Jun 28 - Supreme Court upholds Obama health care law

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 SlickJ101 said:
Which is why it's a scam.

There's no other "business" like insurance.
insurance is a scam...till you need it
 06-28-2012, 01:56 PM         #62
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
lol @ politics

id rather have mickey mouse in there than obama
What does that even mean?

Just say you don't want Obama in office.
 5 years ago '07        #63
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 ill 800 said:
because you think everyone is in love with obamacare

because you vote based on a political party

because you reason by political affiliation
Didn't answer the question, idiot. And yes the nation overwhelmingly supports whats in Obamacare, the no kicking people off for preexisting conditions, kids staying on their parents health care plan until their 25. And a host of other things are all supported by large majority's of the US population. And no I vote based on who I think will do the best job or has the best ideas, just so happens the Republicans haven't had a good idea since I was born.

So in closing, you don't know what you're talking about. SURPRISE.
 06-28-2012, 01:57 PM         #64
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:

StateProperty88 said:
 5 years ago '07        #65
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

which is why we need to go the route of other countries, either get rid of the insurance companies, or make them non profit. because insurance costs add no value to patients, just cost.
 5 years ago '09        #66
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Didn't answer the question, idiot. And yes the nation overwhelmingly supports whats in Obamacare, the no kicking people off for preexisting conditions, kids staying on their parents health care plan until their 25. And a host of other things are all supported by large majority's of the US population. And no I vote based on who I think will do the best job or has the best ideas, just so happens the Republicans haven't had a good idea since I was born.

So in closing, you don't know what you're talking about. SURPRISE.
how do you know who the nation is? lmao the couple people in the office you know are not the nation
 06-28-2012, 02:01 PM         #67
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
how do you know who the nation is? lmao the couple people in the office you know are not the nation
I know the family of a guy I know who died from an infection in his jaw from a rotted rooth sure wishes Obamacare existed before he died.
 5 years ago '07        #68
space
space
 ill 800 said:
dumbass they have done national polling on whats in Obamacare, and its all supported until they call it that. Which is just a byproduct of the republicans railing and spreading misinformation about it. You would know that if you were actually informed, but of course you're not. idiot.
 5 years ago '08        #69
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 StateProperty88 said:
It's still a scam.

You could pay $50k in insurance over 10 years and only use $5k in actual services.

There's no other business that's allowed to operate like that.
 06-28-2012, 02:07 PM         #70
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
I made $72,000 last year and have my own health care. Who are you calling a scrub?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #71
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Dangerously said:
I know the family of a guy I know who died from an infection in his jaw from a rotted rooth sure wishes Obamacare existed before he died.

What a horrible example.

A tooth extraction wouldn't cost much. Especially when they have dental discount plans which are ridiculously cheap compared to buying your own health insurance.
 5 years ago '09        #72
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dangerously said:
why didnt he go to a walk in? why is he walking around with a rotted tooth in his mouth?

natural selection
 5 years ago '05        #73
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 SlickJ101 said:
It's still a scam.

You could pay $50k in insurance over 10 years and only use $5k in actual services.

There's no other business that's allowed to operate like that.
5k a year for insurance? if its that high then you need it
 5 years ago '09        #74
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
dumbass they have done national polling on whats in Obamacare, and its all supported until they call it that. Which is just a byproduct of the republicans railing and spreading misinformation about it. You would know that if you were actually informed, but of course you're not. idiot.
a poll? lol you can manipulate those

informed by who?

lmao

what mass media informs you?
 06-28-2012, 02:11 PM         #75
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm not going to lose a bit of sleep because you don't
 06-28-2012, 02:13 PM         #76
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
why didnt he go to a walk in? why is he walking around with a rotted tooth in his mouth?

natural selection
Ur supposed to feel sympathy when the fabricated story of the old poor fellow is presented to you.
 5 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 ill 800 said:
a poll? lol you can manipulate those

informed by who?

lmao

what mass media informs you?

yeah cause its really hard to fathom people supporting those types of policies. you're a fu*king moron. Who would want to be able to stay on their parents healthcare plan? and mainstream media? Idk how mainstream current is, but that is where i saw the breakdown.

With the Supreme Court's ruling on the Affordable Care Act expected in less than 24 hours, a new poll from the Public Religion Research Institute details the American public's overall feelings about President Barack Obama's signature healthcare legislation.

The PRRI survey found that 43 percent of respondents actually oppose a Supreme Court ruling overturning all of the legislation.

The survey is based on a weighted sample of roughly 1,000 adults. As this chart shows, there's a significant partisan discrepancy.

[pic - click to view]

Surprised? You shouldn't be. Although Americans have consistently viewed Obamacare unfavorably, the vast majority of its provisions have been popular with the majority of Americans.

A recent Reuters poll found that there's a common set of opinions regarding Obamacare. The poll found that 56 percent of people were against the law as a whole, but what's driving that opposition is Obamacare's signature provision — the individual mandate requiring everyone to purchase insurance or pay a fine. The Reuters survey found that 61 percent of respondents opposed the individual mandate.

Every other provision was a hit. In fact, nine other meaningful features of the Affordable Care Act were popular with Reuters respondents.

For example, 61 percent favor a provision allowing children to remain on parents' insurance until they are 26 years old, and 82 percent support a ban on insurance companies denying someone coverage based on a pre-existing condition.

These are not partisan issues, either. Look at the wide-ranging support for banning insurance companies from canceling policies if a person becomes ill:

[pic - click to view]

Republicans, actually, support most of these provisions, including banning insurance denials based on pre-existing conditions, the increased age limit for parental coverage, and even an increase to the Medicare payroll tax for individuals making more than $250,000.

A recent Pew Research poll elicited similar results, and found that there would be little support for eliminating just the individual mandate. So despite Republican bluster over repealing all of the Obamacare legislation, there's no indication that there is a groundswell of support for this type of measure, especially if the court decides to strike down only the individual mandate.
Oh guess you look stupid, again.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 06-28-2012 at 02:17 PM..
 06-28-2012, 02:15 PM         #78
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how many people in here have actually read the full text of HR 3962.
 5 years ago '08        #79
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
5k a year for insurance? if its that high then you need it
You must not live in NY.

And I'm about as healthy as someone can get.
 06-28-2012, 02:25 PM         #80
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
I wonder how many people in here have actually read the full text of HR 3962.
I have. Do you have any questions? You seem misinformed.

Well, you always seem misinformed.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy