Slaughterhouse - Throw It Away (Feat. Swizz Beatz)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
1st song was fire. This song is dope too, looks like it might be a badass album now that they're something to fu*k with.

Good sh*t!
 06-29-2012, 12:38 AM         #82
JAYFAB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as I love them as emcees, they can't pick beats for sh*t, this has been a problem for years with all of them, song is ehh though.
 5 years ago '04        #83
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Here's a wild and far out idea.... hear me out.

How about before we call it "wack", "lame", "a sh*tty album", etc.... we listen to the whole thing first? It's crazy enough it just might work.
 5 years ago '07        #84
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
I have to jam to this drunk to fully appreciate it... Or either examine the explicit version or k!ll swizzy for making simpleminded hooks still..
 5 years ago '06        #85
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
I'm a huge fan, but the last two tracks they put out have been fu*king garbage. I'm pissed. fu*k these n*ggas, man. Bunch of sell outs
 5 years ago '04        #86
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Bouncer said:
I'm a huge fan, but the last two tracks they put out have been fu*king garbage. I'm pissed. fu*k these n*ggas, man. Bunch of sell outs

Combined, they've given you probably over 10 mixtapes of music you find "qualitative", and they put our 2 radio singles, for their major label debut... and now they're "sellouts".

5 years ago '06        #87
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
fu*k thesef*ggots. Ima stop checking for them. fu*king bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
 06-29-2012, 12:58 AM         #88
JAYFAB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, Bounce they not sell outs, they just on a major label and stuff gets confusing, even dudes on these boards are predicting first week sales, like why are we doing that for real ?
 5 years ago '06        #89
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 regularjoe said:

Combined, they've given you probably over 10 mixtapes of music you find "qualitative", and they put our 2 radio singles, for their major label debut... and now they're "sellouts".

Think I give a fu*k about what they have put out? It's about what they're putting out now, and it's fu*king trash.
 5 years ago '06        #90
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
After hammer dance a n*gga was fu*king HYPED!!!! For sure thought album would b a classic.

Now I could give a fu*k if it got pushed back to next year.
 5 years ago '04        #91
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Bouncer said:
Think I give a fu*k about what they have put out? It's about what they're putting out now, and it's fu*king trash.
Obviously you did, that's why you were/are a fan. I'm sure "Hammer Dance" wasn't the first song you heard by them. You built a standard you want them to achieve with every song... so, yes... you do care.
 5 years ago '06        #92
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Obviously you did, that's why you were/are a fan. I'm sure "Hammer Dance" wasn't the first song you heard by them. You built a standard you want them to achieve with every song... so, yes... you do care.
....obviously I've heard their other sh*t. All I'm saying is that other sh*t doesn't matter, it's what they have been releasing for this album, n these tracks are not fu*king wit their other ones.
 5 years ago '04        #93
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
Yea this my least favorite song I've heard yet. And I wasn't even feeling Hammer Dance or My Life.

I don't understand how these idiots think that people want to hear pop rap songs from them. If these guys were good at making club songs, then they'd have all blown up a long fu*king time ago. You'd really think that after all the bullsht these dudes went through in their careers that they wouldn't just go back to making the same mistakes with the same terrible bullsh*t singles that ruined their careers in the first place.

Drop a fu*king HIP HOP SINGLE like Nas did with The Don, and their fanbase would go out and cop 2-3 copies of this fu*king album. Instead, they keep dropping wack a.ss mainstream bullsh*t which not only won't catch on with casual fans (because they suck at this type of stuff) but also makes the album less desirable to their real fans.

This sh*t's gonna flop hard, and so far it totally deserves to. SMFH. I can't tell if their selling out on purpose, or if they just have no idea what the fu*k they're supposed to do now that they're on a major label, but either way these dudes are wacker then they've ever been.
 5 years ago '04        #94
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1094 1094
who ever did this fu*ked upped the ufo sample....
hammer dance so far is the best song imo
 5 years ago '04        #95
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1094 1094
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
I'm losing faith in the album, Hammer Dance was good. I hope they're just getting all their radio songs out first. I need a Microphone/Lyrical murderers/Onslaught/Cuckoo/Salute type track.

06-29-2012, 01:41 AM         #96
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Some of y'all Slaughterhouse "fans", will never be happy. It's just the way you are. If they had Premo production, with the illest scratches... you'd be like.. "scratch collage is too long", "why wouldn't they use this", etc, etc. You know it.
If they had priemer doing beats we wouldn't get garbage. You can't act like this beat isn't terrible.

As for radio play? yea right. Stick to what they know, Hip Hop, not this fad garbage trying to push some units. Should've never inked with a major, would've made more money with the creative control over their own sh*t. Instead lets get some wack sh*t by swizz and lets name drop Jay-Z in the hook... that'll sell.
 5 years ago '06        #97
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1467 1467
 DSOM said:
i dont wanna listen to anymore tracks until the whole cd comes out but i was just curious to see if swizz fu*ked this song up. his hooks are hit or miss

ha
You already know he did. Him & Will I Am should never be on any hooks, anywhere, ever.
 5 years ago '04        #98
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Bouncer said:
....obviously I've heard their other sh*t. All I'm saying is that other sh*t doesn't matter, it's what they have been releasing for this album, n these tracks are not fu*king wit their other ones.
You mean the three RADIO singles, aren't like the others you heard which weren't meant for radio? Of course, they're not. They're not supposed to be.

Lazy Mikey said:
If they had priemer doing beats we wouldn't get garbage. You can't act like this beat isn't terrible.

As for radio play? yea right. Stick to what they know, Hip Hop, not this fad garbage trying to push some units. Should've never inked with a major, would've made more money with the creative control over their own sh*t. Instead lets get some wack sh*t by swizz and lets name drop Jay-Z in the hook... that'll sell.
How do you know they would have made more money? I'm not sure how that makes any sense. How do you know what they have for creative control? Maybe it was their idea to take advantage of working with arguably the biggest artist in the world, and they wanted at a shot at reaching a broader audience? Unless you're in the group, lawyers, etc.... there is no possible way to know that.
 5 years ago '04        #99
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
 hooligun said:
sounds familiar...

even more familiar

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #100
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 izzy2024 said:
Yea this my least favorite song I've heard yet. And I wasn't even feeling Hammer Dance or My Life.

I don't understand how these idiots think that people want to hear pop rap songs from them. If these guys were good at making club songs, then they'd have all blown up a long fu*king time ago. You'd really think that after all the bullsht these dudes went through in their careers that they wouldn't just go back to making the same mistakes with the same terrible bullsh*t singles that ruined their careers in the first place.

Drop a fu*king HIP HOP SINGLE like Nas did with The Don, and their fanbase would go out and cop 2-3 copies of this fu*king album. Instead, they keep dropping wack a.ss mainstream bullsh*t which not only won't catch on with casual fans (because they suck at this type of stuff) but also makes the album less desirable to their real fans.

This sh*t's gonna flop hard, and so far it totally deserves to. SMFH. I can't tell if their selling out on purpose, or if they just have no idea what the fu*k they're supposed to do now that they're on a major label, but either way these dudes are wacker then they've ever been.
^This

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago