most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Mike Nitty said:
Wait, so MKG is billed as this defensive minded hard nosed stud and this Jeff Taylor dude from Vandy who damn near the same size and plays the same position and shoots it much better maybe be better than MKG at guarding his position...I'm done bruh
lol I feel you.

But the reality is we can't really give draft grades or anything, all we are doing is projecting what we think what may happen.

As Dan Patrick just said, now is the time we should be grading the '08 or '09 draft.
 5 years ago '08        #122
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Hearing all the talk on Rivers, I'll admit I didn't watch every game in him but & light skin n*ggas correct me if I'm wrong. If you a light dude and you don't act like a bi*ch you always get called c*cky, selfish etc. So I don't know if the knock on him is real or just people taking him wrong. I thunk Barnes went to the wrong team but I hope he does well. I think NO was impressive though. My lakers should have made a bigger move at some point we need to cut our losses on Bynum.
 5 years ago '08        #123
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Mike Nitty said:
Aight lemme clear this up.

If Shane Battier had no jumper who would he be....MKG

When we had Gerald Wallace, and I loved how crash played...how far did we go with him as our best player? First Round Exit...I know cuz I was at Game 3 against Orlando. The point I'm trying to make is if the Cleveland deal was on the table why not trade down to #4 still get MKG and pick up another pick Washington would have taken Barnes or Lilliard and you still get MKG or at the very least T Rob.
Because the Cleveland deal was never fully disclosed and it appears it was never actually remotely close to being done.

It wasnt just a swap of picks like everyone thinks, players were involved and it never happened.

We were trying to include Tyrus Thomas but nobody wanted him
 5 years ago '04        #124
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,962 | Props total: 11721 11721
 Thee Yung Star said:
Cleveland lost

Warriors won

Kings won

New Orleans won

Boston lost

Houston won
fixed but yes
 5 years ago '04        #125
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,962 | Props total: 11721 11721
i think you cant go wrong with mkg either. bobcats did well. mkg is a perfect fit for the direction the NBA is going into. utility guys who can guard multiple positions, D up on players like KD and lebron and he has hte best motor i've probably seen on a player in 3-4 years. aside from davis i think he and Trob were the best locks of teh draft. woulda been a shame for him to go below 3 or 4.
 5 years ago '08        #126
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,739 | Props total: 12166 12166
 Tecnique said:
Because the Cleveland deal was never fully disclosed and it appears it was never actually remotely close to being done.

It wasnt just a swap of picks like everyone thinks, players were involved and it never happened.

We were trying to include Tyrus Thomas but nobody wanted him
yea I know players were involved and I been wanting that n*gga Tyrus gone since I saw the details of his contract...that black hole a.ss n*gga swear he Kobe I just would have went another route.
 5 years ago '06        #127
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
I would literally take Paul Silas (As he is now) as our power forward over Tyrus Thomas. lol

And to top it off sooner or later we're gonna give Chicago a probable very high 1st round pick for him.
But having those Pistons & Blazers 1st round picks does help the sting a little.
 5 years ago '06        #128
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 Mike Nitty said:
Wait, so MKG is billed as this defensive minded hard nosed stud and this Jeff Taylor dude from Vandy who damn near the same size and plays the same position and shoots it much better maybe be better than MKG at guarding his position...I'm done brohams

Shabaaz Muhammad we coming for you pimp.
why you hating on mgk.....he's a player that every team in the league could use. don't need to be stressed out over that sh*t. there's going to be a slew of players in 13 draft that's all better than Robinson
 5 years ago '08        #129
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 bassy said:
I would literally take Paul Silas (As he is now) as our power forward over Tyrus Thomas. lol

And to top it off sooner or later we're gonna give Chicago a probable very high 1st round pick for him.
But having those Pistons & Blazers 1st round picks does help the sting a little.
I dont know that pick has some pretty good protection on it.

Top 12
Top 10
Top 8

If we're still picking in the top 8 by 2016

Bless our city
 5 years ago '04        #130
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,863 | Props total: 8192 8192
Like I've said numerous times. We won last night. Say what you want, we did our thing last night and we got the right pick and players for this team. We needed a good shooter, got one with Taylor, needed a player to change the way we are on this team, got one, with MKG. I REALLY wanted Beal (no gayness) but MKG could develop into a Scottie Pippen type of player.
 5 years ago '04        #131
space
space
Tyrus Thomas, Caroll, and Diop are all over payed right now. Need to get rid of those a.ss hols asap.
 5 years ago '11        #132
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 ghettofied said:
Like I've said numerous times. We won last night. Say what you want, we did our thing last night and we got the right pick and players for this team. We needed a good shooter, got one with Taylor, needed a player to change the way we are on this team, got one, with MKG. I REALLY wanted Beal (no gayness) but MKG could develop into a Scottie Pippen type of player.
he don't got the point forward ability that Pippen has
 5 years ago '08        #133
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,739 | Props total: 12166 12166
 O_nasty said:
why you hating on mgk.....he's a player that every team in the league could use. don't need to be stressed out over that sh*t. there's going to be a slew of players in 13 draft that's all better than Robinson
Bruh I'm not hating on MKG...dude is a solid player. On a good team he is "exactly the type of player everyone in the league want" but when you win less than 10 games in a season his talents not gonna be used right and we still gonna struggle. That's all I'm saying, 5 years from now he not even gonna be on our team cuz he'll be labeled a bust and they'll have to move him feel me. That won't be fair to blame him for the dysfunction in Charlotte right now.

Just watch, he'll get 2 years worth of passes and by that third year when he still avg 12 ppg and no all-defensive nods...n*ggas gonna be saying "I thought he woulda been a better player than this" and it won't even be his fault cuz he not the 1 making decisions. We need points in a major way, Gerald fu*king Henderson was our leading scorer last year at 15 a game. Do you honestly think the defensive minded MKG gonna avg anything over 15 Ben Gordon gonna get his but he can only do so much.

and we diff on T Rob...dude will be a stud. When Sacramento turn that corner he'll be the 1 reaping the praises on BX.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 06-29-2012 at 12:26 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #134
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
Fab Melo and Sullinger lets go!!
 5 years ago '06        #135
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Fab Melo and Sullinger lets go!!
fat boy and baby huey
 5 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
he don't got the point forward ability that Pippen has
Who says he can't develop that?
 5 years ago '04        #137
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 2936 2936
im the only one that didnt mind the knicks pick. ford/hollinger both love him, said hes the #2 international player and only reason he went low is cause of his contract. not finding someone to come in and k!ll it at 48 anyway
 5 years ago '04        #138
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 cubes said:
You should have gotten Anthony Davis. The lottery is what made ya'll take that L
y do people act like the bobcats should have got the first pick?

only 3 times in history did the worst team win the lottery
 5 years ago '04        #139
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 NoSaint504 said:
I hear people saying that but the New Orleans almost lost the hornets a a few times actually....honestly knowing how the fan base is we prolly still wont sell out all the tickets this year until people start to wake up to how good we will be....This is a football first town and a small market...stern could have moved this team anywhere so why the fu*k did he care to give us the first pick... I mean....fu*k it maybe it was maybe it wasn't but you guys will have the first pick next yr too so no need to bi*ch about it
a lot of people down here couldnt watch the hornets. u needed to have cox sports tv which was only on cox cable. they just struck a new deal to have them on fox sports. more people will get to watch the hornets now and will be able to actually know who is on the team. the northshore and some other places didnt even have access to cox cable.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago