Memphis Grizzles Let OJ Mayo Become UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-30-2012, 10:11 AM         #81
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
mayo never averaged 20 in his career
Alright 18 we still didn't win with him as the first or second option
 5 years ago '06        #82
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
i think mayo needs to just get on a team where he can be a first or second scoring option. i think his best fit would be SG for the Bulls as far as contenders go.

but what would be really entertaining is if some sh*tty team like the bobcats said fu*k it and grabbed oj mayo and snagged bill walker from the knicks and let them boys do their thing together like old times. it probably wouldnt result in a great team but it sure as hell would be exciting.
 5 years ago '04        #83
angreblackman 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
 primetimemookie said:
i think mayo needs to just get on a team where he can be a first or second scoring option. i think his best fit would be SG for the Bulls as far as contenders go.

but what would be really entertaining is if some sh*tty team like the bobcats said fu*k it and grabbed oj mayo and snagged bill walker from the knicks and let them boys do their thing together like old times. it probably wouldnt result in a great team but it sure as hell would be exciting.
I really want to see that
 5 years ago '04        #84
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
 BrBHZ said:
someone will...
Dallas will when D Will leaves them hanging...
 5 years ago '04        #85
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 SmooveDude said:
Oj started 2 years scored 20 a game and we won 22 each year....we then start Tony Allen and reach the playoffs btw we don't run slow ball we lead the league in steals and forced turnovers and were top 3 in fast break points
so? yall played good d but yall still had primarily a half court offense. and most of the movement yall had up and down was cause randolph was hurt this year. he decided to invest in conley and run a primarily half court system cause thats the type of pg conley is. and you cant just look at it like, oh we made the switch from mayo to allen like that made the hugest differenct because it didnt. marc gasol improved a whole lot, randolph played beastly and gay got better too (when he was on the floor). point is OJ got a raw deal, he wasnt the problem. i just hope he goes somewhere to get his shine cause he really isnt a bench player at his full potential, which will never be realized in memphis
 5 years ago '06        #86
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 Retro said:
I wish the Bulls would sign him...
^^^ This
 5 years ago '04        #87
jholla31 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 240 240
Celtics need him, mavs need him,bulls need him

prob is that a team like Sacramento or golden state will prob scoop him , hell even Milwaukee
 06-30-2012, 02:36 PM         #88
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
so? yall played good d but yall still had primarily a half court offense. and most of the movement yall had up and down was cause randolph was hurt this year. he decided to invest in conley and run a primarily half court system cause thats the type of pg conley is. and you cant just look at it like, oh we made the switch from mayo to allen like that made the hugest differenct because it didnt. marc gasol improved a whole lot, randolph played beastly and gay got better too (when he was on the floor). point is OJ got a raw deal, he wasnt the problem. i just hope he goes somewhere to get his shine cause he really isnt a bench player at his full potential, which will never be realized in memphis
No. Conley was already invested in which is why we traded lowry to the rockets....zbo came during the seasonand he didn't start k!lling until after Rudy got hurt which was January/February....Marc gasol was always good he just was chubby and out of terribly out of shape....like tempus said oj is just too inconsistent....he'll have 13 in the 4th one game then shoot you out of the next....if he starts for another team more power to him but his minutes declined because of him and nobody else... Tony Allen coming to the grizzlies brought heart and toughness that was never there and now the entire team is feeding off of it which us why the team is called grit and grind and the stadium the grindhouse... oj had chances since we run a lot but I guess he couldn't take advantage....oh well
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
187 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
75 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
66 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy