Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4826 4826
 born wisdom said:
This is bullsh*t. Anyway for the government to tax the people. What's affordable to them? N what's affordable to one is not affordable to someone else. I also don't like the fact that if I don't purchase insurance I will be fined. How can anybody think that is fine? And if I can't afford insurance how they think ima afford their bullsh*t fine. This is a terrible day for Americans.

It's a penalty, not a tax. You can hit up US v. Butler or other Power to Tax jurisprudence for reference. They've been doing the same disincentivizing of Gas Guzzlers for a good couple of years. Worst these guys can do is withhold your tax refund.
 5 years ago '08        #22
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 Tic Toc said:
its the same philosophy with auto insurance....pay us or we take your sh*t...but I'd be more inclined to have health insurance than auto insurance

Others may disagree
And they're both two of the biggest scams in the country.
 5 years ago '08        #23
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
if it wasn't for this law you would be charged full price for everything...even a checkup would be expensive

it's lesser of two evils by far
And what if I don't need a checkup? I just pay 2k a year bc I'm fully healthy. Awesome.

How does that make sense?
 5 years ago '05        #24
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
a couple months ago republicans were popping bottles thinking that the mandate was going to get k!lled, now they are saying that how it getting pass will help it get repealed

a couple months ago republicans were popping bottles saying that obama was the reason gas was so high and people were going to vote him out because of it...now they are saying that he has nothing to do with the prices going down

i dont necessarily agree with the mandate, but its quite amusing seeing these republicans scramble for any little thing, they should shut the fu*k up about anything else and just talk about the economy
 5 years ago '04        #25
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
Point being, this is the first tax on just living.

Just because you're alive you have to pay money. Not because you own a car or a house or anything.

You could be dead a.ss broke and homeless, but you better get healthcare because "HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYBODY YAYYYY!!"

fu*k that. Why should I have to pay something simply to live?

Don't have a car, no need for auto insurance. Don't have a home, no need for homeowners insurance.

But you damn sure better get NObamas healthcare or else you're gonna get taxed. 2% of your income?

fu*k this
 5 years ago '08        #26
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4826 4826
 StateProperty88 said:
a couple months ago republicans were popping bottles thinking that the mandate was going to get k!lled, now they are saying that how it getting pass will help it get repealed

a couple months ago republicans were popping bottles saying that obama was the reason gas was so high and people were going to vote him out because of it...now they are saying that he has nothing to do with the prices going down

i dont necessarily agree with the mandate, but its quite amusing seeing these republicans scramble for any little thing, they should shut the fu*k up about anything else and just talk about the economy
It's hilariously ironic that these folks actually k!lled the more sensible Public Option provision and then pushed for the individual mandate. THEN called it unconstitutional. These dudes absolutely took an L this week.
 06-28-2012, 01:30 PM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Just because you're alive you have to pay money. Not because you own a car or a house or anything.

You could be dead a.ss broke and homeless, but you better get healthcare because "HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYBODY YAYYYY!!"

Don't have a car, no need for auto insurance. Don't have a home, no need for homeowners insurance.

But you damn sure better get NObamas healthcare or else you're gonna get taxed. 2% of your income?

fu*k this
It's a legally unenforcable tax. So what are you talking about? Did you even read the decision?
 06-28-2012, 01:31 PM         #28
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And you're damn right I haven't been unemployed for long *knock on wood*. I know how to hold down a job with benefits.
 06-28-2012, 01:34 PM         #29
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's face it, the only reason why you're against Obamacare is because the people who listen to tell you you're against it. Republicans introduced the Individual Mandate into the Healthcare discussion. Now they're against it. Now you're against it.
 5 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

fu*k this
i get what you're saying, but in fairness...how many people are out there have never had to go to the doctor's or ER? there may very well be some out there, but i would think its few and far between

have you ever had to go to the doc's?
 5 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Dangerously said:
And you're damn right I haven't been unemployed for long *knock on wood*. I know how to hold down a job with benefits.
who you telling
 06-28-2012, 01:39 PM         #32
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

fu*k this
Gotta give the scrubs what they want since they can't take care of themselves right? Welcome to America my n*gga.
 06-28-2012, 01:39 PM         #33
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
who you telling

I just came back from the Dentist too. Fully covered.
 5 years ago '07        #34
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,213 | Props total: 19877 19877
and the right wings collective heads explode those dipsh*t right wingers k!lled the public option, so now we are stuck with their idea.
 5 years ago '08        #35
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Dangerously said:
And what about independent contractors?

Oh I get it, work for one of our corporations or pay this tax penalty. Got it.
 06-28-2012, 01:40 PM         #36
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
Gotta give the scrubs what they want since they can't take care of themselves right? Welcome to America my n*gga.
I made $72,000 last year and have my own health care. Who are you calling a scrub?
 5 years ago '09        #37
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
awww man yall are so stupid.

fu*k obama. fu*king cracker

definitely one of the worst presidents in history
 5 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Dangerously said:

I just came back from the Dentist too. Fully covered.
 5 years ago '07        #39
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,213 | Props total: 19877 19877
 StateProperty88 said:
i get what you're saying, but in fairness...how many people are out there have never had to go to the doctor's or ER? there may very well be some out there, but i would think its few and far between

have you ever had to go to the doc's?
The fact is, every single person in the world is gonna need to see a doctor at some point. I love the false outrage, you can tell dudes are upset, getting their quota of buzzwords in their responses "nobama" etc The bottom line is, people overwhelmingly support whats in "Obamacare" they just don't like the Obama part.
 06-28-2012, 01:42 PM         #40
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
And what about independent contractors?

Oh I get it, work for one of our corporations or pay this tax penalty. Got it.
If you're an independent contractor without your own insurance then you're a fool. If you get sick then how the hell are you going to maintain a roof over your head? How are you going to be able to maintain a business trying to pay for unsubsidized medical care? That's a bad business decision.

And I don't work for a corporation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc