Slaughterhouse - Throw It Away (Feat. Swizz Beatz)

most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Cooked Brickz said:
You said 'surprise surprise Joe's verse was forgettable' which implied that it wasn't surprising for him to have a bad verse.
I was referring to stanley saying Joe had the best, or only good verse.
 5 years ago '07        #62
jewelz20 
space
avatar space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
Definitely not what I'm expecting from these dudes but I haven't liked Swizz on anything since early RR days so I wasn't anticipating this track to be great.

I don't wanna hear nothin else but hard sh*t when that album finally drops tho...

BTW I'm goin to see these n*ggas perform tomorrow
 5 years ago '07        #63
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 regularjoe said:
This is the EXACT problem with "hip hop" fans. The EXACT problem.
How is it a "problem", it's my personal preference and a lot of people might agree. When you invest (buy) into a product, you did it because of a certain characteristic that product had. When it changes into something else that you didn't like initially then you have the choice to not agree with it and move on to something else. Just because they change their sound doesn't mean I have to like it. I'm a fan of music and a certain sound/style/type. If I wanted some bullsh*t sounding music then I'd have plenty of other bullsh*t sounding artists to choose from. You buy a certain food because of how it tastes, if the taste changed to something you don't particularly like are you going to keep buying it and eating it? Would that be a "problem" to you?
 5 years ago '04        #64
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
 whowantit said:
How is it a "problem", it's my personal preference and a lot of people might agree. When you invest (buy) into a product, you did it because of a certain characteristic that product had. When it changes into something else that you didn't like initially then you have the choice to not agree with it and move on to something else. Just because they change their sound doesn't mean I have to like it. I'm a fan of music and a certain sound/style/type. If I wanted some bullsh*t sounding music then I'd have plenty of other bullsh*t sounding artists to choose from. You buy a certain food because of how it tastes, if the taste changed to something you don't particularly like are you going to keep buying it and eating it? Would that be a "problem" to you?
I'm not saying the principals of what you believe are wrong. They're what you believe, so I'm no position to tell someone they're wrong. In general, the attitude or your logic, is whats wrong with hip hop fans. Singles are meant for the radio, for popularity. You know that. This isn't "Bar Exam", or "Mood Musik", nor is this the first Slaughterhouse CD. This is a major label debut. You have to know this is coming, and you haven't spent any money on yet. The food to music analogy doesn't work.


Last edited by regularjoe; 06-28-2012 at 10:40 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #65
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 regularjoe said:
I'm not saying the principals of what you believe are wrong. They're what you believe, so I'm no position to tell someone they're wrong. In general, the attitude or your logic, is whats wrong with hip hop fans. Singles are meant for the radio, for popularity. You know that. This isn't "Bar Exam", or "Mood Musik", nor is this the first Slaughterhouse CD. This is a major label debut. You have to know this is coming, and you haven't spent any money on yet. The food to music analogy doesn't work.
This song isn't the first song from them that has sounded like this recently though. If anything the problem is people accepting mediocre music from artists they know can do a lot better just because they are their favorite artists, "regular joe".

I'm sure your opinion isn't biased at all.
 5 years ago '11        #66
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 DoMieD said:
I was referring to stanley saying Joe had the best, or only good verse.
He did have the best verse....

 5 years ago '04        #67
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
I dunno why n*ggas keep puttin' Swizz on hooks. Just leave that n*gga at the switchboards and keep him there. He just does not belong on tracks. I haven't heard one hook that he hasn't fu*ked up for me. Other than that, them Slaughterhouse boys went in!
 5 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 norcal925 said:
He did have the best verse....

Surprise, surprise.
 5 years ago '04        #69
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
 whowantit said:
This song isn't the first song from them that has sounded like this recently though. If anything the problem is people accepting mediocre music from artists they know can do a lot better just because they are their favorite artists, "regular joe".

I'm sure your opinion isn't biased at all.
......reaching.

Better? That's subjective. One of the problems is, fans with your opinion, waiting for Slaughterhouse to do Mood Musik. It's not going to happen. You're either not accepting, or not understanding the goal of this album.
 5 years ago '11        #70
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 DoMieD said:
Surprise, surprise.
You hate in damn near every joe budden thread.






Surprise, surprise.
 5 years ago '04        #71
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
hammer dance is still the best song i herd so far from this album
This


all the pre 1st album tracks were fire ...and i like the 1st album ,even if its not perfect
If they wanna do radio friendly songs ,god blem them but even in that category u have good and bad songs

like someone said ,if it´s bad ,it´s bad ...just hope they ll have songs like "rain drops" or "cut you lose" on that album
 5 years ago '04        #72
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
im a huge fan of the slaughter...but after listening to the cuts they released so far...i predict this album will be trash. its a shame they using this opportunity to cash out ...instead of using it as an opportunity to deliver some raw fu*king hip hop sh*t.

gon be really funny once they flop and start talking that the next album we go be back to our old self sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #73
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
^hopefully these are just "throwaways" that didn't make the final cut
 5 years ago '10        #74
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
Not wack not dope
 06-29-2012, 12:12 AM         #75
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm losing faith in the album, Hammer Dance was good. I hope they're just getting all their radio songs out first. I need a Microphone/Lyrical murderers/Onslaught/Cuckoo/Salute type track.
 5 years ago '06        #76
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
Its OK might get some radio play I predict sh moves 85k units first week and top out 150k even tho I hope I'm wrong.
 5 years ago '07        #77
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
If you like Swizz...the hook isn't bad. But it still isn't good...

I thought it was okay...not second single worthy tho.
 5 years ago '07        #78
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Hate it.

Hope the rest of the album sounds NOTHING like this.
 5 years ago '07        #79
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1061 1061
 EscoNore said:
Throw this track away!
 5 years ago '10        #80
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,873 | Props total: 20888 20888
Where the CDQ at...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy