The Walking dead Episode 2 Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
225 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
82 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 bd2eazy said:
fu*k it yall made this sound too good.

im bout to cop it from XBLA

roll up a J of this medical
and go the fu*k in on ep 1&2.

Man, I dont know why I love this game so much. Just played the 2 episodes yesterday and the day before. It's so good.
 6 years ago '09        #62
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 bd2eazy said:
fu*k it yall made this sound too good.

im bout to cop it from XBLA

roll up a J of this medical
and go the fu*k in on ep 1&2.

A good 10 hours if you explore every option on ep 2.
I like it better than the show.
 6 years ago '11        #63
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 242 242
played thru ep 1 in about 2 hrs.

got lost for a second finding those damn keys
but when i figured it out it was rewarding. the
commercial for ep 2! i like the way this game is
set up.

bout to dive in to ep 2.
 6 years ago '04        #64
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
 ultimaforce said:
A good 10 hours if you explore every option on ep 2.
I like it better than the show.
10 hours? I was pretty thorough and finished it in like 3 hours.
 6 years ago '05        #65
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
Yo did any1 save doug in the first one? i have two different stories goin right now...the one where you save doug, n one where i saved carly...it feels completely different

and in the one with carly, i gave Larry's bitter a.ss some food...im trying to smash lilly:ilike:
 6 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
Am I the only one waiting for all 5 episodes to release before playing them? I played the demo and I decided I needed all episodes at once. It's been k!lling me to wait though.
 6 years ago '05        #67
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Am I the only one waiting for all 5 episodes to release before playing them? I played the demo and I decided I needed all episodes at once. It's been k!lling me to wait though.
yeah u are...this sh*t is crack man...you jus depriving yourself...even though they arent long, each episode still has mad replay value(if you really enjoy the game)
 6 years ago '08        #68
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6878 6878
 banga said:
Kenny has the keys to the RV. I'm riding with his bi*ch a.ss until the end.

lol he's mad at me because I tried to stay neutral back at the pharmacy.
 07-02-2012, 05:50 PM         #69
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
Yo did any1 save doug in the first one? i have two different stories goin right now...the one where you save doug, n one where i saved carly...it feels completely different

and in the one with carly, i gave Larry's bitter a.ss some food...im trying to smash lilly:ilike:
I went with Carly cause I was hoping I'd get to tap that, sorry doug

fu*k larry doe, almost gets me k!lled in the store and you think I'ma be nice to your old a.ss? revenge is a dish best served old
 6 years ago '04        #70
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
space
$39,995 | Props total: 12763 12763
^hahaahha
 6 years ago '06        #71
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$57,626 | Props total: 37180 37180
Yo I just finished chapter 1. I love this little girl clamenti I'm gonna try and save her every chance I get regardless of what makes sense. I saved Doug only because the action symbol wouldn't show up to save Carly. fu*k Larry man he tried to get me left but Kenny saved me.. Kenny is a bi*ch tho he left Steve to get ate by walkers after his son was safe he better grow a pair or I'll leave his a.ss high and dry.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-02-2012 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #72
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
i restarted episode 1 to improve a few things i didnt do last time... i chose to save Duck this time... I DID save Clem this time from the bathroom walker... i cut Larrys throat with the knife under the couch (i wish you could... its a joke Larry is a jackass) im almost at.the choice of carly or doug... i saved carly last time but i think im still gonna pick her. im siding with kenny this entire time last time i tried to play middle man and it didnt work that well in ep2.
SClass gave props

6 years ago '05        #73
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
i restarted episode 1 to improve a few things i didnt do last time... i chose to save Duck this time... I DID save Clem this time from the bathroom walker... i cut Larrys throat with the knife under the couch (i wish you could... its a joke Larry is a jackass) im almost at.the choice of carly or doug... i saved carly last time but i think im still gonna pick her. im siding with kenny this entire time last time i tried to play middle man and it didnt work that well in ep2.

I didnt know that was even an option not to save her...what happens if you dont?
 6 years ago '04        #74
space
space
For anyone who shot and k!lled Jolene (the lady from the woods), can someone give me some quick info on her? My boy who k!lled her said that I wouldn't be upset if I murked her (But I chose not to). Why did she deserve to die?

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 07-02-2012 at 09:55 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #75
space
space
 ErnieB said:
For anyone who shot and k!lled Jolene (the lady from the woods), can someone give me some quick info on her? My boy who k!lled her said that I wouldn't be upset if I murked her (But I chose not to). Why did she deserve to die?
All i know is you get a video recording at the end of chapter two and im pretty sure that's clamentis mom im glad i let the brother k!ll her so if i have to break it down i can deny being the one that k!lls her...Yo i really caught feelings for this little girl man i feel like i gotta protect her and i actually care and love her im not leaving her side at all unless the game makes me on some bull sh*t
SClass gave props

6 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
All i know is you get a video recording at the end of chapter two and im pretty sure that's clamentis mom im glad i let the brother k!ll her so if i have to break it down i can deny being the one that k!lls her...Yo i really caught feelings for this little girl man i feel like i gotta protect her and i actually care and love her im not leaving her side at all unless the game makes me on some bull sh*t
good look
I never got to finish the end of the chapter (for reasons that id rather not say :nasmad: ). my boy told me about the video but he didnt go into details because he didnt want to ruin it

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 07-03-2012 at 05:29 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #77
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 Yung Dilla said:
i dont think its her mom but i understand what your saying bout getting to deny it was you and i agree with the whole protecting clem thing. they made her to where you feel connected and you gotta protect her

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 07-03-2012 at 09:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #78
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
damn yall gotta spoiler tag yo ish man. cant even come in here no more..
SClass gave props

6 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
i dont think its her mom but i understans what your saying bout getting to deny it was you and i agree with the whole protecting clem thing. they made her to where you feel connected and you gotta protect her
Yeah man i feel like she's my real life daughter and i wont leave her for nothing in this game
 6 years ago '11        #80
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
this game
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
87 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
406 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
346 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy