Kathy Griffin Responds To Danny Brown And A$AP Rocky Wanting To F#%K Her - LOL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 Jayg36 said:
Exactly how I felt when I seen that sh*t. How don't n*ggas see that ASAP and them n*ggas are promoting homos3xuality and crack smoking. Where in the fu*k do they do that at

idk g, I felt the same way. The Sugar Hill Gang wasn't a "gangster rap" group. It felt like he was lowkey dissin the panel tryna say they don't know sh*t about rap.
the whole "they look like there chillen poolside at the Holiday inn" and the " you should fly em coach" rub me the wrong way
 5 years ago '10        #22
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 BaseHeadCC said:
People really hating on Anderson Cooper, dude has my respect after this
I knew someone would come in here posting this video to try and prove that anderson cooper isn't racist lol

basically he made sure his cameraman got the footage so he can look like some big gay hero that rescues little haitian kids
 5 years ago '11        #23
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 1531 1531
 BaseHeadCC said:
People really hating on Anderson Cooper, dude has my respect after this

Anderson is a legend for this
 5 years ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25755 25755
Who is the white lady with the fat a.ss??
 5 years ago '11        #25
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
 ondatpurple said:
I knew someone would come in here posting this video to try and prove that anderson cooper isn't racist lol

basically he made sure his cameraman got the footage so he can look like some big gay hero that rescues little haitian kids
Does it really matter in the end even if his purpose wasn't selfless and he only did it for his own benefit the fact remains he still put himself in harms way and may have very well saved that boy's life.
 5 years ago '10        #26
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,659 | Props total: 4495 4495
 BaseHeadCC said:
Does it really matter in the end even if his purpose wasn't selfless and he only did it for his own benefit the fact remains he still put himself in harms way and may have very well saved that boy's life.
*notices user name*

whatever guy
 5 years ago '11        #27
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1217 1217
 ondatpurple said:

[video - click to view]

06-29-2012, 03:47 PM         #28
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
WORD

Yeah, I feel you...but that's literally the persona that that ASAP n*gga is pushing. I feel like he is for real tryna fu*k the youth up following that bs. Buddy lookin like the wildest male-crackwh0ore sippin a fkn bi*ch-drink poolside IN A FKN LOW BUDGET HOTEL

I don't support people degrading any nationality....but them n*ggas deserved to get clowned on. I'll actually be glad when n*ggas start to realize this.
it was shot at a five star hotel in spain

5 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25755 25755
White woman with the fat a.ss name please and thank you.
 5 years ago '10        #30
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 kiddrocay said:
*notices user name*

whatever guy
word

norcal925 said:
I don't give a fu*k what you think, move along
 5 years ago '10        #31
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,918 | Props total: 2700 2700
that sh*t was awesome.
 5 years ago '11        #32
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 Jayg36 said:
WORD

Yeah, I feel you...but that's literally the persona that that ASAP n*gga is pushing. I feel like he is for real tryna fu*k the youth up following that bs. Buddy lookin like the wildest male-crackwh0ore sippin a fkn bi*ch-drink poolside IN A FKN LOW BUDGET HOTEL

I don't support people degrading any nationality....but them n*ggas deserved to get clowned on. I'll actually be glad when n*ggas start to realize this.
I don't listen to his music so I wouldn't know, but sitting around with the homies talking about/ bi*ches we fu*ked/ would fu*k is a normal everyday thing lol
 5 years ago '11        #33
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1217 1217
 ondatpurple said:
word

I don't give a fu*k what you think, move along
^Perfect example of whats wrong with people today.
Everyone goes on their own, no sense of unity in America anymore and thats whats causing this country to go the way it is.

I guarantee the same black people you look up to will agree that Anderson Cooper isn't a racist.
 5 years ago '10        #34
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
fu*k last name last name f*ggot boy
 5 years ago '11        #35
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
*notices user name*

whatever guy
My user name and taste in music has nothing to do with what I'm debating, y'all very well could be right about him being a racist and if so please drop some links to any racist comments he made and I will retract my previous statement if I too find it be such, all I'm saying is what kind of racist goes out their way to rescue a member of the very race they despise if they truly were deep seeded racist why not let the boy die in midst of the looting and robbing people already respected Cooper enough at the time for him always being ready to go in to danger zones like Katrina and report so why would he save someone he hates to boost basically what he already had?
Edit: Danny Brown is a clown

Last edited by BaseHeadCC; 06-29-2012 at 03:58 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #36
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BaseHeadCC said:
My user name and taste in music has nothing to do with what I'm debating, y'all very well could be right about him being a racist and if so please drop some links to any racist comments he made and I will retract my previous statement if I too find it be such, all I'm saying is what kind of racist goes out their way to rescue a member of the very racist group they despise if they truly were deep seeded racist why not let the boy die in midst of the looting and robbing people already respected Cooper enough at the time for him always being ready to go in to danger zones like Katrina and report so why would he save someone he hates to boost basically what he already had?
the same kind of person who will use that to his advantage to make fun of black people and everytime hes callled racist someone can post this video to argue that he isnt
 5 years ago '05        #37
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
word all that plus he said there in Minneapolis when in reality they were overseas I believe in Barcelona. Why did he automatically a.ssume they are in some cheap a.ss hotel in Minneapolis of all places especially when the place looks very upper class. No matter how much you achieve you're still a n*gga to these white folks
 06-29-2012, 03:59 PM         #38
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
anderson cooper's a f*ggot racist.
No hes not racist,those 2 c00ns got nobody to blame but themselves for being ignorant. Anderson Cooper is a f@g though.
 5 years ago '11        #39
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
the same kind of person who will use that to his advantage to make fun of black people and everytime hes callled racist someone can post this video to argue that he isnt
Why is it that you believe he's racist though?
 5 years ago '10        #40
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BaseHeadCC said:
Why is it that you believe he's racist though?
so its ok to make comments like that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy