Iverson Rockin js.... iverson in military fours

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,249 | Props total: 19967 19967
 UF4Soldier said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga got dem gokus
 06-28-2012, 08:46 PM         #22
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iverson dress code >>>>>>

Mostly because, he does not give TWO fu*ks about yall n*ggas. And I love that.

Perhaps it is maybe a tad too baggy, but I rather that, than too tight.

How to dress? lmao. Yall n*ggas have got to be kidding me. We got ALL this sh*t from europeans. The same ones who stole the damn country and made us slaves. And your justification of how to wear clothes comes DIRECTLY from them?
 5 years ago '06        #23
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13570 13570
 kvrelxss said:
maybe he could just wear jeans that fit
Or he could just wear what he likes.....not what everybody else like
 06-28-2012, 08:56 PM         #24
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz worried about other n*ggaz and the way they dress... When I was younger I told my friend him having jordans didn't help him when it came to the hoes... I showed him I can pull females barefooted easily so unless n*ggaz are really on some gay sh*t and trying to impress other n*ggaz who gives a shyt what another GUY wears.. damn go hop on some HOES
 5 years ago '06        #25
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 playamade56 said:
n*ggaz worried about other n*ggaz and the way they dress... When I was younger I told my friend him having jordans didn't help him when it came to the hoes... I showed him I can pull females barefooted easily so unless n*ggaz are really on some gay sh*t and trying to impress other n*ggaz who gives a shyt what another GUY wears.. damn go hop on some HOES

be real you know you not pulling top of the line hos barefooted.....might can get a fat bi*ch or two......................i get what you trying to say tho...but barefooted you must stay in the deep souf walking round with no shoes on
 06-28-2012, 11:28 PM         #26
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i stay in houston texas.. n i pulled my babymoms barefooted str8 up walked to her car and nope she aint fat or ugly.. never had a fat or ugly female just always knew how to talk them.. thats all i wanted to show my homie if u want a girl no need to keep up with the fashion trend just do you and keep them hoes interested with the convo and then watch them follow... i use 2 goto sharpstown mall in some damn nike sandals and that shyt was easy
 06-28-2012, 11:29 PM         #27
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n no i got a damn problem walking outside barefooted lol i goto my mailbox i even cut my lawn barefooted once.. yea now that i think of it i might be country lmao it is what it is
 06-29-2012, 01:20 AM         #28
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those shorts might as well be pants
 5 years ago '08        #29
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
iverson refuse to let go of the that style. he is partially responsible for making it popular at one point
 5 years ago '09        #30
mack4rmfla 
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
yall bx n*ggas continue to amuse me
 06-29-2012, 03:36 AM         #31
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wantin to see iverson in some fitted jeans = gay a.ss n*ggas. needs be focused on wat bi*ches wearing not men
 5 years ago '11        #32
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 iPunish901 said:
iverson refuse to let go of the that style. he is partially responsible for making it popular at one point
Every n*gga in HS was on that inverson swag including me

5 years ago '06        #33
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 playamade56 said:
lol i stay in houston texas.. n i pulled my babymoms barefooted str8 up walked to her car and nope she aint fat or ugly.. never had a fat or ugly female just always knew how to talk them.. thats all i wanted to show my homie if u want a girl no need to keep up with the fashion trend just do you and keep them hoes interested with the convo and then watch them follow... i use 2 goto sharpstown mall in some damn nike sandals and that shyt was easy
word, its not about what brand you rock, it's how you look in it... and your swagger. you can be the most decked out n*gga on your block, but if you ain't got no style and act like a corn, you ain't pulling sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #34
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2470 2470
i still wear hooping shorts like that so fcuk yall and your nuthuggers
 5 years ago '06        #35
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 602 602
 playamade56 said:
You went to Sharpstown in Nike Sandals though? You can pull that off at Memorial City Mall or First Colony, but I didn't know Sharpstown. LOL.
 5 years ago '05        #36
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 1994Nuisance said:
So all people that have some sort of fashion sense are desperate for attention?
....pretty much?

isn't that the point?

people don't rock J's cause they are the most comfortable shoes out there
 5 years ago '06        #37
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
people do what they like.....just do and wear whatever you like.....if you like big clothes cool....if you like tight clothes cool.....it you like you sh*t to fit perfect cool......we are all different and like different sh*t.......

end of thread
 06-29-2012, 01:16 PM         #38
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said:
You went to Sharpstown in Nike Sandals though? You can pull that off at Memorial City Mall or First Colony, but I didn't know Sharpstown. LOL.
lmao hell yea but that was when sharpstown was the sh*t... I stay in First Colony now and depending on how im feeling I goto the inside part of that mall in some hooping shorts and a white tee...but im not really looking for females like i use 2 but if I was I still wouldnt have no problem.. Never been to memorial city mall heard I cant park my car without it getting stolen lol
 5 years ago '04        #39
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
space
$18,893 | Props total: 4418 4418
 cheguevara said:
what the fu*k yall expect jordan and iverson to wear?

those are grown a.ss men, not no soulja boy a.ss n*ggas. these n*ggas 35 and up. the fu*k they look like walking around with some skinny jeans and a skin tight leapord print tshirt? you n*ggas is so gay that its clouding ya judgement.

are y'alls dads walking around with skinny jeans on?

oh thats right, n*ggas don't have fathers.
how bout something that fits ? why is the alternative to jeans that are two sizes big always oh skinny jeans how bout they by the same jeans in the size they actually wear
 5 years ago '04        #40
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
space
$18,893 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Player 1 said:
people do what they like.....just do and wear whatever you like.....if you like big clothes cool....if you like tight clothes cool.....it you like you sh*t to fit perfect cool......we are all different and like different sh*t.......

end of thread
cant end the thread kus we think they jeans are funny like ...its sh*t they might look funny wtf n*ggaz always tryna spoil a n*gga fun its jokes nobody really cares
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy