Jun 29 - No wonder so many people like it! Coke and Pepsi contain ALCOHOL, reveals French research

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2012, 01:31 AM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
i say fu*k it

millions of people die from accidents who live a healthy life anyways

i'm goin all out baby!!!!!!!!

i rather enjoy my life than be worried and paranoid about what i'm eating or drinking
life is to short to worry, u only get one...fu*k it...roll the dice

of course u dont to far overboard tho

i only drink pop with my pizza from time to time tho
 5 years ago '04        #42
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
its always had alcohol in it .. stupid motherfu*kers
 5 years ago '09        #43
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
People drink coke and pepsi for religious reasons?

What's wrong with water? lol
 06-30-2012, 03:41 AM         #45
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love juice drink more of it than anything else,but Cherry Pepsi, Sprite, and Cranberry Ginger ale will always have a place in my heart
 06-30-2012, 04:26 AM         #46
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
sh*t gives you diabetes. I don't understand people who consume any soda.
Complete death to any 6 pack dreams too
 5 years ago '05        #47
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Its a great rust remover and for cleaning toilets.
 5 years ago '05        #48
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18414 18414
A lot of things in the world are bad for you but fu*k it. You're gonna die anyways. I'm not saying eat like a slob and drink like you don't care about your liver. Just enjoy some things every now and then.

But on topic coke be hittin hard when you drink a ice cold one
 5 years ago '04        #49
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
 MeziaaL said:
Jesus fu*king Christ. Do people still believe this absolute horse sh*t? Sugar doesn't give you diabetes, stop with this nonsense!

Sugar will only cause you having overweight, which eventually leads to Diabetes Type 2. If you eat healthy and do sports, it's absolutely no problem to drink sugar laden drinks like Cola. Of course you shouldn't drown 2 Liters per day, that's just idiotic. And if you'd actually compare the nutrition charts with a Coka Cola drink and some fruit drinks or other snacks/drinks aimed at kids, you'll see those supposedly healthy food items contain more sugar than soft drinks. Know your sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #50
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
Please tell me why this should cause any "health and safety concerns"..
 5 years ago '05        #51
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
 ahenson said:
Wouldn't you enjoy life more if you were healthy.
Drinking soda alone isn't going to make someone unhealthy. Unless they just sit on their a.ss all day.
 5 years ago '10        #52
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
They're gonna find out Mountain Dew has small crack rocks in it soon & that drinking spring water causes cancer.
 5 years ago '04        #53
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
 MeziaaL said:
you must be one of them salad eating mofu*kkas
 5 years ago '10        #54
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
sh*t can turn your liver black if too much consumeed as one time, heard bout n*ggas who died after chugging c*cks
 06-30-2012, 08:30 AM         #55
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillScrappy said:
sh*t can turn your liver black if too much consumeed as one time, heard bout n*ggas who died after chugging c*cks
 5 years ago '04        #56
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3600 3600
 BluCupShawty said:

don't really drink colas unless I'm drinking alcohol
 5 years ago '07        #57
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
 MeziaaL said:
what about diet colas?
 5 years ago '05        #58
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
I spend like 3 bucks a day on coke cans at the vending machine at work

I lost or soon will
 5 years ago '07        #59
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
 MeziaaL said:
ABOUT THE DISEASE

What are the different types of diabetes?
Type 1 (T1D, insulin-dependent or juvenile)
Type 1 diabetes (T1D) can occur at any age, but most commonly is diagnosed from infancy to the late 30s. In this type of diabetes, a person's pancreas produces little or no insulin. T1D occurs when the body's own defense system (the immune system) attacks and destroys the insulin-producing cells in the pancreas. People with T1D must inject insulin several times every day or continually infuse insulin through a pump.

While its causes are not yet entirely understood, scientists believe that both genetic factors and environmental triggers are involved. Its onset has nothing to do with diet or lifestyle. There is nothing you can do to prevent T1D, and-at present-nothing you can do to get rid of it.

Type 2 (T2D, non-insulin-dependent or adult-onset)
Type 2 diabetes typically develops after age 40, but can appear earlier, and has recently begun to appear with more frequency in children. In this form of diabetes, the pancreas still produces insulin, but the body does not produce enough or is not able to use it effectively. Treatment includes diet control, exercise, self-monitoring of blood glucose and, in some cases, oral drugs or insulin.

Gestational Diabetes
About 2 to 10 percent of pregnant women develop high blood sugar during pregnancy. Although this type of diabetes usually disappears after the birth of the baby, women who have had gestational diabetes are at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes later in life.

LADA or Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults (LADA)
T1D diagnosed in adults over 30 may be Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults (LADA), sometimes known as Type 1.5 Diabetes. LADA is often misdiagnosed as type 2 diabetes because of age, however people with LADA do not have insulin resistance like those with type 2. LADA is characterized by age, a gradual increase in insulin necessity, positive antibodies, low C-peptide, lack of family history of type 2 diabetes, and insulin resistance medications being ineffective. Treatment for LADA is the same as for type 1 diabetes.

Monogenic Diabetes
Type 1 and type 2 diabetes are polygenic diseases, meaning the risk of developing these forms of diabetes is related to multiple genes. But some rare forms of diabetes result from mutations in a single gene and are called monogenic; they are sometimes mistaken for type 1.
 06-30-2012, 11:25 AM         #60
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
real question is do they stilll pute the coke in it
yes, they have a exclusive deal with the DEA to import coca leaves - they have to take the cocaine out of it, but they are the ONLY company that has the ability to import coca leaves into America

Coca-Cola, one of the most prolific and wealthiest companies in the world, was actually in quite a tight situation when it came to the continuance of their product. What exactly could the Drug Enforcement Agency have to do with that delicious cola we drink every day? More than you think!

Coca-Cola was started by John Pemberton during a short lived prohibition on the sale of alcohol in Atlanta. Pemberton sought an alternative to alcohol, so he made a tonic that contained carbonated water, kola nut extracts, fruit flavors, and coca leaves. At the time, cocaine from the coca leaves was included in the drink, which is why it caught on so fast, yet in a relatively short time its sale was made illegal. Once the government limited the usage of the leaves, there was no more cocaine in the drink, yet the flavor was still necessary that was obtained from the coca.

Thus, Coca-Cola continued to use coca leaves. It was not until later when the US government completely banned any importation of coca leaves into the country that Coca-Cola was really in trouble. Because the procurement of coca leaves was illegal, Coca-Cola no longer had their key flavor. Consequently, they struck a deal with the DEA allowing them to continue to import the leaves, but ensuring the cocaine was removed. This is still the practice.

The leaves are imported from Peru and Bolivia and DEA officers watch closely as all the cocaine is removed from the leaves sent to Coca-Cola factories to be made into cola!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy