Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
9191 pageviews
77 comments

HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11360 11360
Prodigy Explains Why He Thinks Jay-Z Is A b%$ch & Why His Old Beef Nas Happened

[video - click to view]

full episode here, he says takeover isn't about nas it's about mobb deep

[pic - click to view]

http://thecombatjackshow. .. /#.T-3_pbVrMlo

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 06-29-2012 at 03:30 PM..

77 comments for "Prodigy Explains Why He Thinks Jay-Z Is A b%$ch & Why His Old Beef Nas Happened"

5 years ago '09        #2
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 8555 8555
prodigy is the epitome of the generic-bum a.ss-queens-n*gga.

Last edited by BrooklynStiles; 06-29-2012 at 02:17 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #3
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:
prodigy is the epitome of the generic-bum a.ss-queens-n*gga.
stay mad brooklyn n*gga
 06-29-2012, 02:54 PM         #4
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York has a habit of having bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz. Pac punked the whole east coast.Them n*ggaz is wack just like their music.
 5 years ago '10        #5
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 hollabizak said:
New York has a habit of having bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz. Pac punked the whole east coast.Them n*ggaz is wack just like their music.
ay ted do you rep that west
 5 years ago '10        #6
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
do you realize how many times p told the jay z story? is this really news?
 5 years ago '08        #7
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 hollabizak said:

Pac was from New York, matter of fact, I've seen pics of him in front of a building right down the block from me in The Bronx.
 06-29-2012, 04:17 PM         #8
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prodigy Didn't Want To Respond To Tupac Dis, N.O.R.E. Says
N.O.R.E. contradicts account of events in Prodigy's autobiography

The accounts in Prodigy's newly released book "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy" (Simon and Schuster) has fellow Queens rapper N.O.R.E. up in arms about P's recollection of things. On Wednesday, Noreaga spoke to MTV News and questioned why his longtime friend would bring up already-settled street beefs that eventually left two men shot.

The "Super Thug" rapper is also refuting Prodigy's claim that "L.A., L.A." — a 1996 dis song aimed at Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound and Tupac Shakur — was originally a Mobb Deep track. Noreaga goes on to say that originally, Prodigy wanted no parts of the much-hyped East Coast/ West Coast beef.

Noreaga Says 'LA, LA' Was Not A Mobb Deep Record
"Now, is he delusional?" Nore asked. "Have you seen the record ever been [credited as] Mobb Deep featuring Capone-N-Noreaga?"

The original "L.A., L.A." was recorded in 1996, and a remixed version later appeared on Capone-N-Noreaga's 1997 debut album The War Report. The track was a direct response to Tha Dogg Pound's "New York, New York" and its video, which famously featured larger-than-life versions of Snoop Dogg, Kurupt and Daz kicking over New York skyscrapers. While N.O.R.E. does admit that Prodigy originally had a verse on the C-N-N song, he says that P had his record label, Loud Records, request to have his verse removed.

"Loud called us and said, 'You have to make sure that Prodigy verse doesn't exist,' " Nore said. "What happened was in between that time 'Pac dropped ['Hit 'Em Up'] and said, 'Mobb Deep, don't one of you dudes got sickle-cell.' "

"L.A., L.A." provided a notable moment in the mid-'90's East Coast/ West Coast feud, when rappers from both New York and California hurled disses at each other. The late Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur were the principal players, but rappers like Nas, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep and Snoop Dogg were also called out at one point in the coastal rivalry.

In his book, Prodigy criticized Jay-Z for not standing up to 'Pac's slander, but Nore contends that originally Prodigy also had some apprehension in involving himself in the war of words. "So, even when he said he was mad at Jay-Z for not representing New York, he's delusional," he says. "['L.A., L.A.' wasn't him; that wasn't his idea. That was a Capone-N-Noreaga, Tragedy thing."

N.O.R.E. also points out another discrepancy in the autobiography that was released earlier this week. Prodigy claimed that his Mobb Deep counterpart Havoc once punched veteran Queensbridge rapper Tragedy in the face for having an affair with his girlfriend while Nore looked on.

"When he says that [Havoc] stepped to Trag and I was there, it was all fabricated," he says. "All I know from Havoc and Trag's relationship was that they were cool. So, when I read the book, and he's actually saying things that he's heard, maybe from his perspective, but he's definitely not speaking the truth when it comes to me."

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-29-2012 at 04:20 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #9
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
yo fucc brooklyn g sh*t.

wats shakin? bum a.ss kings plaza need to burn down
 5 years ago '04        #10
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Crookz said:
Stfu both y'all boroughs got taken over by white outta town yuppie hipsters, Arabs, and Asians

Uptown>>>>>>>>>>
The irony... White yuppies been taking over uptown since Clinton moved out there.

hollabizak said:

First off, you never heard of Only Built for Cuban Links, so your opinion on anything 90's related is void

Second, Pac never fought any of the dudes he dissed. He ran into B.I.G. in LA and did nothing... He ran up on Keith Murray in LA and did nothing... He ran into Nas in NY and did nothing...

Third, where you from?
 06-29-2012, 05:52 PM         #11
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
The irony... White yuppies been taking over uptown since Clinton moved out there.

First off, you never heard of Only Built for Cuban Links, so your opinion on anything 90's related is void

Second, Pac never fought any of the dudes he dissed. He ran into B.I.G. in LA and did nothing... He ran up on Keith Murray in LA and did nothing... He ran into Nas in NY and did nothing...

Third, where you from?
From my knowledge Keith and Pac had to be held back cuz they squared off

Pac approached Nas and he aint want it, how u gonna beef with a dude who wants to dap u?

When Pac and BIG saw each other, someone let off a shot, so i wudnt act like nothing happened, it'd hit the fan sometime or another.
 5 years ago '04        #12
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 the synthesis said:
From my knowledge Keith and Pac had to be held back cuz they squared off

Pac approached Nas and he aint want it, how u gonna beef with a dude who wants to dap u?

When Pac and BIG saw each other, someone let off a shot, so i wudnt act like nothing happened, it'd hit the fan sometime or another.
Keith and Pac squared but nothing happened. They talked it out and dapped at the end.

Pac ain't approach Nas, Nas approached Pac, and the reason Nas played it cool was b/c like everbody else, Nas had no idea why Pac dissed him. Nas just wanted to know what the whole sh*t was about. How u gonna beef w/ a dude and you don't even know what they're mad about? Didn't really matter tho, Jimmy and Puff had other plans for Pac.

Nobody let off a shot when Pac ran into B.I.G. Big's man just pulled his heat out, n*ggaz yelled dumb sh*t to each other, and then Pac and them bounced. Didn't really matter tho, Suge and his death row cops had other plans for B.I.G.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 06-29-2012 at 06:27 PM..
 06-29-2012, 06:54 PM         #13
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Keith and Pac squared but nothing happened. They talked it out and dapped at the end.

Pac ain't approach Nas, Nas approached Pac, and the reason Nas played it cool was b/c like everbody else, Nas had no idea why Pac dissed him. Nas just wanted to know what the whole sh*t was about. How u gonna beef w/ a dude and you don't even know what they're mad about? Didn't really matter tho, Jimmy and Puff had other plans for Pac.

Nobody let off a shot when Pac ran into B.I.G. Big's man just pulled his heat out, n*ggaz yelled dumb sh*t to each other, and then Pac and them bounced. Didn't really matter tho, Suge and his death row cops had other plans for B.I.G.
We have 3 or 4 people saying Pac approached Nas (Snoop,Outlawz, Suge and Angie)...Snoop is cool with Nas, so i don't see why he wud lie and Suges story also matches up...Only Nas and his bro say they approached Pac, but thats a given. Either way they peaced it up, Pac and Nas was never serious.

We have stories of people letting off shots, or reaching for their piece either way that proves something did HAPPEN. It was never all gravy, DR and certain eastcoast figures been known to jump and let off shots, so like i said it was never gonna be peaceful.

Pac did have certain rappers worried, it's natural, when ur trying to come up in the game u don't want beef with the biggest name in hiphop, so i can see wht Prodigy tried his best to get his verse removed off LALA. The same way Jayz got Pac to remove his name off Hit'em Up, nobody wanted drama before their career even started. Tim Dogg status aint a good look

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-29-2012 at 06:57 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #14
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
#Timeout Prodigy not from Queensbridge tho? Lol
 5 years ago '10        #15
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
#Timeout Prodigy not from Queensbridge tho? Lol
nope long island lmao
 5 years ago '12        #16
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 MajorD said:
nope long island lmao
Lol wow can somebody explain this??? Cuz I Knoooooow I wasn't the only n*gga who thought he was from out there. Like was he raised out there or did he just chill there?? Like wats the word
 5 years ago '05        #17
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 hollabizak said:
if pac didn't get k!lled (rip) there woulda been a serious outlash on him, if you don't believe that you're a retarded.. n*ggas aint really scared over an industry dude like that

plus pac a ny n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #18
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Special Edd said:
yo fucc brooklyn g sh*t.

wats shakin? bum a.ss kings plaza need to burn down
word fu*k kings plaza
 06-29-2012, 08:14 PM         #19
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why did Nas diss Prodigy, he seems not to know where that came from?
 5 years ago '05        #20
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Lol wow can somebody explain this??? Cuz I Knoooooow I wasn't the only n*gga who thought he was from out there. Like was he raised out there or did he just chill there?? Like wats the word
he from hempstead along wit mr meth, a+
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop