The Walking dead Episode 2 Discussion

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
told clem not to eat the meat but was too late......i was lmfao when she asked me about eating the meat.
 5 years ago '05        #102
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
next episode isnt til mid august
 5 years ago '11        #103
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
^^^^

if true....thats fu*kin gay
 07-07-2012, 03:00 AM         #104
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
next episode isnt til mid august
link???
 5 years ago '10        #105
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 cheguevara said:
me too!

at first i didnt know where to find
[spoiler - click to view]

, so i was gonna head back downstairs to the dinner table...then i heard a loud groan ...from that point till the moment i moved the bookcase and opened the door i was like

i ranned downstairs and yelled CLEM DONT EAT THE MEAT
great use of the smiley's ... i laughed
 5 years ago '04        #106
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
Following a quick, but sincere, apology for the delayed launch of Episode 2, Telltale Games recently shed light on when we can expect to see Episode 3 of their highly-anticipated The Walking Dead series on their official blog yesterday.

While they unfortunately could not deliver an exact release date, the folks behind other great episodic games, including Back to the Future, have revealed that The Walking Dead Episode 3: Long Road Ahead will be available in mid-August. After the uproar Episode 2's delay caused among anxious fans, we're going to guess that this latest estimate will be a little closer to the mark than the last one.

Telltale's blog post goes on to to say that the developer will be working with publishers to make sure that the third installment is released on all platforms, in all regions, as close to together as possible.

5 years ago '05        #107
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 whiskey787 said:
Following a quick, but sincere, apology for the delayed launch of Episode 2, Telltale Games recently shed light on when we can expect to see Episode 3 of their highly-anticipated The Walking Dead series on their official blog yesterday.

While they unfortunately could not deliver an exact release date, the folks behind other great episodic games, including Back to the Future, have revealed that The Walking Dead Episode 3: Long Road Ahead will be available in mid-August. After the uproar Episode 2's delay caused among anxious fans, we're going to guess that this latest estimate will be a little closer to the mark than the last one.

Telltale's blog post goes on to to say that the developer will be working with publishers to make sure that the third installment is released on all platforms, in all regions, as close to together as possible.

props for the link

i had just heard it on one of IGN's 'fixes' or whatever on youtube
 5 years ago '10        #108
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 whiskey787 said:

[pic - click to view]

07-07-2012, 07:49 PM         #109
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
WAAAAAY Better then the first episode, its almost like day and night.

Hope the other episodes are as good as this 2nd was.
Also have to remember Episode 1 had to set up everything and develop the lead/girl characters and develop their relationships and set up what happens through out the rest of the series.

whiskey787 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #110
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18454 18454
I just got EP 2 today..who the fu*k is Marc? I don't remember him from EP 1
 5 years ago '05        #111
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
I just got EP 2 today..who the fu*k is Marc? I don't remember him from EP 1

i said the same sh*t...but if you listen, they explain how he got there...you also gotta remember its been 3 months since episode one(in the game)
SClass gave props

5 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 astroblack9 said:

i said the same sh*t...but if you listen, they explain how he got there...you also gotta remember its been 3 months since episode one(in the game)

Aight good look.

My only gripe about the second EP is that it didn't start off right after the first ended, but overall I did like it. I knew something was up with those people tho just seemed too good to be true
 07-10-2012, 06:19 PM         #113
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game seems easy to manipulate your story, decision wise. But it's still on some rails which disappoints me.

I sided with Kenny EVERY argument. Saved his son twice. But I choose to help "save" Lilly's father and now he hates me?
SClass gave props

5 years ago '05        #114
space
space
I don't like how once you beat EP1 it doesn't automatically go into the next, fu*ks up the flow

As for Jolene being Clems mom..I doubt so because her moms name is Diana
 07-15-2012, 09:21 AM         #115
West Side Wolf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Just played and finished the 2nd episode even though I was going to hold out but damn, this game picks up like wild fire, dont know who to side with and all this non sense along with having to keep everyone together Kenny or Lily..

Also side note I'll have to replay both the episodes together and change a few things cause the story is pretty damn wild.
 5 years ago '09        #116
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 S E L F said:
Game seems easy to manipulate your story, decision wise. But it's still on some rails which disappoints me.

I sided with Kenny EVERY argument. Saved his son twice. But I choose to help "save" Lilly's father and now he hates me?
Same. I'm starting to hate Kenny now though. So I'm happy I sided with Lilly
 5 years ago '11        #117
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 15 15
fu*k kenny and ducky...I just started playing episode 1....dude offers me a ride to my hometown...I didnt even have the option to stay at hershels farm b ...I'm glad I told kenny to punch the old fat guy tho cuz then he got knoooocked out hahahaha
SClass gave props

5 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 gameofchris said:
fu*k kenny and ducky...I just started playing episode 1....dude offers me a ride to my hometown...I didnt even have the option to stay at hershels farm b ...I'm glad I told kenny to punch the old fat guy tho cuz then he got knoooocked out hahahaha
You can't stay at Herschels farm no matter what. You can't dictate everything in the story
 5 years ago '05        #119
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,976 | Props total: 21136 21136
 S E L F said:

It's an episodic point and click adventure game, how do you expect it not to be "on rails"??
 07-23-2012, 07:51 AM         #120
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably because you're told

"This game series adapts to the choices you make. The story is tailored by how you play"

before you start the episode? Yet the game's obviously coded for all storylines to be identical in some way. In this case, animosity towards you at all times is inevitable.

Which is bullsh*t because I politic in this game like a champ.
SClass gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy