ICP’s upcoming “Mighty Death Pop” album lead single is called "CHRIS BENOIT".

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #141
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1794 1794
Icp fans are the exact reason we need the HATE button back
 5 years ago '05        #142
druberkley 3 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 290 290
ICP is for disillusioned white trash trailer park weirdos looking for attention,...
 5 years ago '04        #143
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
 HATEWILL! said:
Icp is for a.ss eating c*m guzzling low life pussies who cut their d!cks off on bme pain olympics
For someone who hates ICP you've posted in this thread as much as me and every post has to do with homos3xuality, you might want to talk to somebody about that. It's really fu*king creepy.
 06-29-2012, 05:40 PM         #144
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 virusrev said:
Eminem fans shouldn't talk about juggalos. I been on this site since Chronic 2001 dropped, over the past 10 years do you know how many threads I've seen from Eminem fans dropping racist comments, the best rapper ever and quasi-homos3xual tendency comments? That sh*t has run rampant on here for years.

This might be the first ICP thread in 2 years, only things comments from juggalos have been, "I'm excited for the new album."

I don't give a fu*k what other people like, just trying to let people know the new album will be a lot of fun. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't think ICP is the greatest rappers ever. I mean you can hate me if you want, the Lexus dealership loves my ghetto highschool dropout a.ss.
Who the fu*k cares, I don't give a sh*t about Eminem fans, most Eminem fans make me sick to my fu*king stomach, that's the point. I'm not some group cult f*g who feels a need to defend everything Eminem and all his fans as a collective because I happen to like a couple of his albums.

That's the precise differential I was trying to highlight, you halfwit fu*k-cluster. Plenty of people can say of Eminem that he's got some nice album, and that's it.

But every ICP fan seems to be a cultish homo-overload that absolutely has to defend everything ICP and all the fans and f*gs.

Most Eminem fans are a fu*king disgrace. Are you going to say the same about 95% of ICP fans? No, because you're a walking, breathing skittle. Rainbow swag.
 5 years ago '04        #145
virusrev 
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Who the fu*k cares, I don't give a sh*t about Eminem fans, most Eminem fans make me sick to my fu*king stomach, that's the point. I'm not some group cult f*g who feels a need to defend everything Eminem and all his fans as a collective because I happen to like a couple of his albums.

That's the precise differential I was trying to highlight, you halfwit fu*k-cluster. Plenty of people can say of Eminem that he's got some nice album, and that's it.

But every ICP fan seems to be a cultish homo-overload that absolutely has to defend everything ICP and all the fans and f*gs.

Most Eminem fans are a fu*king disgrace. Are you going to say the same about 95% of ICP fans? No, because you're a walking, breathing skittle. Rainbow swag.
I don't think anyone is a disgrace. I like choppin it up about rap music. I think it's dope this sh*t is on page 8. The fact people hate icp is dope, this sh*t is fun.
 06-29-2012, 05:59 PM         #146
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 virusrev said:
I don't think anyone is a disgrace. I like choppin it up about rap music. I think it's dope this sh*t is on page 8. The fact people hate icp is dope, this sh*t is fun.
You still aren't really realising, are you? People hate the f*g followers of ICP, like you, more than the actual group itself.

Without the cult ICP are nothing but average rappers to be dismissed and laughed at. It's the groupies, it's you, that brings out the venom and disgust.

You ducked my argument which proves my point. You insulted Eminem fans, I agreed with everything you said, but you're so cultish and such an oversized f*g follower that when I insult ICP fans in the same vein you wouldn't accept my criticism as genuine and cosign it.

That's why you're an inflated c*nt and I am not.
 5 years ago '04        #147
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,383 | Props total: 6410 6410
how did this get 8 pages
 06-29-2012, 06:01 PM         #148
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
how did this get 8 pages
We have more suburban emos on Boxden than first thought
 5 years ago '04        #149
virusrev 
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
You still aren't really realising, are you? People hate the f*g followers of ICP, like you, more than the actual group itself.

Without the cult ICP are nothing but average rappers to be dismissed and laughed at. It's the groupies, it's you, that brings out the venom and disgust.

You ducked my argument which proves my point. You insulted Eminem fans, I agreed with everything you said, but you're so cultish and such an oversized f*g follower that when I insult ICP fans in the same vein you wouldn't accept my criticism as genuine and cosign it.

That's why you're an inflated c*nt and I am not.
I legit don't understand your perspective. You're saying I should hate eminem fans and juggalos for being into something, but I haven't walked in their shoes, so how can I hate them?

Last edited by virusrev; 06-29-2012 at 10:10 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #150
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Damn, triple posts for a band you don't like.
 5 years ago '09        #151
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
 virusrev said:
For someone who hates ICP you've posted in this thread as much as me and every post has to do with homos3xuality, you might want to talk to somebody about that. It's really fu*king creepy.
 06-29-2012, 10:09 PM         #152
MindDangler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

06-29-2012, 10:14 PM         #153
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meth is a serious problem in America.
 5 years ago '09        #154
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,829 | Props total: 8938 8938
I TRIED giving these guys a listen a few times over the past decade....I think I saved one song....I dunno just not my thing
 06-29-2012, 11:48 PM         #155
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vin Steezel said:

STOP BUMPING THIS GAY a.ss TOPIC AND GIVING A REASON FOR f*gS LIKE virusrev TO KEEP PROMOTING THIS f*ggot MUSIC, AND CONTINUE WITH OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM

Not going to say anything but this

ICP is garbage, beats are the worst, fans are dumb, they made a music cult and they sell you dumb marketing bullsh*t merch, and you make them rich off of terrible music.
 5 years ago '04        #156
virusrev 
space
space
 Vin Steezel said:

STOP BUMPING THIS GAY a.ss TOPIC AND GIVING A REASON FOR f*gS LIKE virusrev TO KEEP PROMOTING THIS f*ggot MUSIC, AND CONTINUE WITH OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM
Try some positivity, it's soooo much fresher.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #157
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Vin Steezel said:

Yet you bumped it again yourself, which resulted in my quoting you which results in another bump for this thread.
 5 years ago '09        #158
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
the fans are socially awkward lunatics who would r*pe old ladies for their oxygen tanks
 5 years ago '09        #159
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
And by old ladies i ment old men
 5 years ago '04        #160
virusrev 
space
space
 HATEWILL! said:
the fans are socially awkward lunatics who would r*pe old ladies for their oxygen tanks
All of this started because I said

virusrev said:
I'm so fu*king geeked for this album. The remix of "Chris Benoit" got Scarface and Ice Cube on it too.
And it's gone nearly 10 pages of people posting incoherent, angry posts about how terrible ICP/juggalos are. From my perspective all of the lunacy and social awkwardness has come from non-ICP fans. Just sayin'. But yo, I got to give everyone thanks for keepin this sh*t on the front page for 3 days. Cuz of ya'll now thousands of people visited and now know...

August 14, the new I.C.P. album (4 cds in total) will drop, featuring the Geto Boys, Ice Cube (According to Real Detroit), Scarface, Kreayshawn, 36 Mafia and more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago