Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
23 comments
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
209 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 dg177bx said:
yet your idiot a.ss knows nothing of whats going on read a book
 S.TEX said:
so get insurance or the tax man coming after you?
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
all you stans who think this is a good thing have obviously never lost a job.

If you get laid off, how the fu*k you supposed to afford health coverage? They offered cobra and that sh*t is $300/mo for a single healthy 25yr old male.

GTFOH.

More ways to screw the American people out of more money. Not even talking about how well gov't runs organizations. Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, blah blah blah.

Gotta love that change.
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Point being, this is the first tax on just living.

Just because you're alive you have to pay money. Not because you own a car or a house or anything.

You could be dead a.ss broke and homeless, but you better get healthcare because "HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYBODY YAYYYY!!"

fu*k that. Why should I have to pay something simply to live?

Don't have a car, no need for auto insurance. Don't have a home, no need for homeowners insurance.

But you damn sure better get NObamas healthcare or else you're gonna get taxed. 2% of your income?

fu*k this
^^^^^^^^^^
nuff said
 5 years ago '04        #142
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
the reason they fu*king folks over because people are stupid.... we dont need to point demo or repub we need to get rid of all this government in general. People arent taken care of themselves so the government saying lets be God and tell you what to do.

Government cant fix sh*t. so expect some real zombies by 2015
 5 years ago '04        #143
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 white-chocolate said:
i wonder if they will give the people who don't make enough to pay that sh*t another option?

in Canada if you make under "X" amount of money a year you fill out some papers and send them off
they clear what u have owing, in some cases they refund you.

*they owe me $600 since March*
its based on your income in relation to the poverty level.
 5 years ago '07        #144
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 143 143
Can't wait to hear yall bi*ching when u gotta be chipped.Let's see if yall still gonna be praising this then
 5 years ago '04        #145
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Suppafresh said:
Lol it's not free u dumb a.ss it's affordable health care smh. Medicare is free this sh*t ain't u gotta pay. If u don't pay they take it out your taxes.
hUSH

Medicare is not free.

Part A ( Hospital Insurance) Is free for most, You must work over 40 quarters to qualify for premium free Medicare Part A.

Part B (Medical Insurance) The Majority of American citizens (People age 65 and over, or people under 65 who have a disability) Will pay the standard Monthly premium of $99.90 CENTS.

Everybody is tripping about the fact that if you do not get some type of healthcare, you may face the 2% tax. However, once you qualify for medicare, if you do NOT sign up for Part B, and you do not have other credible coverage (As good as what Medicare offers) You may face a Part B penalty (which not only may stay with you for the rest of your life, but may also increase depending on how long you went with out credible coverage. In fact, the same principle applies for Medicare Part D (Prescription drug coverage)

So homie, sorry, but medicare, rather Part B, and especially Part D, isn't free
 5 years ago '04        #146
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Point being, this is the first tax on just living.

Just because you're alive you have to pay money. Not because you own a car or a house or anything.

You could be dead a.ss broke and homeless, but you better get healthcare because "HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYBODY YAYYYY!!"

fu*k that. Why should I have to pay something simply to live?

Don't have a car, no need for auto insurance. Don't have a home, no need for homeowners insurance.

But you damn sure better get NObamas healthcare or else you're gonna get taxed. 2% of your income?

fu*k this

No it's not dude...all they did was basically apply the penalties you may face if you go with out credible coverage (If your a medicare recipient) to basic major medical.

And not EVERYONE WILL FACE THE TAX.

Shucks, to be honest, medicare doesn't even hit everybody with the part b, or part b penalty. It's there to keep people honest. Get some coverage, it's not gonna k!ll you.

The funny thing is, I have yet to see most people talk about the good things about "Obamacare" No offense, but most people (including you it seems but I could be wrong) are ill informed.

P.S.

You will not go to jail or prison for not paying the penalty...sheesh!

Last edited by mt fuji; 06-28-2012 at 08:29 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #147
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
guys calm down. this was all a ploy by Roberts to rile up Americans. The people will, and better, have their response in November. Romney '12.
 06-28-2012, 08:32 PM         #148
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall sheep will let the government force you to purchase health care or face a fine...

And you'll even bend over and let them microchip you when the time comes... stupid a.ss sheep.....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #149
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 white-chocolate said:
i wonder if they will give the people who don't make enough to pay that sh*t another option?

in Canada if you make under "X" amount of money a year you fill out some papers and send them off
they clear what u have owing, in some cases they refund you.

*they owe me $600 since March*
so you people want this to be like extended welfare
 06-28-2012, 08:38 PM         #150
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
This fu*king c*cksucker.

Buy insurance or we fine you 2k, how is that not unconstitutional?
cats are forced to buy car insurance and pay bullsh*t prices for these stupid tickets. Prolly spend more than 2k a year on their vices, yet paying for their own healthcare is irrational. Ignorance truly doesn't have any limits.

PS it is constitutional as states can add taxes based on privileges extended. How do you think they get away with charging you income tax? A few other mandates this bill cover that will start on 2014 are; 1) coverage under parents' insurance for children under 26 2) coverage for cats with pre-existing issues 3) they are doing away with the Medicare system.

Know what you're hating before showing your ignorance
 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM         #151
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
cats are forced to buy car insurance and pay bullsh*t prices for these stupid tickets. Prolly spend more than 2k a year on their vices, yet paying for their own healthcare is irrational. Ignorance truly doesn't have any limits.

PS it is constitutional as states can add taxes based on privileges extended. How do you think they get away with charging you income tax? A few other mandates this bill cover that will start on 2014 are; 1) coverage under parents' insurance for children under 26 2) coverage for cats with pre-existing issues 3) they are doing away with the Medicare system.

Know what you're hating before showing your ignorance
You're comparing car insurance to health care?

When you're driving around a big a.ss piece of metal you can endanger other people's lives or cost them serious damages.

If you choose to not have health care it ain't going to affect anyone else's life.

Yall are just sheep and will bow down to whatever the federal government tells you to do. You fu*king love it.
 06-28-2012, 08:42 PM         #152
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people calling Obama the worst president when there are alot more presidents in the past who have done WAY worst then him, yet they are paraded as American Heroes and such, is it because Obama is Black?
 5 years ago '08        #153
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5517 5517
 tupacnasfan said:
Who cares if he is black, he is a fraud and a puppet of the global elite just like the rest of them.
Don't even bother w/him.

Notice nobody made any mention of race in the first 9 pages yet that clown still comes in here w/his bullsh*t.
 06-28-2012, 08:48 PM         #154
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Why are people calling Obama the worst president when there are alot more presidents in the past who have done WAY worst then him, yet they are paraded as American Heroes and such, is it because Obama is Black?
They're ALL down with the same agenda that is unfolding, they're all paid for by the same corporations and same people....

This is what you fu*king idiots need to realize somehow... and snap out of the whole "Republican vs. Democrat" illusion...
 5 years ago '07        #155
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19849 19849
 BALLONHOES said:
You're comparing car insurance to health care?

When you're driving around a big a.ss piece of metal you can endanger other people's lives or cost them serious damages.

If you choose to not have health care it ain't going to affect anyone else's life.

Yall are just sheep and will bow down to whatever the federal government tells you to do. You fu*king love it.
you're just an idiot who thinks its cool to buy into any gov conspiracy theory, when you don't buy health insurance you do affect other people. When u dont have insurance and u go to the ER, it gets paid for, by everyone else who pays for insurances pays for you through higher premiums. The only sheep here is you.
 06-28-2012, 09:02 PM         #156
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
you're just an idiot who thinks its cool to buy into any gov conspiracy theory, when you don't buy health insurance you do affect other people. When u dont have insurance and u go to the ER, it gets paid for, by everyone else who pays for insurances pays for you through higher premiums. The only sheep here is you.
Well I already have health care that I pay for myself because I'm not some welfare bum I work hard and make money so ain't no one gonna be paying for my ER visit. lol

Your reasoning is "the government already forces us to do things, so why shouldn't they be able to force us to do more things?" lol, how fu*king stupid is that?

Where do you draw the line? Oh that's right, there is no line... pretty soon you'll let them microchip you and put video cameras in your living rooms....
 5 years ago '07        #157
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
Well I already have health care that I pay for myself because I'm not some welfare bum I work hard and make money so ain't no one gonna be paying for my ER visit. lol

Your reasoning is "the government already forces us to do things, so why shouldn't they be able to force us to do more things?" lol, how fu*king stupid is that?

Where do you draw the line? Oh that's right, there is no line... pretty soon you'll let them microchip you and put video cameras in your living rooms....
I wasn't saying you specifically, and my argument isn't they already make us do things, idiot where did I say that? I didn't. So the rest of your "argument" isn't even worth responding to, better go get your tin foil hat ready, maybe check out infowars.com
 06-28-2012, 09:10 PM         #158
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I wasn't saying you specifically, and my argument isn't they already make us do things, idiot where did I say that? I didn't. So the rest of your "argument" isn't even worth responding to, better go get your tin foil hat ready, maybe check out infowars.com
You quoted me and started talking to me when I wasn't even addressing you, that's obviously why I got you confused with the other guy. Not like I look at and memorize all your stupid a.ss screen names on here.
 5 years ago '07        #159
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
You quoted me and started talking to me when I wasn't even addressing you, that's obviously why I got you confused with the other guy. Not like I look at and memorize all your stupid a.ss screen names on here.
that was my bad, when i said you I was just using a theoretical situation. But my point still stands, and that is you don't know how our current system works, or what the fu*k you're talking about.
 06-28-2012, 09:16 PM         #160
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
that was my bad, when i said you I was just using a theoretical situation. But my point still stands, and that is you don't know how our current system works, or what the fu*k you're talking about.
Don't you know that making a.ssumptions makes you look dumb as fu*k?

You saying all these things about me like "you believe every government conspiracy" and "you don't know how our current system works."

Fool, how the fu*k do you know what I know? You don't know anything about me. Quit a.ssuming sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago