Slaughterhouse - Throw It Away (Feat. Swizz Beatz)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12988 12988
Slowly turning into a typical Slaughterhouse fan reaction:

1. If they try to use a mainstream sounding single: "this is awful", "they're selling out".
2. If they go no single: "this is why the album ain't gonna sell", "do these guys know how to make a single?"
3. If they make nothing but "boom bap" hip hop: "at least I'm still one of the only people who "knows" about them".

Y'all are NEVER happy. Never. This is their JOB, if you're really a fan, you support them. Y'all are fans, you just like reserving the right to complain.
 06-29-2012, 08:27 PM         #162
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a huge Slaughterhouse fan, and isn't the whole purpose for them signing to Shady is to make Eminem/Interscope money? The masses don't want to hear 5 minute lyrical songs without a hook. I don't mind them selling out, they deserve the money...I just want songs like

[video - click to view]

sprinkled in
 5 years ago '08        #163
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2393 2393
 regularjoe said:

1. If they try to use a mainstream sounding single: "this is awful", "they're selling out".
2. If they go no single: "this is why the album ain't gonna sell", "do these guys know how to make a single?"
3. If they make nothing but "boom bap" hip hop: "at least I'm still one of the only people who "knows" about them".

Y'all are NEVER happy. Never. This is their JOB, if you're really a fan, you support them. Y'all are fans, you just like reserving the right to complain.
 5 years ago '04        #164
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 regularjoe said:

This is stupid logic. The reason I'm a fan is because they make good music. If they don't make good music, why the fu*k would I pretend to like it? Fact is they're not good at these mainstream songs. When they release a good mainstream song, then I'll be happy.
 5 years ago '11        #165
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
get my son reek on this track
 5 years ago '04        #166
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12988 12988
 izzy2024 said:
This is stupid logic. The reason I'm a fan is because they make good music. If they don't make good music, why the fu*k would I pretend to like it? Fact is they're not good at these mainstream songs. When they release a good mainstream song, then I'll be happy.
Never have I ONCE said, Slaughterhouse fans have to like every song that comes out. I don't, and I'm a fan. What I'm saying is... it seems like a lot of you, just want to reserve the right to complain.
 5 years ago '07        #167
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 regularjoe said:
Never have I ONCE said, Slaughterhouse fans have to like every song that comes out. I don't, and I'm a fan. What I'm saying is... it seems like a lot of you, just want to reserve the right to complain.
I'm starting to think you ARE actually Joe Budden because you're in here defending this sh*t with everything you have. Simple fact is, we think their latest songs are wack, nothing more nothing less. We will still check for the album and if it sounds like these sh*tty a.ss songs they have been dropping lately then we may or may not just pack our bags and move on to something else. Stop trying to force the way YOU see it on everyone. We simply don't like the sh*t they are trying to do, and as fans we have every right to speak on it. If you accept this mediocre bullsh*t then you have every right to have sh*tty taste in music and not want them to give you their best and stick to what made us fans in the first place.
 06-29-2012, 11:41 PM         #168
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
They should've thrown this one away.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #169
HoodMusikEnt 18 heat pts18
space
space
$323 | Props total: 61 61
Give swizz a break people. He didn't even produce this joint. Was produced by mr. Porter...
 5 years ago '11        #170
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 6326 6326
This and My Life can't be the feel of the whole album it just can't man. I would be shocked and hella disappointed if the majority of the album did sound like this. Other songs they have done with shady or close to the signing with shady: shady 2.0. hard white remix, loud noises, session one and hammer dance and monster in my head. All those songs compared to my life and throw it away, are what the hardcore slaughterhouse fans would like(i think) and they gave it to us. I remember them saying that this album would be much more introspective/deeper(raindrops sh*t) and it doesn't seem that way with these three songs but hopefully this is three songs out of like 18
 5 years ago '08        #171
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
"My Life" is introspective though.
 5 years ago '07        #172
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5229 5229
*Waits for the mixtape they're workin' on to drop*
 5 years ago '08        #173
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
Where'd you hear something about a mixtape?
 5 years ago '07        #174
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5229 5229
 Cooked Brickz said:
Where'd you hear something about a mixtape?
Joe played one of the songs of off it on his live stream on Friday....he only played his verse though.
 5 years ago '11        #175
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 6326 6326
 Cooked Brickz said:
"My Life" is introspective though.
i said on some raindrops sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago