Ashanti Turns Head In Her Air Jordans

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-28-2012, 07:27 PM         #21
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
y does he need to make money?
cause only broke people think you get money and then ur set for life. you make that money make more money.
 06-28-2012, 08:06 PM         #22
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From that pic she looks very very average, but I've never seen her before so maybe it's just a lame pic
 5 years ago '04        #23
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
 Dray said:
how nelly making money these days?
don't forget that apple bottom money & pimp juice sell like gatorade overseas
 5 years ago '07        #24
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 notic99 said:
yea shes making me turn my head in the opposite direction
 5 years ago '07        #25
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 braided_uppimp said:
yea, that's what making people turn heads lol
yup, its gotta be the shoes


[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '04        #26
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5740 5740
 duval88 said:
she ain't pregnant yet? wtf you doing nelly?
I thought she had a kid for nelly already
 5 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
I love that fat a.ss b00ty she got on her man...

straight up horrible artist... but yeah, she look ight...
 5 years ago '08        #28
Earbum 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
Her legs and The Maserati turned heads ..thats all
 5 years ago '07        #29
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 Dray said:
how nelly making money these days?
he could easily tour and make tons of money
 06-28-2012, 08:41 PM         #30
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notic99 said:
yea shes making me turn my head in the opposite direction
what type of sh*t.....



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #31
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 Dray said:
how nelly making money these days?
Bobcats, owns a piece of Jordan brand, royalties, that n*gga is far from trippin
 5 years ago '08        #32
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
 Shii said:
Misread the title and thought "damn, times is hard if ashanti gotta suck d!ck for some j's"
hilarious
 5 years ago '04        #33
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 490 490
Those thighs
 5 years ago '11        #34
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25139 25139
 facility651 said:
Bobcats, owns a piece of Jordan brand, royalties, that n*gga is far from trippin
bobcats (who's to say...the stock could be sh*t/team making no money)

he does not own a piece of jordan brand..

royalties =only get you so far if you spending

and to the person who said "he can just tour" ...who going to nelly
 06-29-2012, 01:07 AM         #35
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat a.ss!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #36
NoizemobWest 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$614 | Props total: 179 179
not bad
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #37
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 Dray said:
bobcats (who's to say...the stock could be sh*t/team making no money)

he does not own a piece of jordan brand..

royalties =only get you so far if you spending

and to the person who said "he can just tour" ...who going to nelly
you'd be surprised. all the washed up artists from early 00's sellin out in europe and asia hell even ja still sell tix
 5 years ago '11        #38
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25139 25139
I looked up what I remembered hearing


Nelly has been off the radar as of lately but resurfaced recently in a video with Miss Keri Baby. The St. Louis rapper engaged in a Twitter beef with ex-booking manager Slim. The two verbally attacked one another on the social network, airing personal information in the process. According to Slim, Nelly couldn’t even afford to keep his recording studio open but according to Nelly, Slim is overdue with a certain debt. The altercation occurred after Nelly refused to attend a basketball game.
SN: All of this happened Slim's B-Day event weekend May 20-22.

Nelly Tweeted:
“NOO IM NOT PLAYING IN ANY BASKETBALLGAME TODAY IN STL!!i dont f#ck wit “”S_hady L_ame I_gnorant M_uthaf#ckas”"!!”
“@STLStacks stay in ya place lilboy!!and since u riding slim nutz soo much pay slim debt!!!!!its almost two years now thats ##LAME”
Slim Replied:
“@Nelly_Mo #FACTS u broke you spent yo whole fortune on #coke #steriods #ashanti #PILLS and at #HARRAHSCASINO u prolly there now!”
“@Nelly_Mo #FACTS yo house 14 dollars away from #FORECLOSURE that’s why u really the 1 movin 2 “ATL” #quitfrontin”

I'm here in STL and my sources tell me there's some truth to this. They say everytime they look up they've seen Nelly at the casion playing poker. Nelly and Slim were going in on twitter, I do follow Nelly but not Slim. I want to know wth is going on.


Read more:


Last edited by Dray; 06-29-2012 at 04:45 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #39
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 Dray said:
I looked up what I remembered hearing


Nelly has been off the radar as of lately but resurfaced recently in a video with Miss Keri Baby. The St. Louis rapper engaged in a Twitter beef with ex-booking manager Slim. The two verbally attacked one another on the social network, airing personal information in the process. According to Slim, Nelly couldn’t even afford to keep his recording studio open but according to Nelly, Slim is overdue with a certain debt. The altercation occurred after Nelly refused to attend a basketball game.
SN: All of this happened Slim's B-Day event weekend May 20-22.

Nelly Tweeted:
“NOO IM NOT PLAYING IN ANY BASKETBALLGAME TODAY IN STL!!i dont f#ck wit “”S_hady L_ame I_gnorant M_uthaf#ckas”"!!”
“@STLStacks stay in ya place lilboy!!and since u riding slim nutz soo much pay slim debt!!!!!its almost two years now thats ##LAME”
Slim Replied:
“@Nelly_Mo #FACTS u broke you spent yo whole fortune on #coke #steriods #ashanti #PILLS and at #HARRAHSCASINO u prolly there now!”
“@Nelly_Mo #FACTS yo house 14 dollars away from #FORECLOSURE that’s why u really the 1 movin 2 “ATL” #quitfrontin”

I'm here in STL and my sources tell me there's some truth to this. They say everytime they look up they've seen Nelly at the casion playing poker. Nelly and Slim were going in on twitter, I do follow Nelly but not Slim. I want to know wth is going on.


Read more:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #40
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,958 | Props total: 13579 13579
fu*k them shoes
see them thighs
thighs>shoes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy