most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8786 8786
 Trill Livin said:
Cavs single handily gave everyone the pick they wanted ..
True

Idk how we stack up compared to other teams but we got a starting SF, a capable backup big and a high energy rotational playe in Draymond Green. I thought he was gonna go in the 20ish range so we lucked up with him falling to us. Woulda been an amazing draft if PJ3 fell one more pick, but Im happy with what we got
 5 years ago '07        #102
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 ST21 said:
all of my cavs hate aside. that really was a terrible pick.
Everybody around my way who watches bball was shcoked as sh*t when the cavs took waiters.
 06-29-2012, 02:19 AM         #103
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:
in terms of what? just passing alone? kendall is nice , no doubt but the blazers needed a score first pg not afraid to put his head down. Thats exactly what they got in Lillard
As a "POINT GUARD"? Yea he's the best imo...

Pure point guards are rare in the nba today, marshall can make the players around him better. And I think he's already a top 15 passer in the league.

I agree lillard is probably better for the blazers and marshall wouldn't fit. Him in pheonix is a good destination for him.

Last edited by Ca$h Out; 06-29-2012 at 02:22 AM..
 06-29-2012, 03:01 AM         #104
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are two things that have no fu*king reason of being together...

First Round and Miles Plumlee

What the fu*k was Indy thinking.. they got two white dudes in Tyler n Amundson already
who are both better than Plumlee

I was at BDubbs and almost spat my beer out when I heard that sh*t

[pic - click to view]

06-29-2012, 03:15 AM         #105
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bulls won, I can't believe it, but Teague fell to us

Indy taking that hard L
 5 years ago '06        #106
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 TH35 said:
Maybe Not
Fixed
 5 years ago '05        #107
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
like anybody takes what yall say today seriously.........

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #108
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,200 | Props total: 17580 17580
well trades are still gonna happen so it aint finished
 5 years ago '04        #109
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 moe4484 said:
6ers won if they move Iggy and have to play Moe Harkless right away I think he will surprise people.
that will never happen. Doug collins dont play rookies and he is instantly behind turner
 5 years ago '04        #110
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
the winners were golden state, the blazers, the wizards, and sacramento. I think The hornets could have done a little better. i personally think rivers is suited for a team that need "that guy". he is a scorer, and im not buying him playing point guard, but eric gordon is glass. Im glad my wiz got the Real Deal :)
 5 years ago '04        #111
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
Losers: Henry Sims and Terrell Stoglin
 5 years ago '08        #112
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12175 12175
out of Protest I will not be attending any Bobcats games this season.

MKG fu*k his hard work...n*gga bout to avg 11 and 6...and this is who we place our fate

MJ drafts 2 n*ggas the same size and height---for what...to stop Lebron in our division fu*k no
 5 years ago '06        #113
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Mike Nitty said:
out of Protest I will not be attending any Bobcats games this season.

MKG fu*k his hard work...n*gga bout to avg 11 and 6...and this is who we place our fate

MJ drafts 2 n*ggas the same size and height---for what...to stop Lebron in our division fu*k no
I actually like the MGK pick. I've heard many scouts say worst case he is a Gerald Wallace type player.

If the cats couldn't move Tyrus Thomas then there was really no point in drafting another power forward & they only have one small forward on the roster (Derrick Brown).
So why not get your franchise small forward?

The 'Cats aren't gonna win many games & they will play some ugly basketball. But they are gonna play some D, be tough as nails & bust their a.ss.

It's really a slow process, but I think they are making the right moves.

ETA: MGK is also a proven winner, he won at the highest level in high school, aau & college.
And he's a very coachable player that is willing to do whatever it takes for the team.

I absolutely love the pick.

Last edited by bassy; 06-29-2012 at 09:05 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #114
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space

Charlotte Bobcats
GRADE: A+

Selected SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist no. 2 overall, SG Jeffery Taylor no. 31 overall, traded Corey Maggette to Pistons for SG Ben Gordon, future first round pick

Maybe Rich Cho is much smarter than anyone realized. The Bobcats were dealt a crushing blow when they lost the lottery, but they've played things just about perfectly from there. The Ben Gordon trade gives them someone who can score, and even though he's way overpaid, the Bobcats would have had to overpay people anyway just to meet the salary floor over the next few years. Plus, they picked up a first round pick from the Pistons in one of the next three drafts (depending on lottery protections).

But, the main story: Cho played things close to the vest all along, feigned disinterest at no. 2, milked Cleveland and Houston to see if they'd offer something truly insane, and then when (apparently) they didn't, the Bobcats went ahead and took the second best player in the draft.

They must have been tempted by Thomas Robinson's ability to contribute immediately, and Kidd-Gilchrist isn't the sort of player who's going to come in and put up huge numbers to get fans excited. But in the end, if you're trying to build a serious contender, MKG was the second best weapon available, and he's much, much better than all the Gerald Wallace comparisons would suggest. It took guts to go for an unorthodox superstar given how barren the rest of the roster is, but Cho made the smart play, and added Gordon to help provide scoring while MKG contributes in other ways. Getting Jeffery Taylor (maybe the best perimeter defender in the draft) at 31 was just a bonus. Considering the situation that were dealing with, you couldn't ask for much more.
 5 years ago '05        #115
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 bassy said:
I actually like the MGK pick. I've heard many scouts say worst case he is a Gerald Wallace type player.

If the cats couldn't move Tyrus Thomas then there was really no point in drafting another power forward & they only have one small forward on the roster (Derrick Brown).
So why not get your franchise small forward?

The 'Cats aren't gonna win many games & they will play some ugly basketball. But they are gonna play some D, be tough as nails & bust their a.ss.

It's really a slow process, but I think they are making the right moves.

ETA: MGK is also a proven winner, he won at the highest level in high school, aau & college.
And he's a very coachable player that is willing to do whatever it takes for the team.

I absolutely love the pick.
Man n*ggas is acting like MGK is the worse basketball player on the Kentucky team ...sh*t I cheered for the Bobcats before and I will now....They going to ATLEAST get 14 wins...I'll bet my account on that sh*t lmfao
 5 years ago '06        #116
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man n*ggas is acting like MGK is the worse basketball player on the Kentucky team ...sh*t I cheered for the Bobcats before and I will now....They going to ATLEAST get 14 wins...I'll bet my account on that sh*t lmfao
If things go our way then fu*k it...I say we might get 15 wins.

I'll take it though. lol
 5 years ago '08        #117
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 bassy said:
If things go our way then fu*k it...I say we might get 15 wins.

I'll take it though. lol

Yeah I fu*k with the pick.

Took me a day to fully understand the coaching pick but I fu*k with that too.

Rebuilding mode again but hopefully this is our last rebuild for a while
 5 years ago '06        #118
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Tecnique said:

Yeah I fu*k with the pick.

Took me a day to fully understand the coaching pick but I fu*k with that too.

Rebuilding mode again but hopefully this is our last rebuild for a while
Sooner or later one of our rebuilding modes will pan out. lol
 5 years ago '08        #119
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Aight lemme clear this up.

If Shane Battier had no jumper who would he be....MKG

When we had Gerald Wallace, and I loved how crash played...how far did we go with him as our best player? First Round Exit...I know cuz I was at Game 3 against Orlando. The point I'm trying to make is if the Cleveland deal was on the table why not trade down to #4 still get MKG and pick up another pick Washington would have taken Barnes or Lilliard and you still get MKG or at the very least T Rob.

I'm piling on MKG he solid but at the same time he not what we needed. We were dead last in scoring how is that gonna change? You can't tell me he bout to come in and change the defense dramatically like that. When you picking that high in the draft you gotta get a Franchise/Franchise like player and MKG will not be that for us. Beal and Barnes have All-Star potential, T Rob bout to turn Sac-town into beasts on the block. MKG will be for all intents and purposes a bust...not cuz he sorry but because its a bad fit for him and a bad fit for us.

Plus can you imagine him talking to Stephanie Ready at halftime...Stephanie is a bad bi*ch and he bout to make her look like she doing her job wrong
 5 years ago '08        #120
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
. Getting Jeffery Taylor (maybe the best perimeter defender in the draft) at 31 was just a bonus.
Wait, so MKG is billed as this defensive minded hard nosed stud and this Jeff Taylor dude from Vandy who damn near the same size and plays the same position and shoots it much better maybe be better than MKG at guarding his position...I'm done brohams

Shabaaz Muhammad we coming for you pimp.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago