Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
jskill1 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 43 43
 banga said:
Kenny has the keys to the RV. I'm riding with his bi*ch a.ss until the end.
Thats the same thing I was saying
 5 years ago '09        #62
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 bd2eazy said:
fu*k it yall made this sound too good.

im bout to cop it from XBLA

roll up a J of this medical
and go the fu*k in on ep 1&2.

Man, I dont know why I love this game so much. Just played the 2 episodes yesterday and the day before. It's so good.
 5 years ago '09        #63
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 bd2eazy said:
fu*k it yall made this sound too good.

im bout to cop it from XBLA

roll up a J of this medical
and go the fu*k in on ep 1&2.

A good 10 hours if you explore every option on ep 2.
I like it better than the show.
 5 years ago '11        #64
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
played thru ep 1 in about 2 hrs.

got lost for a second finding those damn keys
but when i figured it out it was rewarding. the
commercial for ep 2! i like the way this game is
set up.

bout to dive in to ep 2.
 5 years ago '04        #65
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
 ultimaforce said:
A good 10 hours if you explore every option on ep 2.
I like it better than the show.
10 hours? I was pretty thorough and finished it in like 3 hours.
 5 years ago '05        #66
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Yo did any1 save doug in the first one? i have two different stories goin right now...the one where you save doug, n one where i saved carly...it feels completely different

and in the one with carly, i gave Larry's bitter a.ss some food...im trying to smash lilly
 5 years ago '05        #67
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
Am I the only one waiting for all 5 episodes to release before playing them? I played the demo and I decided I needed all episodes at once. It's been k!lling me to wait though.
 5 years ago '05        #68
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Am I the only one waiting for all 5 episodes to release before playing them? I played the demo and I decided I needed all episodes at once. It's been k!lling me to wait though.
yeah u are...this sh*t is crack man...you jus depriving yourself...even though they arent long, each episode still has mad replay value(if you really enjoy the game)
 5 years ago '08        #69
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 banga said:
Kenny has the keys to the RV. I'm riding with his bi*ch a.ss until the end.

lol he's mad at me because I tried to stay neutral back at the pharmacy.
 07-02-2012, 06:50 PM         #70
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
Yo did any1 save doug in the first one? i have two different stories goin right now...the one where you save doug, n one where i saved carly...it feels completely different

and in the one with carly, i gave Larry's bitter a.ss some food...im trying to smash lilly
I went with Carly cause I was hoping I'd get to tap that, sorry doug

fu*k larry doe, almost gets me k!lled in the store and you think I'ma be nice to your old a.ss? revenge is a dish best served old
 5 years ago '04        #71
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9646 9646
^hahaahha
 5 years ago '06        #72
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
Yo I just finished chapter 1. I love this little girl clamenti I'm gonna try and save her every chance I get regardless of what makes sense. I saved Doug only because the action symbol wouldn't show up to save Carly. fu*k Larry man he tried to get me left but Kenny saved me.. Kenny is a bi*ch tho he left Steve to get ate by walkers after his son was safe he better grow a pair or I'll leave his a.ss high and dry.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-02-2012 at 08:07 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #73
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
i restarted episode 1 to improve a few things i didnt do last time... i chose to save Duck this time... I DID save Clem this time from the bathroom walker... i cut Larrys throat with the knife under the couch (i wish you could... its a joke Larry is a jackass) im almost at.the choice of carly or doug... i saved carly last time but i think im still gonna pick her. im siding with kenny this entire time last time i tried to play middle man and it didnt work that well in ep2.
SClass gave props

5 years ago '05        #74
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
i restarted episode 1 to improve a few things i didnt do last time... i chose to save Duck this time... I DID save Clem this time from the bathroom walker... i cut Larrys throat with the knife under the couch (i wish you could... its a joke Larry is a jackass) im almost at.the choice of carly or doug... i saved carly last time but i think im still gonna pick her. im siding with kenny this entire time last time i tried to play middle man and it didnt work that well in ep2.

I didnt know that was even an option not to save her...what happens if you dont?
 5 years ago '04        #75
space
space
For anyone who shot and k!lled Jolene (the lady from the woods), can someone give me some quick info on her? My boy who k!lled her said that I wouldn't be upset if I murked her (But I chose not to). Why did she deserve to die?

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 07-02-2012 at 10:55 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #76
space
space
 ErnieB said:
For anyone who shot and k!lled Jolene (the lady from the woods), can someone give me some quick info on her? My boy who k!lled her said that I wouldn't be upset if I murked her (But I chose not to). Why did she deserve to die?
All i know is you get a video recording at the end of chapter two and im pretty sure that's clamentis mom im glad i let the brother k!ll her so if i have to break it down i can deny being the one that k!lls her...Yo i really caught feelings for this little girl man i feel like i gotta protect her and i actually care and love her im not leaving her side at all unless the game makes me on some bull sh*t
SClass gave props

5 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
All i know is you get a video recording at the end of chapter two and im pretty sure that's clamentis mom im glad i let the brother k!ll her so if i have to break it down i can deny being the one that k!lls her...Yo i really caught feelings for this little girl man i feel like i gotta protect her and i actually care and love her im not leaving her side at all unless the game makes me on some bull sh*t
good look
I never got to finish the end of the chapter (for reasons that id rather not say ). my boy told me about the video but he didnt go into details because he didnt want to ruin it

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 07-03-2012 at 06:29 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #78
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Yung Dilla said:
i dont think its her mom but i understand what your saying bout getting to deny it was you and i agree with the whole protecting clem thing. they made her to where you feel connected and you gotta protect her

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 07-03-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #79
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
damn yall gotta spoiler tag yo ish man. cant even come in here no more..
SClass gave props

5 years ago '06        #80
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
i dont think its her mom but i understans what your saying bout getting to deny it was you and i agree with the whole protecting clem thing. they made her to where you feel connected and you gotta protect her
Yeah man i feel like she's my real life daughter and i wont leave her for nothing in this game
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy