Jun 28 - Supreme Court upholds Obama health care law

most viewed right now
 143
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 131
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
 NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #201
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
in a time like this with unemployment still above 8%. Beggars can't be choosers.
8% lol

those number are cooked.

keep falling for the bullsh*t.

didnt obama say it would be under 7 by 2010? lmao
 5 years ago '04        #202
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1475 1475
People just talk on here I bet not one of you can tell me how it will directly affect them and prove (cite) it according to the actual bill.
 5 years ago '09        #203
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
if you all had any idea of obamas view of what he wants the world to be like in 20 years you would have him lynched in the streets
 5 years ago '04        #204
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1475 1475
 ill 800 said:
8% lol

those number are cooked.

keep falling for the bullsh*t.

didnt obama say it would be under 7 by 2010? lmao
You dudes are hilarious, so you blame one man for everything right? Some of you need to wake up (unemployed ones) take accountability and make moves. For the rest of you, you need to educate yourselves and learn how the government works. One person doesn't call all the shots G.
 5 years ago '09        #205
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 egotistical said:
People just talk on here I bet not one of you can tell me how it will directly affect them and prove (cite) it according to the actual bill.
im much more worried about the bills that d!ckmouth has signed in the shadows.
 5 years ago '09        #206
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 egotistical said:
You dudes are hilarious, so you blame one man for everything right? Some of you need to wake up (unemployed ones) take accountability and make moves. For the rest of you, you need to educate yourselves and learn how the government works. One person doesn't call all the shots G.
you need to wake up and realize that this whole system is fixed and all this sh*t is just a big smokescreen. there is no longer two parties. there is only one choice, bud or bud light. the new world order is right here at our doorsteps. they are shoving the constitution right up americans a.sses. stop playing their game.

back in 04 when the democrat and republican tickets where both held by members of skull and bones that should have rang a bell in your head


Last edited by ill 800; 06-29-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #207
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
hey its obama mentor!

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #208
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
and his other mentor zbigniew brzezinkski!

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #209
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ill 800 said:
you need to wake up and realize that this whole system is fixed and all this sh*t is just a big smokescreen. there is no longer two parties. there is only one choice, bud or bud light. the new world order is right here at our doorsteps. they are shoving the constitution right up americans a.sses. stop playing their game.

back in 04 when the democrat and republican tickets where both held by members of skull and bones that should have rang a bell in your head
so what do you want us to do..or what are you going to do to fix it..you talk on this sh*t with plan to fix it

if you answer is we can't do anything then stfu and live life bruh instead of arguing online for hours

your "enlightening" us when no solution to fix it
 5 years ago '09        #210
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
and obamas little "think tank" group he so loves!


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #211
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 niceguy954 said:
so what do you want us to do..or what are you going to do to fix it..you talk on this sh*t with plan to fix it

if you answer is we can't do anything then stfu and live life bruh instead of arguing online for hours

your "enlightening" us when no solution to fix it
lets have a revolution of minds. wake up. band together. tell them we arent going to take it anymore. the more people who know their tricks the better. every last one of them needs to be taken out of office. its so corrupt its disgusting

give the usa back to the people.
 5 years ago '06        #212
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ill 800 said:
lets have a revolution of minds. wake up. band together. tell them we arent going to take it anymore. the more people who know their tricks the better. every last one of them needs to be taken out of office. its so corrupt its disgusting

give the usa back to the people.

[video - click to view]


if that was the case then occupy wall street should've succeed

Those rallies in Wisconsin would've worked

Immigration law in Arizona

I could go on...Live your life, protect your family, and Stay with God and you will be fine. The people in power have been in power for decades and they control everything..some sh*t you just got to accept and realize nothing happens unless already planned in Government/Business

everyone will have their fair share in the next life trust...you have to realize that everyone in power is corrupt

if they repeal health care law then whoever comes in next will send a different form of it which will make some people happy and anger all over again...
 5 years ago '06        #213
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
also your theory works on small issues.. (local, state)

but if you dont have lots of money then you can't change big issues (health care)
 5 years ago '08        #214
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,972 | Props total: 5535 5535
 niceguy954 said:


if that was the case then occupy wall street should've succeed

Those rallies in Wisconsin would've worked

Immigration law in Arizona

I could go on...Live your life, protect your family, and Stay with God and you will be fine. The people in power have been in power for decades and they control everything..some sh*t you just got to accept and realize nothing happens unless already planned in Government/Business

everyone will have their fair share in the next life trust...you have to realize that everyone in power is corrupt

if they repeal health care law then whoever comes in next will send a different form of it which will make some people happy and anger all over again...


If the world was full of people as dumb as you, we'd still be under British control.

Bah sheep bah.
 06-29-2012, 03:39 PM         #215
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry buddy but posting youtube videos isn't "taking action"

all you illuminati kids are ridiculous. omg guys big conspiracy, wake up, I'ma post some youtube videos and save the world

either log off and go do something or shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '06        #216
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 One Gud Cide said:
sorry buddy but posting youtube videos isn't "taking action"

all you illuminati kids are ridiculous. omg guys big conspiracy, wake up, I'ma post some youtube videos and save the world

either log off and go do something or shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '04        #217
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1475 1475
 ill 800 said:
you need to wake up and realize that this whole system is fixed and all this sh*t is just a big smokescreen. there is no longer two parties. there is only one choice, bud or bud light. the new world order is right here at our doorsteps. they are shoving the constitution right up americans a.sses. stop playing their game.

back in 04 when the democrat and republican tickets where both held by members of skull and bones that should have rang a bell in your head
First of all realize I never said the government isn't corrupt, but people blame it all one man. Which is not correct. I tell everyone time after time I am not obama supporter nor do I support the government period, but to stop being ignorant and blaming it on one person just because of his race, and I agree with people need to wake up and realize the government isn't going to save us. Stop blaming one man and do what you can do to better yourself.
 5 years ago '04        #218
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 159 159
This is just wrong! Somebody's trying to line someone's pockets
WTF are people who barely make enough to live on suppose to do?
 5 years ago '04        #219
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 159 159
Umm maybe I've got my math wrong but if it costs $300 a month for an adult & 2k is cheaper I'd pay the 2k
Either way I don't agree with this law
 5 years ago '07        #220
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
this ill 800 dude is so damn stupid it borders on not being funny, get your tin foil hat ready.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy