most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #61
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 LYTE said:
Hear what verse? If you are talking about prodigy "la la" verse, u heard it many times. It is on Nas' iww album. Live n*gga rap verse.

Yea. P is from long island & lived in lefrak city too.
Freestyle ice Shyne bad boy beat
"At school, I used to come through crazy trucked(big jewels)
Met havoc, the n*gga wanted to stick me up
.......................& got drunk
Then we robbed everybody at lunch f*ggot - prodigy
I'm a prodigy Stan and didn't know. He k!lled that verse. As expected
 5 years ago '08        #62
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 DoubleD said:
prodigiy aint even from where he claims, pus*y n*gga
Ur an idiot. He always said he was from Hempstead. He was just always out there in QB so he ripped that.
 06-30-2012, 11:05 AM         #63
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
You sound silly my dude. You need to calm yourself down lol
 5 years ago '08        #64
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 LYTE said:
Funny cause I'm a Brooklyn dude my whole life(30)and always preferred queens music too. Imagine the arguments I had over hiphop
That sh*t is crazy. I didn't know that existed. I'm from queens and prefer queens music but I fu*k with bk music hard. I never heard anybody from Brooklyn admit that they like queens music more. That's like a sin. I know a lot of bk n*ggas and It's bk over everything to most of ya. Even if the sh*t is wack ya ride with ya boro. Ya think ya ur own city and sh*t. Ya the only n*ggas who put decals of ur boro on ya whips. My girl is from bk and don't fu*k with rap but she knows every biggie verse by heart.
 06-30-2012, 11:11 AM         #65
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then prod wonders why he gets his a.ss beat....but lol at interviewer sayin NY was gettin sh*tted on...because flex and a few other rappers were talkin sh*t. fu*k outta here.
 06-30-2012, 11:11 AM         #66
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pay homage to mobb deep, and if your from new york and you disagree with the beginning of the video your a clown.
 5 years ago '07        #67
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 14892 14892
 MiseryCityTexas said:
pac was just mad at nas because nas used the same sample from all eyes on me song (if i ruled the world). pac was a nas fan on the low, and the outlawz even admitted that pac owned copies of illmatic and it was written.
and pac got the idea of me and my girlfriend fromi gave you power

"ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND

Young Noble: He got that concept from Nas. Remember Nas did that song about the gun["IGave You Power" from the 1996 album It Was Written]? 'Pac used to like that song. When him and Nas Squashed their beef, I was happy. I grew up on NAS. Around my way, when Nas came out with "Live At The Barbeque" sh*t. I could have been the first n*gga promoting his a.ss. All the Outlawz were fans of Nas. 'Pac was too. He used to like Nas. That's all hip-hop do. You hear a nice idea, and you flip it and make it better. That was one of those sh*ts. There was a lot of sh*t going on, and 'Pac was never a dude to hold his toungue. He put it out there. He felt like a lot of mutherfu*kas was against him, and that didn't sit well with him neither. Muthafu*kas made it like an East Coast/West Coast situation, when in reality 'Pac and all the Outlawz is from the East Coast. That was just one of those songs where 'Pac was riding on his enemies. 'Pac had nothing but love from New York. We was in New York for the MTV Awards two days before he got shot in Vegas. That's where we seen Nas and they squashed it. That was one of the happiest time I've seen him. He was happy to be in New York and feeling the love. We was all in New York Uptown, it wasn't like we was in the hotel all day We even walked for some damn blocks. in Manhattan somewhere. 'Pac said, "f##k it, let's walk." We could have walked for 30 minutes. People couldn't believe it. This n*gga was giving bums hundreds of dollars and sh*t He had me holding a damn little briefcase with all this money. He was really happy to be back in New York. I think he wanted to get in touch with everybody out there - Rappers, and just the streets, period. He was happy about squashing the beef outthere with Nas.

06-30-2012, 11:52 AM         #68
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
typical lil n*gga washed up on alcohol trees prolly some pills
 06-30-2012, 12:01 PM         #69
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-30-2012, 12:12 PM         #70
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
and pac got the idea of me and my girlfriend fromi gave you power

"ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND

Young Noble: He got that concept from Nas. Remember Nas did that song about the gun["IGave You Power" from the 1996 album It Was Written]? 'Pac used to like that song. When him and Nas Squashed their beef, I was happy. I grew up on NAS. Around my way, when Nas came out with "Live At The Barbeque" sh*t. I could have been the first n*gga promoting his a.ss. All the Outlawz were fans of Nas. 'Pac was too. He used to like Nas. That's all hip-hop do. You hear a nice idea, and you flip it and make it better. That was one of those sh*ts. There was a lot of sh*t going on, and 'Pac was never a dude to hold his toungue. He put it out there. He felt like a lot of mutherfu*kas was against him, and that didn't sit well with him neither. Muthafu*kas made it like an East Coast/West Coast situation, when in reality 'Pac and all the Outlawz is from the East Coast. That was just one of those songs where 'Pac was riding on his enemies. 'Pac had nothing but love from New York. We was in New York for the MTV Awards two days before he got shot in Vegas. That's where we seen Nas and they squashed it. That was one of the happiest time I've seen him. He was happy to be in New York and feeling the love. We was all in New York Uptown, it wasn't like we was in the hotel all day We even walked for some damn blocks. in Manhattan somewhere. 'Pac said, "f##k it, let's walk." We could have walked for 30 minutes. People couldn't believe it. This n*gga was giving bums hundreds of dollars and sh*t He had me holding a damn little briefcase with all this money. He was really happy to be back in New York. I think he wanted to get in touch with everybody out there - Rappers, and just the streets, period. He was happy about squashing the beef outthere with Nas.

WHY U HAVE DIE PAC
 5 years ago '05        #71
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2175 2175
AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!...lol

funniest a.ss interview..

nas was mad huh...
 5 years ago '11        #72
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,261 | Props total: 12516 12516
dude just asking prodigy questions...prodigy was right jay-z can't come and say something after...i don't even bump prodigy but he right.
 5 years ago '06        #73
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 _JAY_ said:
That sh*t is crazy. I didn't know that existed. I'm from queens and prefer queens music but I fu*k with bk music hard. I never heard anybody from Brooklyn admit that they like queens music more. That's like a sin. I know a lot of bk n*ggas and It's bk over everything to most of ya. Even if the sh*t is wack ya ride with ya boro. Ya think ya ur own city and sh*t. Ya the only n*ggas who put decals of ur boro on ya whips. My girl is from bk and don't fu*k with rap but she knows every biggie verse by heart.
Oh not me. Always preferred queens since the early 90s being 13/14. And even though Nas my favorite, I still think jay is OVERALL better. I just rather listen to Nas
 5 years ago '08        #74
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
I thought erebody knew that Takeover started out as only for Mobb Deep. The third verse which went straight at Nas's neck was tacked on.
 5 years ago '06        #75
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
IN Stephen A voice. n*ggas is SO DIS-RESPECT-FUL lol.

How n*ggas started sh*tten on dif boroughs. Dissing King Plaza in a Prodigy thread.
 5 years ago '07        #76
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16052 16052
 hollabizak said:
New York has a habit of having bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz. Pac punked the whole east coast.Them n*ggaz is wack just like their music.
yea ask pac about the BCC
 06-30-2012, 10:32 PM         #77
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RandyWave17 said:
Pay homage to mobb deep, and if your from Tri State and you disagree with the beginning of the video your a clown.
we felt it too
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago