Kathy Griffin Responds To Danny Brown And A$AP Rocky Wanting To F#%K Her - LOL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 hollabizak said:
No hes not racist,those 2 c00ns got nobody to blame but themselves for being ignorant. Anderson Cooper is a f@g though.
i dont wanna talk about who's racist and who isn't with a muthafu*ka ignorant enough to think **** is an appropriate thing to call black men.
 5 years ago '11        #42
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
So yall really care what someone you'll never meet thinks about you? Damn you can't say sh*t in this day & age anymore...

Martel said:
i dont wanna talk about who's racist and who isn't with a muthafu*ka ignorant enough to think **** is an appropriate thing to call black men.
The sad thing is people like him aren't even smart enough to use it in the right context
 5 years ago '10        #43
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4485 4485
 Retro said:
So yall really care what someone you'll never meet thinks about you? Damn you can't say sh*t in this day & age anymore...

The sad thing is people like him aren't even smart enough to use it in the right context
Im sorry I had to laugh at the first part

I dont give a fu*k about what he thinks of me but to not call him racist is funny
 5 years ago '11        #44
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
 kiddrocay said:
so its ok to make comments like that?
The comparison of Gay's and Blacks? While the struggle of Gays should never be compared to The f!ght we had to go through and still are going through today in the context he used it I'm inclined to agree nobody should locked away because their gay as well just as nobody should be locked away because of our skin color (though that's how sh*t seems to be nowadays) but like I said in no way am I agreeing or supporting the statement That the gay plight is the same as what black people suffered through and continue to suffer through I do believe it was an ignorant comparison but not enough to mark him as a racist, just misinformed.
 5 years ago '11        #45
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 kiddrocay said:
Im sorry I had to laugh at the first part

I dont give a fu*k about what he thinks of me but to not call him racist is funny
Prejudicial sentiments don't have comedic value for me, don't see how they do for you. You're just as bad as you say he is for judging him when you don't know him...
 5 years ago '11        #46
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 marcusaka50 said:
kathy griffin is andy d!ck

spread the word.

5 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4485 4485
 Retro said:
Prejudicial sentiments don't have comedic value for me, don't see how they do for you. You're just as bad as you say he is for judging him when you don't know him...
touche
 5 years ago '05        #48
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25087 25087
....The White Girl That Said She Got A Huge a.ss Look Like Jennifer Carpenter From The Movie, White Chicks.
 5 years ago '06        #49
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8909 8909
lol @ cooper a racist do you guys know what he does? LOL ignorance. its the same handful of people who bring up and disrupt threads.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 ballergenetics said:
I'm pretty sure you're more racist than Anderson cooper is even capable of being. Can't count how many times I've saw you sh*t on white people.
black people can't be racist.
 5 years ago '06        #51
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
"pourin 40s on the floor." ?? this f*ggot a.ss cooper n*gga lol. that would be funny if they did go on the show. fu*k it.. promotion.
 5 years ago '04        #52
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
a$ap got a serious thing for white women
danny brown looks like a dude that gives no fuks about life not saying the he doesn't he just looks like one

anderson cooper though.....
 5 years ago '10        #53
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
What's racist about saying that they're in Minneapolis? If he were to say.. " I bet they're in Compton. " or some sh*t like that.. then I'd say maybe he was being snide. But Minneapolis of all places (no offense to anyone from Minneapolis)? Ghetto/hood/rowdy n*ggas are the last things that I think about when someone mentions Minneapolis.

Just saying.

This was hilarious, by the way.
 5 years ago '11        #54
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 174 174

the fu*k happened to D Brown??

when i first heard about him in 09
he was kool as sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #55
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
That bi*ch is busted
 5 years ago '10        #56
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
The white lady is Michelle Collins. I seen her on a couple of VH1 shows. I don't find her particularly funny.
 5 years ago '09        #57
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
"Kathy you look like Ronald McDonald fu*ked Lucille Balls corpse then pushed it down a flight of stairs."

"Whats with all the surgery Kathy? lord you`ve been stitched up thousands of times but your still sad to look at, you`re like the aids quilt"
 5 years ago '04        #58
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
ahaahahhaahahhaahhaha

Anderson got y'all heated as fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #59
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 Nyuzi said:
The ppl who keep making those comparisons are full of bullsh*t. They always use black people and the plight of black ppl in America as the scapegoat or reference point for everything. You can't equate the history of gays in America to that of a population who were sold to Americans, treated as less than human, pimped for power and money, and consciously pushed to the bottom of the socio-economic bracket.
 5 years ago '06        #60
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
Don't like cooper but that's a bad example he's talking about that white pastor in nc who said all gays should be caged up together and his church agreed with amen. He's saying if he said that about black people would his church still agree and if not why agree about gays. He's still a racist f*ggot tho

just what i was thinking
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago