30-2012, 04:14 PM         #127
BLOCK19871  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
What's racist about saying that they're in Minneapolis? If he were to say.. " I bet they're in Compton. " or some sh*t like that.. then I'd say maybe he was being snide. But Minneapolis of all places (no offense to anyone from Minneapolis)? Ghetto/hood/rowdy n*ggas are the last things that I think about when someone mentions Minneapolis.

Just saying.

This was hilarious, by the way.

nah, what cooper meant is that how he found it funny how some 2 rappers, who are smoking weed, and cursing every second, calling women bi*ches would be in some nice hotel w/ white people all around them in a nice backdrop rather than chilling in the hood.. lol
 5 years ago '11        #128
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 HYFR said:
I've talked to gay people, and they've told me that being gay isn't a choice

I win.
Cause gay people often have a problem with just saying "I fu*k guys/girls because I like it and I want to". That's probably where a lot of the problem stems from. They kind of have a "I was cursed" way of going about it. That has a lot to do with it being blown out of proportion. "I WAS BORN LIKE THIS" all I remember about being born is that I was born black. And that's from pictures. And not even. Cause I got dark over the years. You don't know how you were born, shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '10        #129
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
 ondatpurple said:
when a white person does some retarded sh*t white people don't get embarassed and claim that it makes their whole race look bad. thats only what you uncle tom n*ggas do
exactly
black ppl are the only race judged by their worst (except maybe mexicans)

piece of sh*t black ppl are somehow a representation of all black ppl
 5 years ago '06        #130
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
She said she would pull a train

5 years ago '05        #131
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
so naming a hotel is racist? seriously i think it is you people that are racist towards whites.
 5 years ago '10        #132
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 BaseHeadCC said:
Does it really matter in the end even if his purpose wasn't selfless and he only did it for his own benefit the fact remains he still put himself in harms way and may have very well saved that boy's life.
Its called risk for ratings.....c'mon guy

5 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
so naming a hotel is racist? seriously i think it is you people that are racist towards whites.
black people cant be racist
 5 years ago '10        #134
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ImInHerMouth said:

Holy hell, dude shut him down without any name calling or belittling it.
 5 years ago '07        #135
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
danny brown looks like a broke a.ss hobbo gay n*gga wow..i never even heard of that dude before this thread..rappers keep getting gayer and lamer in appearance ...and anderson cooper better chill thinking he can clown like that, like black people even acknowledge his gay a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #136
monotonestyle 
space
space
space
$199 | Props total: 264 264
 Deniro732 said:
danny brown looks like a broke a.ss hobbo gay n*gga wow..i never even heard of that dude before this thread..rappers keep getting gayer and lamer in appearance ...and anderson cooper better chill thinking he can clown like that, like black people even acknowledge his gay a.ss

danny brown been on the come up for a minute. listen to the music before you judge him on his appearance. check out 'xxx'. dude goes hard.
 06-30-2012, 09:02 PM         #137
mas22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anderson cooper is a homo and a racist fu*k him
 5 years ago '07        #138
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 monotonestyle said:
danny brown been on the come up for a minute. listen to the music before you judge him on his appearance. check out 'xxx'. dude goes hard.
i'll pass..n*gga looks like a homo a.ss talentless version of odb and quite possibly even dirtier than my n*gga dirt mcgirt(r.i.p)
 06-30-2012, 09:44 PM         #139
kvrelxss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres the whole thing

[video - click to view]

But don't danny look like an older cracked out Jaden Smith?
 07-01-2012, 12:01 AM         #140
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HYFR said:
Show me proof that being gay is a choice.
One example is when Nicki Minaj started that lezbo sh*t....

You see bi*ches turn gay left and right after she started it... The bi*ches that turned gay never probably even considered being with another chick... Soon after Nicki made that sh*t cool she started a trend... Notice the bi*ches that changed their s3xual orientation lately are HEAVY Nicki listeners.....

See its the people who believe they are born that way that believe that they are gay.... The chemicals in your body/brain might have a small hand in your choice, but its still a choice....

You could probably brainwash a gay person into being straight....

All of this is opinion anyway....

I also sort of believe in the gay agenda... It kinda makes sense... The desentization and sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy