ICP’s upcoming “Mighty Death Pop” album lead single is called "CHRIS BENOIT".

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774
 1994Nuisance said:
This n*gga said Wiz whack
Because he is
 5 years ago '09        #102
messy marv stan 4535 heat pts4535
space
space
$53,999 | Props total: 67409 67409
icp ended that washed up bum eminems pathetic career 10 years ago
 5 years ago '04        #103
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
 Gortexmethod said:
True dat to get the whole story behind the album
Do you know if they are gonna release a sampler
they do that sometime they did for bang pow boom
Probably not, looks like just a couple videos. My favorite was phat or wack sampler.... hahaha that sh*t is waccckkkkk.
 5 years ago '11        #104
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738

[video - click to view]

ICP fans
 5 years ago '09        #105
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 virusrev said:
Chris benoit drops in mid-july. I probably will avoid any leaks until I get the cd. Icp's music makes no sense when tracks are listened to out of context of the album.
Gonna try to avoid everything with this album as well. No samplers, no singles. I want a completely new disc front to back. It's gonna be hard having been 3 years.
 06-28-2012, 05:44 PM         #106
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 messy marv stan said:
icp ended that washed up bum eminems pathetic career 10 years ago
thats why 10 years ago Em dropped The Eminem Show which went diamond

dont care for either tho, seems like they got the same content. nothin but shock rap.

been ignorin this thread but saw it went 6 pages, didnt know their was ICP fans on here
 5 years ago '04        #107
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
Icp is far from shock rap. Nobody really touches the substance in their music. People really follow it like religion. How many rappers do that.
 5 years ago '09        #108
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 virusrev said:
Icp is far from shock rap. Nobody really touches the substance in their music. People really follow it like religion. How many rappers do that.
It's funny so many people hate on ICP because their message is quite good. I mean... Bang Pow Boom was about gathering all of the pedophiles, rapists, racists, and abusers in one place and k!lling them off. They just put it in ways that you need to listen to the disc front to back to understand it all.
 5 years ago '12        #109
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
i met these guys one time...thinking i wanted an autograph out by wendys..i looked @ them like
 06-29-2012, 08:07 AM         #110
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The entire movement is for f*ggots. I don't have that much of an issue with the musicians, even though they are f*ggots if true is told, most annoying of all is the groups fu*king groupie bi*ches. Insufferable c*nts. ICP fans are more like a cult than anything else, that's what it is, a cult for teenage f*gs who got bullied at school.]

Check how pus*y these ICP cowards are.

[video - click to view]

06-29-2012, 08:08 AM         #111
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hand Over Fist said:
The ICP hate is a perfect example of black people straight having white hate. If white kids like it, it's wack.

Like them or not, ICP has a nice hustle. Theyre merchandizing is retarded, they've got kids getting that fu*kin hatchet tattoo on their damn faces. It's a cult-like following. They've been doing the same sh*t as someone pointed out since '92. Hate it or love it, they aren't going anywhere.

I fu*k with a few ICP songs. Great Milenko was a dope album. That track with ODB was sick. a.ssassins with Snoop was sick. They're skits can be funny at times. I don't fu*k with them now as I outgrew that get neden, cuttin chickens heads off sh*t. It was cool for being 15, that was 9 years ago. But I won't knock anyone or them for staying true to what they think is real.

They aren't mainstream yet everyone has an opinion on them. That alone speaks volumes.
What the fu*k are you talking about, this has nothing to do with race. White people hate ICP and their f*g fans just as much as anybody.
 5 years ago '12        #112
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Hand Over Fist said:
The ICP hate is a perfect example of black people straight having white hate. If white kids like it, it's wack.

Like them or not, ICP has a nice hustle. Theyre merchandizing is retarded, they've got kids getting that fu*kin hatchet tattoo on their damn faces. It's a cult-like following. They've been doing the same sh*t as someone pointed out since '92. Hate it or love it, they aren't going anywhere.

I fu*k with a few ICP songs. Great Milenko was a dope album. That track with ODB was sick. a.ssassins with Snoop was sick. They're skits can be funny at times. I don't fu*k with them now as I outgrew that get neden, cuttin chickens heads off sh*t. It was cool for being 15, that was 9 years ago. But I won't knock anyone or them for staying true to what they think is real.

They aren't mainstream yet everyone has an opinion on them. That alone speaks volumes.

how did this get by and what does this mean
 5 years ago '09        #113
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
 ROFLSTOMP said:
The entire movement is for f*ggots. I don't have that much of an issue with the musicians, even though they are f*ggots if true is told, most annoying of all is the groups fu*king groupie bi*ches. Insufferable c*nts. ICP fans are more like a cult than anything else, that's what it is, a cult for teenage f*gs who got bullied at school.]

Check how pus*y these ICP cowards are.

proof their some pus*y a.ss hoes
 5 years ago '05        #114
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
This sh*t is fu*king stupid
their lame a.ss fans defending this sh*t and its not like they arnt connected with pro wrestling they run a fu*king wrestling promotion , sh*t is fu*king disrespectful to wrestlers and wrestling fans in general.
 5 years ago '10        #115
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[video - click to view]

Im a big 3-6 fan and was jammin 6661 damn near from front to back, so I didn't really skip this song unless I had sum hoes in the chevy. They made a good impression on me via Jamie Madrox's & Shaggy 2 Dope's verses. I don't know if they are ICP or Twizted tho.

I have yet to buy an ICP album (I bought Tech N9ne's tho) but @ the hate they getting on here when garbage rappers like Lil B, the white girl mob, and other off lame a.ss corny non rappers get much love on here with 10 page+ threads. ICP been putting in work and remain true to themselves and their fans and making bank @ the same time. They even earned a spot in murderDOG twice I believe. BTW their loyal following are more than meth heads. It's plenty of lawyers, police officers, doctors, accoutants, and the likes that are juggalos.
 5 years ago '05        #116
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I'm not into ICP but its funny how people hate on them but look at YMCMB these f*gs claim they are bloods but yet they were tights and think they are skaters and make pop music?
 5 years ago '05        #117
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127

[video - click to view]

JUGGALO 4 LIFE bi*ch!!
 5 years ago '06        #118
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
 virusrev said:
Hell yeah, dope beats, positive message, fun stories, self aware, independent from corporate music. Just 2 best friends from Detroit and built a hip hop empire, I don't see how that's not dope.
these weird mother fu*kers are not from any part of Detroit idk a single person who listen to this in any part of the city west, east, southwest nothing matter fact i never heard of this sh*t til i went to great lakes crossing and saw some white kids in weird clothes and asked wtf is that sh*t?
 5 years ago '09        #119
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
ICP have more platinum records than Rick Ross
 5 years ago '11        #120
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,890 | Props total: 4496 4496
lol at the video
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago